3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

charlie- you sure didn't waste time on number 2!!!! I am feeling a boy today

There's also one if you like the heel of a loaf of bread. What's that about lol?!
There's a gender prediction website too that someone posted on here: https://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx
I had a girl result with my first = correct. Boy result with second = wrong. Boy result again with this pregnancy = we'll see in a week :)

I've just tried this, says girl, babys heartbeat was 157, and my left breast is bigger than the right one (another old wives tale!) I can't remember the others at the min, but hopefully if baby behaves I will find out tomorrow!!! I might post the pic later if on computer and see who guesses what as I had a scan at 18weeks! Xx

Does anyone else still find it really hard to beleive that there having a baby?? i know that sounds silly but I just want the next two weeks to hurry up so i can have my scan and check theres still a baby in there lol!! im such a worry wart and im soooo scared that somethings wrong even though i have no reason to think there shud be!
i just want to feel some movements and know that he/she is ok, and i want a bump sooo much but so far, nothing! anybody else feel like they cant properly beleive until there scan? i know im such a looney cus i hear bubbs hb everyday on doppler. im just driving myself crazy and want to know everythings ok! xxx

I feel exactly the same, only I don't have a doppler, I've been so tempted to get one, but just been holding off till I can feel baby move, but still so far nothing, hopefully I'll start to feel movement soon in the next week or so :)

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

hiya!! these are my pics from 18weeks 4days! what do u think boy or girl? hopfully finding out tomorrow!! :kiss:

I'm also due on the 21st of August & have my 2nd scan 5th April , I still have morning , afternnoon , evening sickness !! Really hope it passes soon lol

Natalie85 (I'm useless at guessing) butttttttt I think it's a boy :)

DaretoDream - tell me about it! (it wasn't planned!!!) But when you leave hospital and they say be careful or you'll be back in 9 months believe them :D lol

charliekeys i see you are watford, are u going to use watford gen? i've heard good things and bad things :-S

I loved Watford Gen! I used the Birthing unit (which is in the hospital) and if everything stays low risk I'll def be using it again - it's called the ABC unit :) I couldn't praise the midwives there enough! They made us feel so relaxed and that's why I think I enjoyed my labour! Plus if you were thinking of a water birth or anything like that then that's only on the ABC unit too :)

hmmm i dont know how i feel about just having midwives i'm thinking i want docs too which means being in main hosp, im such a worrier i want to be there just incase anything goes wrong so am in 2 minds at the moment!!!
which part of watford are you? i'm moving there soon!! xx

The thing is because you're in the actual hospital, if something does go wrong or you want to go to the main maternity ward, it's a 1 min journey upstairs! :) The only reason I wanted hte birthing unit was because after baby's born - you have your own room AND you can go home about 4 hours after giving birth! :) OH made me stay overnight though haha!

Urm I'm on the border of Aldenham/Bushey - I live above the Toby Carvery :) Whereabouts in Watford you moving too? If you ever want a friend to meet up for a coffee etc just pm me :) When you moving?

Daretodream - could I guess the gender from your avatar pic? xxx

The thing is because you're in the actual hospital, if something does go wrong or you want to go to the main maternity ward, it's a 1 min journey upstairs! :) The only reason I wanted hte birthing unit was because after baby's born - you have your own room AND you can go home about 4 hours after giving birth! :) OH made me stay overnight though haha!

Urm I'm on the border of Aldenham/Bushey - I live above the Toby Carvery :) Whereabouts in Watford you moving too? If you ever want a friend to meet up for a coffee etc just pm me :) When you moving?

oooo home in 4 hours was it your first as well?? do they give u much pain relief? hmmmm that may swing it for me lol!!
ah yeah i think i know where that is well im thinking nearish to the hilton, or more on way to elstree? we should be moving to croxley green hopefully soon paperwork takes ages lol i've added u on here when all settled would love to go for coffee!! xx are u on facebook?

Yeh right near the hilton, it's jsut round the corner! :) and yep it's Charlotte Keys (the pic is of me and the bubba)

yep 1st baby! They say they aim to get you out within 4 hours because if your labour was straightforward and nothing goes wrong i.e. C-section etc then you're much more likely to recover from labour in your own surroundings! One woman had her baby at 3am and had left by 6am the same morning! :) It was funny cause you had me screaming at half 9 that I couldn't do this anymore then at 3am you had another woman screaming the same thing and then at 7am it happened again! It's such an over-reaction haha! :)

They offer everything apart from an epidural - I was aiming to have just G&A but had pethidine in the end - not gonna lie but it was amazing :haha:

croxley Green..... I've heard of it not sure whereabouts it is tho :/ You moving here cause of OH's work?

added!! :0) hmmmm that sounds pretty awesome! will give that more thought!!
love your profile pic!!!
its between rickmansworth and watford like 5 min drive to town centre :D
yeah half cos dh work and cos he from there and our friends are there!!! :D xx

Thanks! Were very happy and feel so so blessed about the twin factor. They are dichorionic diamniotic twins so there is only a 1 in 7 chance they are identical. I'm hoping for a girl and boy but will obviously be pleased with any combination!

I have had an awful pregnancy so far! I have been in and out of hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum... Something I never even knew existed! Feeling a lot better now, still sick but no where near to the extent I was. Now I've got an ear infection which is making me really dizzy all the time, feels like I just can't win! Lol I know it will be worth it in the end tho!

P.S if anyone would like to guess my babies gender that would be great. We go a week tomorrow to find out, can't wait!! I've been having a lot of boy vibes, but everyone else thinks girl. So we're thinking girl too :)

https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2779/16709017826739221456110.jpg
https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8329/17949517826744554788910.jpg

I've just had an email from Mama's & Papa's to say that they have a 48 hour sale starting midnight tonight. Use code CRM48FEB11 to get 10% off all full priced lines... Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->