3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

well I went back on the pill after my 6 week check up not even thinking I was 3 weeks pregnant... I took a test and it was negative but obvs too early... then took a test about 4 weeks later and it was one BFP! lol :) Yeah Stephen is October, this baby will be July/August :haha: Poor kids!

What's it like being pregnant whilst also looking after a 3 year old? :)

well I went back on the pill after my 6 week check up not even thinking I was 3 weeks pregnant... I took a test and it was negative but obvs too early... then took a test about 4 weeks later and it was one BFP! lol :) Yeah Stephen is October, this baby will be July/August :haha: Poor kids!

What's it like being pregnant whilst also looking after a 3 year old? :)

To be honest quite easy. I am tired alot but then I also have a full time job in London (work from home 1 day a week) so I am up at 5am, and don't get home til 7pm. I generally get to sit down about 9.30 at night by which time I am ready for bed.

I am lucky as I have not suffered any pregnancy symptons and I still don't, if it wasn't for scans and my doppler I wouldn't be sure I was pregnant!

I think you definitely have your hands fuller than mine.

ProudMommy hiiii! How are you! BNB is a fab site – ive been on it since i was TTC and the support is so amazing! My OH always rolls his eyes coz im always going home with stories of girls from here haha! Fab that its your 3rd baba too – you can be an advice guru too hehe!

I'm great thanks! My girls have been sick all week, so been taking care of them. Sickness is still there, but definitely improving. Yeah, so glad I saw this site. I noticed it by typing in Red Cabbage Gender Test and this forum popped up :) Would love to help if anyone has any worries or anything. Went through a pretty hard time with my last pregnancy, was offered a termination at 33 weeks pregnant. But she's now a perfect 2 (coming 3 in may) year old. So all is good!

Hi all! I'm Sarah, live in the UK with my hubby, and we're expecting our first baby on August 16th... two weeks after our second wedding anniversary & three days after my birthday! :)
Aug is a good month for u too I see!! I'm due on the 7th, my birthday is the 9th and my little boy turns four on the 3rd!! Expensive month I'm thinking!!

Ah! Yep, definitely an expensive time!! Hubby's birthday is the beginning of September, so we'll have our anniversary, & all three of our birthdays within a 5 week period! Xx

Wow, this thread moves FAST!! I can hardly keep up!!

Hello, I am new to 2nd tri. My little flipflop is due on the 21st August! No idea if its a boy or girl but we will find out on the 4th April and can't wait to know!! :happydance:

Welcome Peanut and yay to that being your first post hehe! And loads more too!!! Welcome to all you too!!!!

Miniwilf course you can join!!! I think 20 aug is a midsummer ;)

Oh wow twinkle lots of kiddies :D amazing that this one is evening the numbers out! 3 girls 3 boys hehe!

TaNasha yay to your midwife appt!!! So amazing to hear the HB isn’t it! I could listen to it all day if i could!!!

BabyNo1. Was that menna be 1st July? Not sure if the 2 was a mistake coz you put 2st hehe! Il put you as 1st and then tell me if its wrong!

Oh no proudmommy nightmare that your girls are sick! It must be so hard with more than one kiddy, one gets ill they all get ill!!! Oh god why was you offered a termination at 33 weeks!!!! That sounds awful!!!

Mmmmm lunch time what to have what to have!!!!!

So il change the topic..........MUSIC!! what music is everyone into?! Im a bit of an all rounder! My main is dubstep at the mo – love it but i also love stuff in charts, and in love with xtina aguliera and Alicia keys (old stuff) and it will never get old to me! Also partial to some dance tracks too esp in the summer! I couldn’t live without music so hopefully my nbaba will be the same! Il have him/her boogying as soon as i can hehe!

I'm Natasha and we are due 6th July and having a little boy :)
I love all Music really but especially rnb, OH loves hardcore dance so I'm pretty sure bubba is gonna be onto music as much as us :)

I love all Music really but especially rnb, OH loves hardcore dance so I'm pretty sure bubba is gonna be onto music as much as us :)

heyyy!!! welcome hun :) think 3 got 3 natashas here now hehe!

ahhh i love a bit of hardcore too but only old stuff again! and has to have singing in it LOL! good bit of old skool scott brown :kiss:

Had MW appointment and hear bubba! It took a grand total of 2 seconds between the wand touching the belly for us to hear, even MW was shocked at how easy it was to find it!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Music....hmmm...I'm a tad eclectic with my tastes. I do listen to your normal chart stuff when I'm in my car but I rarely buy any of that stuff. I like a lot of bands that are around today older stuff (Arcade Fire, their funeral album is amazing...Muse, Showbiz is by far their best album!), I absolutely love David Bowie......Then I love musicals and know most of the popular ones off by heart, and some classical. And then my quirkier side, where I love singer/songwriters that are a bit different.....Kimya Dawson, Joanna Newsom - google them and you'll see what I mean....Then the normal Jack Johnson, Willy Mason, Eva Cassidy.

I also LOVE older 20's and 30's music..!

If I like something I like it - irrelevant of the genre!

ahhh i love a bit of hardcore too but only old stuff again! and has to have singing in it LOL! good bit of old skool scott brown :kiss:

I hardly get called Natasha though I normally go by tasha :) must be an awesome name hehe

I hardly get called Natasha though I normally go by tasha :) must be an awesome name hehe

I mostly go by Tash, it defnitely is a fabulous name! :winkwink:

WOw I miss a day & there are tons of pages to catch up!

Welcome all the new girls :) great to have you :)

I worked yesterday then met a couple of friends to make dinner for our other friend whose Dad has the stage 4 cancer & just came home from the hospital, then we found out another of our friends, the one who is my very best friend, (there are 7 of us best friends) grandmother passed away yesterday. I've known her for years and we all called her Nana. Then I had to come home & cook DH dinner as he had been renovating our new house (where I am not allowed at the moment bc of dust etc until it is cleaner) ... Then we were both zonked and ready for bed! It has been a very long week for me with my friends going through so much.

I got to let two of them hear the babys heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday :) & show off our ultrasound pics :) I can't wait til the next scan march 9th, although I'm bummed that DH won't get to be there :( I am 17 weeks today by my calculations (the dr put me a few days behind = impossible, the u/s measurements put me a couple days ahead, but I'm just gonna base it on when I know I Ov-Ed!)

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I can't believe we are halfway to another weekend already!

I agree, August is an awesome month!! I'm due on the 4th but hope baby hangs on until the 7th as that's my OHs birthday :D

ok i have just been told 23rd august counts aS mid august - just being told that is good enough for me :) although i would say it was more end of august :lol:

anyway - here i am :)

:wave: hello to all the new girls here! glad to have you!!!

Is it bad that i have NO vibes to one or the other? So many ladies say they think they know or they have vibes and i have nothing.

I don't either well one min I think girl next boy and everyone else has their opinions on what it is grrr!!!!

I mostly go by Tash, it defnitely is a fabulous name! :winkwink:

Yep fab name, :haha:

I am only ever known as Tasha :thumbup:

:wave: hello to all the new girls here! glad to have you!!!

Is it bad that i have NO vibes to one or the other? So many ladies say they think they know or they have vibes and i have nothing.

I dont really have any vibes! Im just going by my pregnancy, its so similar to my first so i think its another boy but i could be wrong!! xx

Hey
saw the post advertising this group on main board! so Hello!
We're due on 4th August!

I joined Pregnancy Yoga last night - can hardly walk today - am i really that unfit?! did help me relax a little and ease the past 4 weeks of headaches :(

looking forward to our summer baby! can't wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->