3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

And here are some of my bump at 18+2

They are a bit dark... bad lighting.

Attachments

• 18+2.JPG
    18+2.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 18+2weeks.JPG
    18+2weeks.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 08.02.11.JPG
    08.02.11.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
I seem to be much bigger now though, I'll try and get some more recent pics on.

Congrats tasha on another little girl :) Yasmin I'm sorry your test didn't go well :(

I've been a bit emotional this weekend. It's been a long one though! I worked Friday night & was so exhausted. Then found out a dear friend of ours passed away, he was in his 80's but my heart was sad for his sweet wife. Then one of my best friends was having problems with her stepmom who treats her terribly, & another of my best friends dad went to have a cancer removal surgery but they couldn't remove it bc it had spread... It is stage 4 & they are sending him to a cancer research hospital in Texas as a last hope. He is not old & he is like family to all of us girls (there are 7 of us that are best friends) ... So it's just been emotional!

We got started on renovating our new house that was exciting, minus the fact that I'm
not allowed in there without a mask due to dust and mold etc ...

I can't wait for my next scan march 9th!! I am sad bc we couldn't get our scan on a Friday when dh is off (most ob dr's offices here in us are open m-th & half a day on Friday then closed for weekend) ... So it's on a random Wednesday so I'll have to go alone unless I can find someone to go with me ... I'm not afraid to go alone I just don't like the idea of him not being able to be there!!

I can't wait til you all have your scans!! By the end of this month we will all know what we are having!!(except the team yellows of course) then we can all shop shop shop! Haha

Your photos of the baby Tasha are wonderful! love them!

i can't wait til our scan! a month away!

Krystal- i'm so sorry you're going through a rough time right now. :(

Yasmin - Lovely pics. Is the last one showing a yawn???? So cute

Krsytal - Sorry to hear about your really rough week :hugs:

Lol if he's anything like his father it probably is a yawn! Aww I wish we could have more scans!

Cute! Don't babies look so comfy in these scan pics?! All snoozy and cosy. Sometimes wish I was tucked up like that!

Hi ladies, beautiful pictures yasmin, and I'm sorry Love_Krystal, I hope things start turning around for you!

I have had a horrible weekend! My son had the stomach flu on friday that I caught on saturday- only I ended up in the emergency room. I had blood in the toilet and severe pains in my stomach. I ended up on an IV, but baby is fine, they did a scan and blood work and everything is fine. I took the day off work today to try to get better and I can't seem to get myself off the couch!

Hi ladies!

Just quickly popping in to say hi!

Hope mommies are babies are doing well!

ttc i'm so sorry! that's horrific! glad you are better now- relax!!!! you deserve it, stay on that couch!

Hi ladies, beautiful pictures yasmin, and I'm sorry Love_Krystal, I hope things start turning around for you!

I have had a horrible weekend! My son had the stomach flu on friday that I caught on saturday- only I ended up in the emergency room. I had blood in the toilet and severe pains in my stomach. I ended up on an IV, but baby is fine, they did a scan and blood work and everything is fine. I took the day off work today to try to get better and I can't seem to get myself off the couch!

Aww... hope you get better soon! :hugs:

TTC...Do not be lifting even a strand of hair off of that couch! Rest up hun and get yourself well!

DaretoDream

I have found nothing in neutral (that is cute anyway) for me to pick up! so frustrated about that. There are wonderful sales all the time and i can't buy any of them because they are so NOT neutral clothes. ONE more month til the scan- it's taking forever isn't it?

I'm doing so well managing to refrain from buying anything, I just think once I know what I'm having I can narrow the selection right down :)

It sure is, 3 weeks today for me , when's your scan? I take it you'll be finding out too :) Ooooo I'm sooooo excited to find out :)

Neutral clothing really annoys me... to me when I was looking at neutral stuff before I found out Stephen was a boy, it all looked really girly to me! :-/

Hey girlies!!! How is everyone!!! Sorry not been on midsum since Friday i think! I don’t really go on net over the weekend and haven’t had time at work to catch up yet! But here i am!!! So gona have a catch up now!!!

Welcome Dena!!! Im not sure on my current weight gain, haven’t weighed myself for a few weeks! I plan to tonight when i go to MIL;s though as she has scales so will let you know!!!

Hi Marie_wills!!! Congrats on the low risk! Great feeling to get them results isn’t it!!! Ive deffo started to show! I didn’t think it was that bad till i went to see my mum last night and she was like ohhh myyyy godddd! Are you sure yoiur meant to be that big at 18 weeks! I didn’t show till i was at least 20 bla bla as mums do LOL she does the dreaded belly rubs too but i don’t mind so much as she is my mum lol! when OH’s brother does it i HATE it! My work doesn’t really know yet! My dad is my boss so he knows but he wasn’t too happy and obviously hasn’t spread the news! Im not gona say anything will wait till ppl start to notice my stomach and have the guts to say something hehehe! Then i can go....what do you mean??

Ooooh mum to miller your scan is the same day as mine!! Its getting so close but sfeels so far at the same time! Less than 2 weeks!

OOOOOOOh tasha congrats!!!! Poor little boy though hehe wants a playmate! Your pics are amazing!!!!!

Yasmin im so sorry about your exam results! 3 marks how harsh! Do you get to have a retake?

Krystal im so sorry about your friend! I think the same news is due to come my way very soon! An old lady who used to look after me when i was younger who must be in her 90s now hasn’t been in contact for ages and she NEVER misses my birthday or Christmas card and we have heard nothing and cant get hold of her so we are on the investigation route at the mo to try find her relatives! Im so so sorry it must be so hard for you! At least the renovation will keep you occupied! I LOVE renovating houses im so jealous! Our house is complete and i hate it LOL cant wait to move again next year and get another house to do up hehe!

Goodness TTC im so sorry you had to go through that too! So glad everything is ok!!! I hope u feel better soon, try and rest xx

So how is everyone today?! Im feeling quite happy for some reason but im sure that will disappear by the end of the day due to my ploppy job! All i want is the day to end when im here! And the weather is pissing me off now too! Its always so miserable! I want sun and warmth!!!!!!!! Too much wet stuff at the mo! xx

I want sun too!!! I think the weather is horrible all week and I forgot my brolly at home too :wacko:

I will retake in December instead of June... I think June might be too much for me as I will have another two to do then and I will be close to my due date.

Hi girls!

My bellow has ballooned over night! I love it!

I am so scared of streching all my clothes too much though, so I think I will go and buy a few simple t shirts and tops and so on at Primark, which can stretch away and I can through away afterwards. I LOVE my clothes, and they are far too precious to ruin!

Last night I had this weird feeling around my belly button again. Sometimes it gets quite painfull! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I will ask if this is normal.

How is everyone else?

Hey everyone! I'm good today, feel a bit light headed and headachey again which is annoying but I haven't got time to mope around (like last time! lol) I've also gotta start my uni assignment but have nooooooooooooo motivation! :(

that weird feeling around your belly button TaNasha might be your belly stretching? Especially as now your belly will be getting bigger with baby :)

Thanks SamiraNChris :) really pleased, I'm planning oh telling work on Monday, so that I can get the time off for appointments and get a risk assessment done , I could do with a better chair :) I'm staggering telling people so I get to see their reactions without people finding out from other people I'm asking everyone ive told to keep it quiet :)

CharlieKeys I know exactly what you mean, I see neutral things that would do but pretty plain and boring lol roll on 14th march :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->