3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I can retake in June but it means I'll be doing 3 exams in the same month now... dont know how well I will cope with that. Need to do some serious thinking... ergh feel so annoyed...! Surely they could have 3 marks somewhere?? I've never failed an exam before so I feel a disappointed!

Thank you all for the congrats.

Andrea, the gas like feeling means those flutters are not far away.

Yasmin, I am so sorry, I think three marks must make it harder as you were so close :hugs::hugs: Will you retake?

I have absolutely nothing, because of all my loses I gave it away thinking I was stopping TTC. So lots of shopping.

Here are the pictures;

That is HER girly bits!!
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/girlybits.jpg

This is her hiding.
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubblehiding.jpg

Her yawning
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubbleisayawnyhead.jpg

And her beautiful, smiling face.
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubblesbeautifulface.jpg

Thank you.

Three exams in one month is a lot, I know my concentration isnt fab by that time in pregnancy. I wish there was something I could say to help.

I might postpone one subject... Will have to reorganise my diary. Grrr... not what I wanted but yeah 3 in one month is a lot and I will also be very close to my due date by then so again not sure how I will be able to cope. Might phone college and change my tuition so I study at the end of the year instead... too much to deal with.

Having such a crap day today and I've ben feeling down... hubby is so great he sent me my fav song on email to cheer me up :)

I love him so much... Lol I feel emotional now. I started crying like a baby the weekend too. Saturday night hubby had to hold me whilst I cried rivers! Emotions are just running wild!

:thumbup::thumbup: Tasha :thumbup::thumbup: how absolutely awesome are those pics .. u must be so so happy .. :wacko:

I am so confused because when my gynae showewd me the boy bits on my little man they look like girl bits according to your pic so maybe my b/f is RIGHT - he is convinced gynae has got it wring and we are having a girl :happydance::happydance:

Yasmin :hugs::hugs: It is normal, hormones (I am allowed to say that as a fellow pregnant woman :winkwink::haha:)

I am really happy Andrea. How many weeks were you? Our LO is a girl, the sonographer was 100% sure, and so am. See how it looks like a hamburger (the way my friend described it :haha:), there is a gap between the two outer bits, with a small bit in the middle. Boys dont have that gap, maybe google some pics of both girl and boys.

Ahaha now if a man said 'its your hormones' I'd get annoyed. I think someone once said is it that time of the month when I was annoyed and I wanted to punch him!

Should of done, it would of helped. :haha: Any one (even females) that are not pregnant are not allowed to utter those words to pregnant women. Just not allowed. :rofl:

I am okay thank you, still on best rest but up and about a bit. Really tired recently, wondering if everyone is the same or my anaemia is getting worse.

Oh I was tired all weekend. Sometime I get a sudden feeling of tiredness and my eyes just want to close. It's comes on so quick too!

I'm really tired too hun but don't think I'm anaemic... my sister used to take the seven seas tonic each day (it's orange flavoured) and it helped with her anaemia. I wonder if it can do the same for you x

Thank you girls. I am tired all the time, and because my anaemia was really bad (hb was 4 in July 10, 3 in Feb 09) I need to keep an eye out so I can get an infusion before it gets too bad.

Thank you sequeena, I have an appointment on Friday so will ask if it can be taken in pregnancy and with my meds.

How are you?

I hope you can! I think you only need to take a tablespoon or 2 each day x

I'm not too bad, had a freak out this morning because I had a pain in the right of my abdomen but it's gone now. I think I pulled a muscle there or something.

My next scan is March 1st. I hope the fluid is fine and baby is ok!

Afternoon ladies, and congrats Tasha - and thanks for the 'hamburger' lesson too, as a first-timer I wouldn't have a clue!

I feel tired today which I blame on spending all day yesterday at my friend's house eating a massive lunch. My belly seems bigger than ever too but feel flab rather than bub.

On the plus side, I've heard my little galloping horse on a doppler and I went out at lunchtime and bought them a beautiful cuddy doggy from The Little White Company as my present for them. I realise it's a daft thing to buy when there's so much else but I just wanted to get something nice and cute before I have to start on all the breast pumps and maternity pads!

I've managed to get some pics on my Pc... here's the ones from last weeks scan...

Attachments

• Baby 20.jpg
    Baby 20.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe