3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

You girls are torturing me! I think we're leaning on the side of staying team yellow! (I know, shock!!!)

P.S if anyone would like to guess my babies gender that would be great. We go a week tomorrow to find out, can't wait!! I've been having a lot of boy vibes, but everyone else thinks girl. So we're thinking girl too :)

https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2779/16709017826739221456110.jpg
https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8329/17949517826744554788910.jpg

i'm not sure how you tell but i think girl!! xx:winkwink:

View attachment 173698

View attachment 173699

hiya!! these are my pics from 18weeks 4days! what do u think boy or girl? hopfully finding out tomorrow!! :kiss:

I'm going with boy :)
Was so ill last night. All my body hurts so much and my throat... Ouch!!
I think I've caught a nasty bug from my daughters.
Hope everyone is ok and having a great day!

how are u feeling? i am the same been like it for nearly a week doesnt seem to want to budge! throat very bad keep loosing voice and sinuses bunged up

they were 90% certain at my scan today that its a................... GIRL!!!!!!! these were my thoughts right from the start!!! no one that had seen me believed me!!! everyone thought boy, which made me wonder!! but woohooo!!! as long as its healthy i dont mind but soooo happy!!!

they were 90% certain at my scan today that its a................... GIRL!!!!!!! these were my thoughts right from the start!!! no one that had seen me believed me!!! everyone thought boy, which made me wonder!! but woohooo!!! as long as its healthy i dont mind but soooo happy!!!

Congratulations :)

thank you!!! i have to have another scan!!! baby sooooo naughty they couldn't get all the heart measurements done cos of position naughty baby was in and wouldnt budge!! hehehe!!!

I got my Down Syndrome results back today. 1:100,000 :dance:

Congrats on your little girl Natalie :)

and Congrats on your downs results Sequeena! :)

sequeena thats awesome!!! congratulations!!! mine were 1 in 38,000!

View attachment 173698

View attachment 173699

hiya!! these are my pics from 18weeks 4days! what do u think boy or girl? hopfully finding out tomorrow!! :kiss:

I'm going with boy :)
Was so ill last night. All my body hurts so much and my throat... Ouch!!
I think I've caught a nasty bug from my daughters.
Hope everyone is ok and having a great day!

how are u feeling? i am the same been like it for nearly a week doesnt seem to want to budge! throat very bad keep loosing voice and sinuses bunged up

I've been scared to take paracetamol, so I've been getting worse. But I'm taking it now and starting to feel better. Still really cold and fluey though. Congrats on your little girl, that's brilliant news and hope you feel better soon!!

same!! i havent taken anything each time it gets really bad i have a hot drink or steam!! i'm getting fed up of needing a drink with this throat everytime i almost fall asleep grrr be glad when this cold has gone head massages as well they help just like forehead, temples and sinuses!!!
thank u i am sooo happy!!!
hope you feel better quickly too!!! xx

Congrats Natalie on the scan- a little girl!!!! And congrats Sequeena on your downs screen. BattyNora, stay strong!!! Being team yellow is so much fun (we did it with DS #1), but everyone drove me crazy telling us we should find out, its hard to stick to your guns! I am so glad its friday, what a long week! Wish I could have a glass of wine to relax, but I guess a glass of water will have to do, have a great weekend everyone!

Hey all!

I haven't posted much (read: at all) lately, but I have been lurking every day!

DH and I had our anomaly scan today. Because of family history, we were booked for a level 2 scan which pretty much means better equipment and more time spent. Our scan actually lasted a whole hour, which was incredible, and I think they measured and focused on every inch of Dax (with the exception of the gender bits, as we remain team yellow!). After our scan we had a consult with the doctor who ensured us that everything with Dax is picture perfect! It's a huge relief for us!

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/Dax19weeksbody.jpg

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/Dax19weekssmile.jpg

The dates on the photos are wrong... the tech accidently put my due date as July 2 instead of July 22!

DH and I had a great end to our day, as well... he was able to feel Dax kick for the first time!!

Thanks for looking!

Squeeker- Those are amazing pictures! So glad everything went well with your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->