3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh ladies - I think my body is playing mind games. The last day or so I've been having feelings like muscle spasms just below and to the left of my belly button. It knda feels like a bubble popping inside.....! So thought I was feeling something, but only happening morning or evening so think its hunger/gas!

Batty, it could just be that that's when baby is active! I think it' probably baby, but when s/he starts kicking it's unmistakable xxx

BattyNora I have also only felt the bubbles, and they come at all times of day , so that makes me think that it cant possible be gass.

Also i just feel something weird in my tummy.

I just wish I could feel a defenite kick!

Ladies, who have felt movement, where exactly do you feel it?

Yea my bump popped between week 16 and 18 by the look s of it! I feel so big today! Wearing a tight jumper and it does make me look fat lol!

How is everyone today! Ive woke up with a snotty nose again! If this is a cold it will be the third one this pregnancy! The last one i had was awful and i was in bed for 2 days so i hope its not back!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night last night with severe cramp in my leg too!!! I hate cramp!!!!!!! Its like torture as theres nothing ic an do to get rid of it other than wait it out! I made a point to wake my OH up so i felt a bit better about being awake in the middle of the night hehe! Although it was a bad idea as he was like omg are you ok...thinking i was in pain in my tummy hehe! Oopsy! xx

im the same i have felt somehting but no kicks! it feels more like...i dont know how to explain a heaviness all of the sudden appearing! like the baby is rolling about! my stomach was going mad last night too with bubbles n noises! i think i had a lot of gas hehe! i was at my mums and every 10 mins or so you would hear a glluuuurrrrrg or a rrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt! i cant make the noise in text LOL!

YUM to pancakes though! x

Oh ladies - I think my body is playing mind games. The last day or so I've been having feelings like muscle spasms just below and to the left of my belly button. It knda feels like a bubble popping inside.....! So thought I was feeling something, but only happening morning or evening so think its hunger/gas!

I've been told that from this stage that may feel like braxton hicks (can't spell today hahaha) Apparently u get th em throughout pregnancy but the further u get the more u feel!
Does your stomach go hard with the spasms? Xx

im the same i have felt somehting but no kicks! it feels more like...i dont know how to explain a heaviness all of the sudden appearing! like the baby is rolling about! my stomach was going mad last night too with bubbles n noises! i think i had a lot of gas hehe! i was at my mums and every 10 mins or so you would hear a glluuuurrrrrg or a rrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt! i cant make the noise in text LOL!

YUM to pancakes though! x

Hahaha I've had the oh summin doing summersaults in my tummy feeling too!!!! It's baby moving!!!!
Omg I was in a meeting when my stomach decided to do these noises jeeez I was soooooooo embaraased!!!! I had eaten like half hour before so no idea what it was!!!!!!

BattyNora I have also only felt the bubbles, and they come at all times of day , so that makes me think that it cant possible be gass.

Also i just feel something weird in my tummy.

I just wish I could feel a defenite kick!

Ladies, who have felt movement, where exactly do you feel it?

When I felt a definate kick it was left of my belly button I had like 3 kicks but then u don't feel it for ages then u panic!!! Then u get the somersault feeling in your stomach, the bubbles are movement as well think it's term is 'quickening' xxx

I think ive felt a kick, not sure. It was like a soft punch, and it happen 3 times in a row.

Could this be a kick? or does this only count as flutters?

Oh and I have felt it every day for the last week...

Sounds like kicks and punches to me!!! Don't worry I'm told they do get harder!!! Hahaha xx

awww same!! hahaha!!! i'm feeling light movement more but would also just like it all a bit harder!!!! xx

Good morning ladies :) I've been feeling a lot of movement. But just the same as you all, the odd bubbly feeling. But over the last few days I've been feeling little kicks just above my pubic bone. I can't feel them when putting my hand on my stomach though, it's all going on inside. I never started to feel movement with my other two till I was about 20-22weeks. So don't worry if you can't feel anything yet. xxx

The way I descibe it is like a muscle spasm - you know when your eye twitches? It's like that lol xxx

The way I descibe it is like a muscle spasm - you know when your eye twitches? It's like that lol xxx

Yep, it's just like that!! So hard to describe it lol. I always notice the light kicks come on when I'm hungry or eating. Probably telling me to hurry up and eat everything because he's hungry. :)

Kicks have started for me, very much like spasms in my stomach. They happened yesterday continuously for about 1-2 mins. Told OH about it and he said baby was laying longtitudinal at my last scan (I didn't see the screen :() and he thinks it's kicking too :dance:

have the same thing- but mostly at night when trying to sleep. Little spasms. same place and everything. Had to do jury duty yesterday which pushed my appt from yesterday to next week :growlmad: so i don't get to hear the heartbeat until next tuesday. I'm a bit grumped about that!!!

Also think hormones are going again because MAN am i in a nasty mood today! for real! Ahhh i'm so grumpy.

Dare I was a total bitch yesterday even OH had to tell me off :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->