3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

i didnt think i would but its been one of those days where i have felt sooooooo tired and unable to move!!!!
dont worry i have made up for it now!!!

Me... I have completely lost my appetite too with this pregnancy. I'm waiting for it to kick in.

oh no!!! i have days where it comes and goes!!! like at the min all i want/ like is sweet things mainly mars bars!!!! xx

Me... I have completely lost my appetite too with this pregnancy. I'm waiting for it to kick in.

oh no!!! i have days where it comes and goes!!! like at the min all i want/ like is sweet things mainly mars bars!!!! xx

Haha I do have my moments sometimes... I went through a 500g bag of grated cheese in one sitting when I was about 14 weeks :blush:

No idea how I managed to lose 8lbs with that amount of fat floating around in my system :rofl:

hmmm food! I've been hungry for the past two weeks...... so I made the OH buy me some Krispy Kremes - I'm like you Natalie just want sweet things ALL the time! :) Wish it was like before where I wasn't hungry at all so put on minimal weight - at this rate I'm gonna be 20 stone! lol

Mmmm....Krispy Kreme donut... drool!

I'm liking salt & vinegar crisps... like a lot! Kettles ridged ones are nice.

hmm I know! :D They're sooooooo yummy! The thing is once you have one you just can't stop! He's had to hide the box from em so I don't demolish them all! ;)

Haha I do have my moments sometimes... I went through a 500g bag of grated cheese in one sitting when I was about 14 weeks :blush:

No idea how I managed to lose 8lbs with that amount of fat floating around in my system :rofl:

awww hahaha!!!:haha: wow lost 8Lbs wow have u gained it back yet? x

i'm weird i dont really like crispy cremes so much, only one i like is a super duper donut lemon merenguie (cant spell today :haha:)
just managed to eat a healthy dinner, i havent been able to stomach savoury food at all recently just anything sweet!!!! xx

Dare I was a total bitch yesterday even OH had to tell me off :rofl:

So glad it's not just me!!!!!

my hormones are crazy at the moment too but i also think some people are just stupid and deserve to be brought into line. A stupid girl who i havent spoken to in months heard from someone i was having a girl and put it as her FB status despite us not telling anyone but our immediate family!!! Well i unleashed every bit of my hormones on her but she fully deserved, dont you think?? or am i just hormonal and crazy :wacko:

I would have been SO pissed if she did that to me!!!! omg i would have bitched her out until the end of time.

Hi ladies, I had my scan yesterday. Everything was great and we got confirmation its definitely a little boy!! I felt so stupid though as baby was bouncing all around the nurse said "oh I bet you can really feel that," and I couldn't, I can't wait to feel everything. The one thing that made me nervous is that baby was measuring 13ounces. My baby book says at 19 weeks baby should be about 7 oz. She did say that was a little big, but I'm nervous because if I have another big baby I'll have to have another c-section. What did your babies weigh at 19/20 weeks, maybe 13 oz isn't too big???

congrats on your baby boy!!!!!!!!!!! i will let you know our info when we get to go on the 23rd. :)

can anyone else just not be bothered to move or do anything today!?
i had been up for 6 hours before i realised i hadnt eaten or had anything to drink :S

I have had that before. Baby gets SUPER DEADLY HUNGRY in the am, and then by afternoon and evening not as hungry (probably because i STUFF myself in the am :haha:) and late night sometimes i get some hunger pains again.

--

Had a chance to see baby today, as we have an ultrasound tech that visits occasionally- and while she was there she offered- and i declined. :( because i couldn't do that to DH! he would've been heartbroken if i found out without him. We're in this together, from beginning until the end of time right?! Proud of myself for not caving.

I don't think so! I knew I'd lost the weight because my trousers felt looser... well 3 weeks on my trousers are just about falling down so I have to hoik them over my bump! :wacko: I'm sure I've lost more but not sure if I've gained any back round my bump xx

can anyone else just not be bothered to move or do anything today!?
i had been up for 6 hours before i realised i hadnt eaten or had anything to drink :S

I have had that before. Baby gets SUPER DEADLY HUNGRY in the am, and then by afternoon and evening not as hungry (probably because i STUFF myself in the am :haha:) and late night sometimes i get some hunger pains again.

how do you know if its u that is hungry to when baby is hungry?

--

Had a chance to see baby today, as we have an ultrasound tech that visits occasionally- and while she was there she offered- and i declined. :( because i couldn't do that to DH! he would've been heartbroken if i found out without him. We're in this together, from beginning until the end of time right?! Proud of myself for not caving.[/QUOTE]

awww well done you!!! thats soooo good!! im not sure if i could have been as strong!!! :claps:

I don't think so! I knew I'd lost the weight because my trousers felt looser... well 3 weeks on my trousers are just about falling down so I have to hoik them over my bump! :wacko: I'm sure I've lost more but not sure if I've gained any back round my bump xx

hmmmm interesting cos i have had issues with my trousers, they do up :happydance: but they dont go up as high as they used to if that makes sense then they slowly fall down throughout the day!! i brought maternity trousers in my normal size and they are too big at the min!!! :shrug:

Whew I miss one morning and I have tons of pages to catch up on!

Yay for feeling all the babies move!

Congrats ttcnumbertwo on a boy! I get to see ours again on Monday and I can't wait!

Ick I don't wanna talk about bumps! Mine is massive, I had nothing hardly 5 weeks ago and I have a pic to prove it .... But now I look 8 mos pregnant already! I hadn't gained any weight as of last week .. Haven't been brave enough to weigh this week, but geez I'm
going to be huge! People keep asking me how much longer til I deliver! The lady at walmart ask me if I was going to have the baby right there! My stomach size has been the topic of many peoples conversations which is awkward when they are just coworkers or aquaintances! I just hope all is ok and there is no reason to worry!

Whew I miss one morning and I have tons of pages to catch up on!

Yay for feeling all the babies move!

Congrats ttcnumbertwo on a boy! I get to see ours again on Monday and I can't wait!

Ick I don't wanna talk about bumps! Mine is massive, I had nothing hardly 5 weeks ago and I have a pic to prove it .... But now I look 8 mos pregnant already! I hadn't gained any weight as of last week .. Haven't been brave enough to weigh this week, but geez I'm
going to be huge! People keep asking me how much longer til I deliver! The lady at walmart ask me if I was going to have the baby right there! My stomach size has been the topic of many peoples conversations which is awkward when they are just coworkers or aquaintances! I just hope all is ok and there is no reason to worry!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's big. I'm the same as you. I still haven't put much weight on, but my stomach is huge! I feel so heavy constantly and find it difficult to walk because of the pressure. Is this normal at 17 weeks? It's confusing me :haha: Everyone says I'm so skinny and once they see my bump, they thinking I'm about to deliver.

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow!! ahhh sooo nervous! wish me luck!! still not felt any movement! anybody else got to this point with no movement?? xxx

Good luck hun xxx my friend didn't feel anything until 24 weeks and she was a size 8 all the way through so don't worry xx I only just started feeling kicks :)

Do you lfeel the kicks in the same place all the time?

I keep feeling "kicks" just below my bellow button on the left side?? And it always happens twice or 3 times in a row?

I get kicks on my left side and in my belly button (my uterus is above my belly button now LOL!) and I think he nudged me in the cervix yesterday xx

And when did you know for certain that it was the baby kicking?

I am still justa ssuming it is, but not sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->