3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

:wave: hello to all the new girls here! glad to have you!!!

Is it bad that i have NO vibes to one or the other? So many ladies say they think they know or they have vibes and i have nothing.

I've had boy vibes all the way through this pregnancy and everything else is pointing to a boy too. But everyone thinks I'm having a girl, so I'm thinking that now too lol. I did have my heartbeat checked this morning and it was 143 BPM which points to girl and it sounds exactly like a train. So cute :) Can't wait to find out what we're having next week!

Hi there... Has anyone had any leaking boobs? I get a little (tiny bit) every now and then and sometimes it dries up into hard white crystaly type of stuff... don't know how else to describe it :)

Is the foetal heartrate thing another myth/old wives' tale or is it medically sound?! Mine has 140+ so maybe girly...? As long as that heartbeat's pumping away I'm not too fussed though!

Is the foetal heartrate thing another myth/old wives' tale or is it medically sound?! Mine has 140+ so maybe girly...? As long as that heartbeat's pumping away I'm not too fussed though!

I don't think it really matters, but there has been a lot of people saying that anything below 150BPM equals to a boy. Also this has been right for a lot of people too: https://www.babybpm.com/

Hey ladies!

So I'm having my gender scan on Saturday, do any of you want to have a look at my scan pic and guess the gender based on the nub??

Noodles 12+3.jpg

Thanks! xxx

Does anyone else still find it really hard to beleive that there having a baby?? i know that sounds silly but I just want the next two weeks to hurry up so i can have my scan and check theres still a baby in there lol!! im such a worry wart and im soooo scared that somethings wrong even though i have no reason to think there shud be!
i just want to feel some movements and know that he/she is ok, and i want a bump sooo much but so far, nothing! anybody else feel like they cant properly beleive until there scan? i know im such a looney cus i hear bubbs hb everyday on doppler. im just driving myself crazy and want to know everythings ok! xxx

Does anyone else still find it really hard to beleive that there having a baby?? i know that sounds silly but I just want the next two weeks to hurry up so i can have my scan and check theres still a baby in there lol!! im such a worry wart and im soooo scared that somethings wrong even though i have no reason to think there shud be!
i just want to feel some movements and know that he/she is ok, and i want a bump sooo much but so far, nothing! anybody else feel like they cant properly beleive until there scan? i know im such a looney cus i hear bubbs hb everyday on doppler. im just driving myself crazy and want to know everythings ok! xxx

Yes! Even though I have a bump and feel baby moving quite alot and all the other symptoms of pregnancy, and even though I've had a baby, I still can't believe my body is baking a baby!!! I've got a gender scan on saturday so I'm hoping that'll make it feel more real xxx

I don't think it really matters, but there has been a lot of people saying that anything below 150BPM equals to a boy. Also this has been right for a lot of people too: https://www.babybpm.com/

My baby's hb has alsways 150 BPM or more, so there might be some truth in that!

I still find it hard to believe! I ahve a bump and everythime I have a scan I pray there is a baby in there! Just to prove that I havent been making it up all along. Sometime i think maybe I have just eaten way too many crisps and with that i have a bump as result.

I have been feeling flutters and they are soooo amazing. I could also swear i felt a kick this morning, but I was still half asleep so I might have just been dreaming...

I'm pretty sure it's another old wives tale I'm afraid!

So I'm having my gender scan on Saturday, do any of you want to have a look at my scan pic and guess the gender based on the nub??

As is the nub theory according to posts I've seen on here from a sonographer :-( Her reasoning seemed quite logical.

I read this the other day… obviously should be taken with pinch of salt as for everyone that proves it right, there's someone who proves it wrong!!…

https://www.ivillage.com/baby-boy-guess-sex-your-baby-ivillage/6-a-129199

Does anyone understand this?

It's a boy if:
Your pillow faces north when you sleep.

It's a girl if:
Your pillow faces south when you sleep.

How do I judge which way my rectangular pillow is facing??

If you live in the same house forever, and have your bed, and therefore your pillows, in the same position, then theoretically all your children are going to be the same gender!?!

There's also one if you like the heel of a loaf of bread. What's that about lol?!
There's a gender prediction website too that someone posted on here: https://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx
I had a girl result with my first = correct. Boy result with second = wrong. Boy result again with this pregnancy = we'll see in a week :)

It's a boy if:
Your pillow faces north when you sleep.

It's a girl if:
Your pillow faces south when you sleep.

How do I judge which way my rectangular pillow is facing??

If you live in the same house forever, and have your bed, and therefore your pillows, in the same position, then theoretically all your children are going to be the same gender!?!

I suppose it'd be what way your head faces? I must be having an alien, mines faces east lol. And it was facing south when I conceived my son lol. x

Wow, I really missed a lot in a day! Welcome to all the new ladies, this summer will be a very busy summer for babies!!

As for the heart rates, my son was always below 150, but this one has always been above 160 and its a boy too. All the old wives tales convinced me this one was a girl, but its another little guy!!!

hi there,

can i please join.. I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins! due august 18th :)

xoxo

Twins! :) How has the pregnancy been so far? Do you know if they are identical?

Mine stays in the 150's. Last time was 155.

I have this a lot lately. It's like really? I don't even think it's real!!! And i have the same thing with the scans. I remember when i first heard the heartbeat- i cried because it was real and i didn't fabricate the whole thing!

There's also one if you like the heel of a loaf of bread. What's that about lol?!
There's a gender prediction website too that someone posted on here: https://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx
I had a girl result with my first = correct. Boy result with second = wrong. Boy result again with this pregnancy = we'll see in a week :)

I have done quite a few of those (thanks for the link i did this one too) and they ALL say boy! Haven't even had anything say girl. Just two people. Everyone else is convinced boy. I just want to know for sure so i can call it by it's name

I still call it - "IT" because i'm afraid i'll sway what it decides to be! :haha: I just am afraid or i'll offend it because i call it the wrong gender. Totally ridiculous isn't it?!

hi there,

can i please join.. I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins! due august 18th :)

xoxo

Congrats on the twins!!!!!

With Stephen he always had a heartbeat of over 150bpm... and he was a boy - the midwife at the time said well an old wives tale would say you're having a girl but the way you're carrying suggests boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->