3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

IT's harder now.. cause we agreed last night not to find out ... so the way to solve that is buy one set of pink babygros, one set of blue and then when baby pops out we can go shopping :D I wouldn't buy neutral stuff... it's nice to have colour :D

DaretoDream

I have found nothing in neutral (that is cute anyway) for me to pick up! so frustrated about that. There are wonderful sales all the time and i can't buy any of them because they are so NOT neutral clothes. ONE more month til the scan- it's taking forever isn't it?

I'm doing so well managing to refrain from buying anything, I just think once I know what I'm having I can narrow the selection right down :)

It sure is, 3 weeks today for me , when's your scan? I take it you'll be finding out too :) Ooooo I'm sooooo excited to find out :)

Yes i haven't bought anything either :( Just wanted to have one baby clothing piece... but i was good. And 1 month from tomorrow i get my scan. :) Can't wait!!! also nervous bubs won't cooperate- and we still won't know. having a few dreams lately with 5 year old girl following me around. So thinking it's a girl right now.

Neutral clothing really annoys me... to me when I was looking at neutral stuff before I found out Stephen was a boy, it all looked really girly to me! :-/

I am starting to believe they don't have ANY neutral around here- everytime i look, it's all either boy or girl. Nothing even remotely close to neutral.

Hey everyone! I'm good today, feel a bit light headed and headachey again which is annoying but I haven't got time to mope around (like last time! lol) I've also gotta start my uni assignment but have nooooooooooooo motivation! :(

I had 2 of those light headed days last week. ANd actually i think i'm having one today too, just haven't been up long enough to really experience it. They are icky.

IT's harder now.. cause we agreed last night not to find out ... so the way to solve that is buy one set of pink babygros, one set of blue and then when baby pops out we can go shopping :D I wouldn't buy neutral stuff... it's nice to have colour :D

oh i know my idea of 'neutral' is green and yellow :) I like colors. I can't imagine NOT finding out though.

lol see neutral here is probably whites and pale yellows, but they have frills on or designs that to me just scream little girl!

It was a hard decision, I've wanted to find out but then I thought instead of paying £80 on a gender scan, we can use that on other stuff that's far more important! He was going on about finding out at the 4D scan which we'll be having at about 29/30 weeks - but then there's 10 weeks left so what's the point :D

You've not got long to find out now though - any ideas on what you're having? :)

Hi girls!

My bellow has ballooned over night! I love it!

I am so scared of streching all my clothes too much though, so I think I will go and buy a few simple t shirts and tops and so on at Primark, which can stretch away and I can through away afterwards. I LOVE my clothes, and they are far too precious to ruin!

Last night I had this weird feeling around my belly button again. Sometimes it gets quite painfull! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I will ask if this is normal.

How is everyone else?

:wacko::wacko: was wondering if you could post on what the weird feeling around the belly button is . i also have had it now for 2 days .. thanks :flower:

Pumpkin Patch has some beautiful things that are proper neutral and some colours too.

Naomi-Mae (my five year old) bought the baby some bits today, it kinda scares me tbh.

She bought two sleepsuits, three bibs, and a dummy. She stood for ages choosing.

Aww she is so cute! She's looking forward to having her little sister :)

I'm working on the basis that I will get some neutral basics like babygros to keep us going for a short while and all the gender-specific stuff will come as gifts once bubs has arrived!

For the going-home outfit bub will just be in a babygro, one of his/her great-gran's knitted items and I will buy one pink and one blue hat so they have something suitable! I'm not really a pink fan though so won't be dashing out to buy a ton of pink stuff anyway! Plus I also figure that I can get through those sleepless nights initially by online shopping for gender-specific baby clothes and bits and bobs. Will spend a fortune...

Hi everyone just a quick hello!!!
I had my first actual kick!!!! WOW!!!!! sooooooooo happy!!!
other than that i have a horrible cold and ache all over!!!!
and a woman at work today pointed at my stomach and said OMG!!! lol how embarrassing i am getting huge now!!!!
xx

hey Natalie/Coalie:)...That is AWESOME! I am so ready for my first kick!

i wasnt sure at first really felt like a thud from the inside i asked a few friends and they said thats exactly how they described their kicks!! then sure enough i had 2 more kicks!!
i cant wait for DH to feel and for them to be more regular!!!

Ooh, first kicks... I can't wait. I really am not a happy pregnant lady, but when you start to feel baby move all the time its hard not to enjoy being pregnant a little!

ahhh congrats hunni!!!! i cant wait to feel my first kick!!!! i always lay at night trying really hard to feel something laying still but nothing booooo!!!

i just want next week to be here now and then i can say my scan is this week hehe! x

Only just found this thread.

I'm due 4th July, I'm team yellow, still undecided if I want to know.

Hello to you all xxx

Hi everyone. I'm due 16th August. Hope you are all having good pregnancies :)

helloooo!!! yay 2 more girlies! welcome and congrats :) hope you are both well!!! xx

Hi everyone :) can I join ur list? Due on 7th Aug (ignore my ticker it's a day out, put me bk a day at 12 wk scan) team yellow for now. Hope to find out the sex at our next scan at the end of March!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->