3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

my hormones are crazy at the moment too but i also think some people are just stupid and deserve to be brought into line. A stupid girl who i havent spoken to in months heard from someone i was having a girl and put it as her FB status despite us not telling anyone but our immediate family!!! Well i unleashed every bit of my hormones on her but she fully deserved, dont you think?? or am i just hormonal and crazy :wacko:

my hormones are crazy at the moment too but i also think some people are just stupid and deserve to be brought into line. A stupid girl who i havent spoken to in months heard from someone i was having a girl and put it as her FB status despite us not telling anyone but our immediate family!!! Well i unleashed every bit of my hormones on her but she fully deserved, dont you think?? or am i just hormonal and crazy :wacko:

No she really deserved that!!!

I went mental yesterday because OHs father hasn't taken an interest in our pregnancy. Well I announced Thomas's sex on fb and he rung congratulating us but had to get a dig in that 'he would have liked to be told first'. F*ck that, when my waters went at 14 weeks and we asked him to take us for our emergency scan he couldn't because he was in the bath :growlmad:

Hi ladies, I had my scan yesterday. Everything was great and we got confirmation its definitely a little boy!! I felt so stupid though as baby was bouncing all around the nurse said "oh I bet you can really feel that," and I couldn't, I can't wait to feel everything. The one thing that made me nervous is that baby was measuring 13ounces. My baby book says at 19 weeks baby should be about 7 oz. She did say that was a little big, but I'm nervous because if I have another big baby I'll have to have another c-section. What did your babies weigh at 19/20 weeks, maybe 13 oz isn't too big???

woooo for hormones going crazy!!!
i was in a foul mood one min and then decided what i wanted to eat laughed uncontrollabley about it for 30 mins, went to go and get it, took an hour!!! when we got our order it was wrong so i yelled and cried!!!
i love my hormones LOL xx

Hi ladies, I had my scan yesterday. Everything was great and we got confirmation its definitely a little boy!! I felt so stupid though as baby was bouncing all around the nurse said "oh I bet you can really feel that," and I couldn't, I can't wait to feel everything. The one thing that made me nervous is that baby was measuring 13ounces. My baby book says at 19 weeks baby should be about 7 oz. She did say that was a little big, but I'm nervous because if I have another big baby I'll have to have another c-section. What did your babies weigh at 19/20 weeks, maybe 13 oz isn't too big???

Congratulations on the definate boy!!!!!
how did they know how much baby weighs? do u find this out at the scan how much he weighs?! xx

Natalie - that did make me smile! My DH also says that I am short tempered these days :)

I wasnt told how much the baby weighed... just that everything was fine and my due date will be kept the same. My bump is also measuring right for the number of weeks that I am.

I went mental yesterday because OHs father hasn't taken an interest in our pregnancy. Well I announced Thomas's sex on fb and he rung congratulating us but had to get a dig in that 'he would have liked to be told first'. F*ck that, when my waters went at 14 weeks and we asked him to take us for our emergency scan he couldn't because he was in the bath :growlmad:

gosh it really must have made you want to say "well where were you when we needed you!" Im not surprised you weren't eager to tell him first.

none of my scans have weight est. but i do have sizing for different bones if you would like to know them?

gosh it really must have made you want to say "well where were you when we needed you!" Im not surprised you weren't eager to tell him first.

I was dying to tell him to mind his own damn business but OH tells me to just ignore him. He doesn't like confrontation whereas I am the type to speak before I think.

Well, they didn't give me the measurements of the bones ect. She took all those measurements and plugged them in the computer to estimate the weight. Now I wish she had told me the measurements, but I just figured they wouldn't mean anything to me, whereas I can estimate what 13oz. might look like. Anyhow, I'm going to do a little research on the internet, even though DH has told me no more internet research because everything freaks me out!

with me they also did all the emasurements and then gave me the weight.

I thinks it goes by the measurement of the head?

I was a bitch at work on Friday, my colleague who is really nice (but also my supervisor on some jobs) asked me how I was getting on with something that urgently needed to get out and I gave her such an evil death stare that I came in on Monday with the biggest smile ever to make her feel a bit less like I'm voodooing her at weekends.

In other news, I cooked a curry for tea last night which was really tasty but OH MY GOD I swear I smell horrific today! Why does the stink linger?! I dread to think what the house smells like now.

with me they also did all the emasurements and then gave me the weight.

I thinks it goes by the measurement of the head?

oooh well I know the measurement of baby's head, 160mm. Guess I'll find out his weight at my 20 week scan.

Well, they didn't give me the measurements of the bones ect. She took all those measurements and plugged them in the computer to estimate the weight. Now I wish she had told me the measurements, but I just figured they wouldn't mean anything to me, whereas I can estimate what 13oz. might look like. Anyhow, I'm going to do a little research on the internet, even though DH has told me no more internet research because everything freaks me out!

Ahaha my hubby doesn't like me doing 'research' either... he says I worry too much.

Congrats on your boy hun :)

I don't know what's up with my stomach. Today it feels so heavy, causing me so much pain in my back and lower stomach. I feel like I'm 8 months pregnant. It felt like I needed a wee really bad, but didn't. I'm already a plodding penguin already. My husband loves it :haha:

i'm also banned from googling!!!
the weight is new to me not heard anything on it before!!!

can anyone else just not be bothered to move or do anything today!?
i had been up for 6 hours before i realised i hadnt eaten or had anything to drink :S

Me... I have completely lost my appetite too with this pregnancy. I'm waiting for it to kick in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->