3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Something funny I thought I'd share with you all. At my gender scan, the sonographer asked my daughter whether she thought the baby was a boy or girl. She replied and said "a boy!!!" and the sonographer said "why is that?" and she said "Because the baby has no hair" She's so funny! She also refers to my belly as 'the hairy belly' She doesn't understand why there's so much hair on there lol Bless her :)

Lovely pics Samira. I bet you're over the moon!!

My niece said that same thing after she saw my 12 week scan! :)

Congrats AndreaBat! :) I always giggle when I feel bubba move.

Awwww so nice to hear that Andrea :D It's lovely isn't it.

Congrats on team blue Samira!!! & Ty for updating me on First post :flower: x

Congrats everyone on your scans!! so jealous of all your guys feeling movement! im 19+2 and still nothing!! :( getting really nervous, got my scan on friday though so only a few more days to wait! xx

I've forgotten who asked if my waters could refill and I'm not sure. The actual membranes holding the water in has ruptured so I don't think they will increase.

thank you!!!

Bit tmi but does anyone have realllllly bad incontinence! i was sat on my bed this morning just woken up and stood up and there was a wet patch on the bed! i didnt even feel it! my OH just laughed but its so annoying!!!!!! i dont think i coughed or sneezed either so it just happened and i didnt know about it!!! grr! x

Yup!! When I had my bad ms I would be sick AND pee myself at the same time!

I had it happen to me twice! I didnt even feel it. I was on the way to the toilet when I happened to leak a little! :(

on the leaking subject... i think im leaking milk or clear boob fluid is more like it.

Yesterday i noticed I had 2 wet patches on my t-shirt, I was at work so i had to cover it with a scarf! Hope no one saw it before I noticed!

yea i mean i wasnt too fussed in the past! i had it when i coughed, sneezed or if i was being sick but this time it was nothing! i was just sat there!!!! such a nightmare! think im gona have to get some nappies!

or some tenna lady for the oldies lol ! x

on the leaking subject... i think im leaking milk or clear boob fluid is more like it.

Yesterday i noticed I had 2 wet patches on my t-shirt, I was at work so i had to cover it with a scarf! Hope no one saw it before I noticed!

oh noo! ive not had this yet hehe! so glam pregnancy isnt it! x

I wear always constantly now... thought pregnancy meant I didn't have to bother buying womens things :rofl:

I was exactly the same when I woke up this morning, glad I am not the only one experiencing it! x

firerabbit666

I am amazed at how clear your avatar pic is .. such fine detail ..how many weeks were you when it was taken :thumbup:

Me too TaNasha and i asked my ob she said its called galactohrea or something along those lines apparently its very normal during pregnancy. Plus she said you can also have something similar vaginally but its like wet fluid but a larger amount and it happens spontaneously so i wonder if the girls saying they think they are weeing are actually having this cause i also do but i was sure it wasnt wee and my OB agreed it wasnt and was infact this. dont know if that made sense. she said it is more common in a hot climate though?

If you know what your having have you decided on a name? My husband is set on Amelia and i have finally come around so i think thats what our little bub is going to be called :)

ive not got names yet! i like ryan and haydn but boys names are so hard! theres nothing that i think YES I LOVE IT! and whatever names i like OH hates, whatever he likes i hate hehe! were gona have trouble i know it! so im leaving it alone for a bit hehe! x

We like Esme

It was quite difficult finding a name thats pronounced the same in english and dutch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->