3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi ladies, So far I've gained about 5 pounds, but I'm expecting things to move a bit faster from now on, I'm hoping not to put much more than 2 stone on in total.

Had the bloods for downs back this morning.... just said I'm classed as low risk, no figures or anything so might as the midwife what the exacts were but soooooo relieved I'm low risk, just the anomaly scan to get through now :)

Has everyone started to show yet? I think baby is still low down but slowly moving up, still beneth my belly button though, still not told work officially yet, hoping to do that at maybe 18/19 weeks. When are you all / have you told work??

I've told everyone at work except my boss, as he's out of the country for the next few weeks. I'll need to tell him when he gets back... no hiding it now!

Hi I told people at work straight after my 12 week scan, i was feeling so rubbish thought it was best to tell them so that they didnt think i was just feigning illness the whole time. Nice to have girlies to talk to about it too!

How is everyone feeling today?
Had a headache for the last two days but it seems to have gone away today thankfully, just in time for the weekend.

Glad about that as have two parties to go to tonight, a lady at work is retiring plus my best friend got engaged in New York on Valentines Day so she is having a little bash. Could be tough as i struggle to stay awake past 9.30pm but will give it a go!!

x

Think i felt some flutters this am, but then followed by some gas.....( tmi! :blush: )

so don't know if it was real or me just making it up.

Can't wait til we all know what we're having. How are all you ladies feeling today?

I've been pretty good lately. Wishing it was warmer here so i could get outside and play with the dog.

I thought i felt baby the other day but now ive convinced myself that it was wind :blush::haha:

i know i cant wait to find out what im having, its driving me crazy!

Me and you are due on the same day! :flower: we could be bump buddies? is this ur first? xxx

Hey hun! Yeah that'd be great, hi buddy!!! Do you have your scan booked yet for your gender? or are you not finding out? :flower:

Yeah i have the scan on 11th March, cant wait to find out!! are you finding out? xx

my scan is on the 4th i am definitely finding out, we have already been told 80% girl at 14 weeks i guess it is still pretty early then so we are really looking forward to our next scan. My husband often works overseas though so i am hoping he is going to be home to come with me. It will be just my luck that he has been home all this month and then the day before he will find out he has to go. The last couple of days i have really started feeling the baby moving and not just inside but with my hand on my tummy i can feel slight movements too. No kicking yet but plenty of movement plus you can see when the baby is on one side or the other cause that side is really firm and the other side is a little more sunken and softer hehe. Cant wait to feel the first kick.

my scan is on the 4th i am definitely finding out, we have already been told 80% girl at 14 weeks i guess it is still pretty early then so we are really looking forward to our next scan. My husband often works overseas though so i am hoping he is going to be home to come with me. It will be just my luck that he has been home all this month and then the day before he will find out he has to go. The last couple of days i have really started feeling the baby moving and not just inside but with my hand on my tummy i can feel slight movements too. No kicking yet but plenty of movement plus you can see when the baby is on one side or the other cause that side is really firm and the other side is a little more sunken and softer hehe. Cant wait to feel the first kick.

I can't wait to feel movement either! that'll be so awesome! ha at 14 weeks they told my sil that she was having a boy. At her 20 week- it became a girl. :haha: so when we were at 13 weeks i didn't even bother asking- because i figured it'd be wrong because they really can't tell until 16 weeks, and i was afraid they'd get my hopes up. Just hoping baby cooperates for the scan!!!

Yeah i have the scan on 11th March, cant wait to find out!! are you finding out? xx

yeah our scan is march 23rd :) we are totally excited about it.

Hi Ladies ..

Thought u might find this interesting .. according to obstetrician and author Dr Gordon Bourne it takes an average of 150 contractions to deliver your first baby, 75 for a second or third , 50 for a fourth or fifth and 30 to 40 for subsequent children .. interesting .. have a great week.

Hey everyone! Been away for a week and feels like I've missed loads!! :)

So this last week has been great - finally know for certain I've felt baby move :) especially when I drink cold water and fanta lemon :) :) forgot how this felt lol

What's been going on with everyone?

All you ladies with movement. I got so excited the other day and shouted at other half that I think I'd felt it move....then parped!! I was do disappointed, but I managed to giggle my little arse off!

I think I've JUST started to show...and people who know have been "oooohh look, the start of a bump"!

Glad to hear it isn't just me with headaches - it's been constant to 6 days now. I'm going to sleep with a cold flannel.

One month to go until our scan...I'm so done with waiting now! We keep changing our mind about finding out...don't know what to do!

BattyNora, I went for a wonder round the shops today and all the clothes are in boy / girl sections, the neutral stuff seems to be very limited.... I just think with knowing what your having you can plan for the arrival a bit better :) Also if you find out, that doesn't mean you have to tell everyone else, could keep it a secret :) When's your scan? Mines on 14th March, I am literally ticking the days off :D

Hey girls, I had my gender scan. It was amazing, everything is perfect. And we got some gorgeous pictures, of course it helps that SHE is beautiful. Yep, girly number four, my little boy was a bit upset at first, he feels out numbered and was hopeful for a brother, but once I told him about all the things he can do with her (feed, pick clothes, toys, help get to sleep etc) because he is a big boy now and will be seven by then he was back to being excited. :cloud9:

It was just amazing to watch, and she looks so much like my Honey (born sleeping), the other three have their daddy's nose but Honey and this little one have mine.

I will add photos in the morning, so tired now.

Hope you're all okay?

Tasha, congratualtions! That's just made me definately find out the sex!

Thank you hun, it is a tough decision to make, but it will help my other children plus I struggle to feel this is real cos of all my loses, and it really is helping me with that. Before now I have felt excited but not that pit of your stomach is going a bit mad cos your so excited feeling, which I have now :cloud9: I can not wait to meet her.

I think I've JUST started to show...and people who know have been "oooohh look, the start of a bump"!

Glad to hear it isn't just me with headaches - it's been constant to 6 days now. I'm going to sleep with a cold flannel.

I found out how obvious my bump was on tuesday -- because my mother told me that i can't wear the shirt i was wearing anymore because of how FAT i am. Nice!!! :rofl: nothing else i can do but laugh right?

I get the headaches usually the same day each week- on wednesday nights, i just start feeling ick and get a small headache but it lasts all night long. The last 3 days i've been having dizzy spells.

BattyNora, I went for a wonder round the shops today and all the clothes are in boy / girl sections, the neutral stuff seems to be very limited.... I just think with knowing what your having you can plan for the arrival a bit better :) Also if you find out, that doesn't mean you have to tell everyone else, could keep it a secret :) When's your scan? Mines on 14th March, I am literally ticking the days off :D

I have found nothing in neutral (that is cute anyway) for me to pick up! so frustrated about that. There are wonderful sales all the time and i can't buy any of them because they are so NOT neutral clothes. ONE more month til the scan- it's taking forever isn't it?

Hey girls, I had my gender scan. It was amazing, everything is perfect. And we got some gorgeous pictures, of course it helps that SHE is beautiful. Yep, girly number four, my little boy was a bit upset at first, he feels out numbered and was hopeful for a brother, but once I told him about all the things he can do with her (feed, pick clothes, toys, help get to sleep etc) because he is a big boy now and will be seven by then he was back to being excited. :cloud9:

It was just amazing to watch, and she looks so much like my Honey (born sleeping), the other three have their daddy's nose but Honey and this little one have mine.

I will add photos in the morning, so tired now.

Hope you're all okay?

Tasha that's so great that you found out and are so happy!!!! that's wonderful!!! i am secretly hoping for a girl while dh is quite openly hoping for a boy! Either way, we will be happy. :) can't wait to see your photos!!!! :hugs:

Morning girls!

On the subject of a bump, I had people saying to me 'ooh, you aren't showing at all' and 'you can't even tell that you're pregnant' right up until a couple of weeks ago. Then out of nowhere, I've popped and now have this big bump! Goodness only knows how big I'll be by the end- eek!

.. 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant today and i just cant wait to feel my little man kick. Have to admit I am very crampy (more than usual) today so something must be happening in there but i just want to feel those butterflies everybody talks about or something other than gas and wind bubbles ! Ive tried the cold orange juice, cold water, lying on my side and nothing yet .. sniff sniff ..

Congratulations on your baby girl Tasha! Will you do any shopping or do you have lots of things from previous 3 that you will use?

I feel a bit down today... got my ACCA exam result and I failed by 3 marks!! :growlmad:

Oh blimey Yasmin, that must be gutting. My firend went through the ACCA and it's no easy feat. Can you re-take? How long would you have to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->