3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

BTW I'm not on the front page - 4th August xxx

Sorry! Yes I am, I was looking at July :rofl:

Can i join you guys? Im due on the 12th july xx

Hello Samzi! Welcome the the mad world!

Congrats sequeena, Miniwilf and firerabbit on your colourful bumps!

Sequeena, glad they don't seen too concerned and finger crossed babs will just be nice and snug!

CharlieKeys - Nope, we're not too far from Watford at all. Only 30 or 40 minutes (and a lovely stop at Starbucks on the way!) Normally only pop over for the shopping centre and don't know it too well.

Congrats sequeena!!! Yay another blueee! I will be praying all is well and stays well with baby and the low waters!

Congrats miniwilf & firerabbit!!! I couldn't wait 15 weeks! Thats a long time! I'm going to have some caffeine this time before I go in to get baby Silas moving around good and awake :) so I can see him more active than before!

Hello all xx just saw this thread. My name is Whitney and I'm due August 14th! :)

Oh, We find out what we're having NEXT MONDAY!!!! :):)
Fingers crossed for team blue - but praying praying praying for healthy!

congrats to sequeena, miniwilf & firerabbit!!!!! Sequeena- thought ur scan was closer to mine- how did you get bumped up? Jealous! :haha:

I still have to wait 2 weeks! Sheesh! Can't wait to find out the team!!!!

ladies- so you all suggest a bit of caffeine- like a cup of coffee before scan to get baby moving? More likely to spread it's legs? :haha:

any suggestions appreciated!

congrats to sequeena, miniwilf & firerabbit!!!!! Sequeena- thought ur scan was closer to mine- how did you get bumped up? Jealous! :haha:

I still have to wait 2 weeks! Sheesh! Can't wait to find out the team!!!!

ladies- so you all suggest a bit of caffeine- like a cup of coffee before scan to get baby moving? More likely to spread it's legs? :haha:

any suggestions appreciated!

I'm going to take a bottle of orange juice and drink it 10 mins before I go in. That always used to work with my other two :) Or you could try some little sweets to chew on. x

Welcome Samzi!!

Just driving (well my mum is driving - I'm keeping company!) to pick my brother and his fiance from Garwick airport.

Going through Watford to avoid M25 as long as possible and just scared my mother half to death by by suddenly squeeling "oh! We're in CharlieLand!"

Has anybody heard from Samira .. is she having team pink or blue :baby::baby: .. hope her and babs are okay as she hasn't posted in a while or am i missing something ????? :haha: quite possible I am but i have been checking to see :thumbup:

Anybody else impatient for their scan ?? I go for mine 18 March but I have waited 3 weeks already after having an early scan due to pain etc .. no movement yet and I am nearly 19 weeks and that is frustrating me too .. :dohh::dohh: .. it's like im lying in limbo ..:dohh: .. sometimes i think i feel it - then i think it's in my head :cry: ..

Have a happy day :flower:

Hello ladies!!

Congrats sequeena, Miniwilf and firerabbit!!!

Sequeena, does your fluid not increase as the baby grows? or do you have the same amount from beginning to end?

AndreaBat Samira is fine, she knows what she's having, but I won't feel right posting it on here! I am sure she will be on soon!

Hi Andreabat, do you have an anterior placenta? I do and I still don't really feel baby move properly in the day, but if I wake in the night it's active but even then it feels quite cushioned. I think it sleeps all day and is awake all night :|

I've decided on a 3D scan at around 26-28 weeks. There is a local place that does them for the same price as a gender scan, so I might as well stick it out til easter and do that instead!

firerabbit666 :flower:

I havent been told so but surely my gynae would have told me if that was the case ?? Am I right in thinking that ?? :wacko:

Funny you talk about it though because sometimes in the night i wake up and my tummy is really sore .. ligament stretching ..

I could already be feeling it because like i said i think i feel something but then i think its in my head because of all the fluttering you read about and bubbles .. sometimes i think i feel very slight bubbles floating up past my belly button but so slight i think im imagining it .. :haha::haha:

Thanks for your reply though :flower:

Morning everyone!!! So sorry ive not been on! I dont have net at home so only get on at work and was super busy at work yday!!! Im gona have a catch up then il let you know how it went :D

Mum2miller your scan pic is amazing!!!! Congrats on definite pink :D

Ah him glad im not the only one with headaches! This is my 3rd day of having them now and i was getting worried! Yuk that its normal though i hope they don’t last too long!!!!

Proudmommy your video is AMAZING!!!!!!! He is so wriggly! Its so weird seeing them wriggle on the screen knowing its in your tummy but not feeling it isn’t it!

Welcome to any newbies! Il update the front in a min :D

Sequeena and Miniwilf congrats on your baby boys!!!!!!!!! Im going to be joining you as i have a little boy in my tum tum too!!!!!!!!! Scan was amazing! We had a very wriggly baby boy and his hand was on his bits for ages!!!! He finally moved them up to his face and there was a little willy! Unfortunately she couldn’t get very good shots as he was moving so much....i had an orange juice before the scan so might be coz of that ???? it was the most amazing experience and i wish i had another one to come, is so sad that i don’t (unless i can afford a 4d one)! she said she was 98% sure it was blue so im :D i went shopping Sunday and got sooo many clothes! So exciting hehe!

Im sorry i took so long to reply i have no net at home so had to wait till work!!! Sooooo excited for everyone! Love all these scans! Il get my pics up in a min x

Morning everyone!!! So sorry ive not been on! I dont have net at home so only get on at work and was super busy at work yday!!! Im gona have a catch up then il let you know how it went :D

Mum2miller your scan pic is amazing!!!! Congrats on definite pink :D

Ah him glad im not the only one with headaches! This is my 3rd day of having them now and i was getting worried! Yuk that its normal though i hope they don’t last too long!!!!

Proudmommy your video is AMAZING!!!!!!! He is so wriggly! Its so weird seeing them wriggle on the screen knowing its in your tummy but not feeling it isn’t it!

Welcome to any newbies! Il update the front in a min :D

Sequeena and Miniwilf congrats on your baby boys!!!!!!!!! Im going to be joining you as i have a little boy in my tum tum too!!!!!!!!! Scan was amazing! We had a very wriggly baby boy and his hand was on his bits for ages!!!! He finally moved them up to his face and there was a little willy! Unfortunately she couldn’t get very good shots as he was moving so much....i had an orange juice before the scan so might be coz of that ???? it was the most amazing experience and i wish i had another one to come, is so sad that i don’t (unless i can afford a 4d one)! she said she was 98% sure it was blue so im :D i went shopping Sunday and got sooo many clothes! So exciting hehe!

Im sorry i took so long to reply i have no net at home so had to wait till work!!! Sooooo excited for everyone! Love all these scans! Il get my pics up in a min x

Sooo happy that everything went ok with your scan and Congrats on your blue bump!! :happydance: x

OK heres me piccys! unfortunately didnt get a potty shot or a full body shot :( but beggers cant be choosers!!!! i still love them hehe

His face!!!! pulling a scary one lol!

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4426/facems.jpg

A side of face

https://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1529/profile.jpg

The spine and body

https://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8548/spinett.jpg

Strong ickle legs!

https://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6351/legso.jpg

Little thumb sucker!

https://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4520/armshandsandface.jpg

Im so in love :D xxxxxx

Samira the pictures are great... and you have so many :) Congrats hun!

Just driving (well my mum is driving - I'm keeping company!) to pick my brother and his fiance from Garwick airport.

Going through Watford to avoid M25 as long as possible and just scared my mother half to death by by suddenly squeeling "oh! We're in CharlieLand!"

Ha ha I love this! Bet your mum thinks you're a bit weird now lol! :haha:

Something funny I thought I'd share with you all. At my gender scan, the sonographer asked my daughter whether she thought the baby was a boy or girl. She replied and said "a boy!!!" and the sonographer said "why is that?" and she said "Because the baby has no hair" She's so funny! She also refers to my belly as 'the hairy belly' She doesn't understand why there's so much hair on there lol Bless her :)

Lovely pics Samira. I bet you're over the moon!!

I have to admit I shed a few tears because I have been waiting so bad for the moment i felt my little man say 'Hi Mom' .. :baby::baby:

and it happened .. today .. WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW it has to be the most awesome feeling ever .. :happydance::happydance:

I am just so so so happy .. :happydance:

I have read ever single topic there is on this board when it comes to 'when did you feel your LO move' and i've been jealous most of the time because it seemed like it was happening to everyone BUT me :wacko:

now here we are .. its like someone emptied a bubble machine in my tummy ..

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"