3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Thank you for all your messages!

I am going to the gynea on Thursday for a Special high tec scan and then the amnio.

I am very scared, but just want it to be over

Thank you for all your messages!

I am going to the gynea on Thursday for a Special high tec scan and then the amnio.

I am very scared, but just want it to be over

Fingers crossed everything will be ok. Will be thinking of you xxx

I'm sorry to hear about that TaNasha :hugs: cleft palates can be fixed and I can't believe they talked about termination due to LO having one! That's ridiculous! Just another sad reminder that our society is so fixed on looks. Did you know that Joaquin Phoenix had one? I think he's HOOOOOOT! Hehe, I know it must be very hard and I wish you all the best for your next appointments xxx

sorry tanasha, wish you all the best for your next check up.xxx

I had my scan,we are team pink, still feels weird saying that :-D

All was o.k, sonographer said that fetal movement compromised view as she was moving so much, but all seemed ok. x

Congrats on team pink Emily!!

I will be thinking and praying for you tanasha! Hang in there! Hopefully all will be well! Huuuggggs! :hugs:

aawww taNasha! :hugs:
must be hard finding this out but as all the girls have said cleft lips are totally fixable!!! i know many people that have them and had them fixed and to look at them now you would never know even those who have had them fixed later on in life!!!
I am anxious that our lo might have one as DH family have a history of them!! when doing our 20week scan they didnt see face so we have no idea but we have another scan booked in for 24th march! personally i would never terminate! thursday will be good for you, try to see as a positive thing.... they have picked up on it!!!
people who have cleft lips are not always linked to downs, so it wouldnt have shown up in the downs test i think they only look for it in 20 week scan as everything is more clear and structured!! i would honestly not worry about it!!!
PM me if u need to xxx

I think my energy went on spring vacation bc it is gone again! I worked a 3 1/2 hour shift this morning, now I am back for my second shift and I am not sure I am going to make it, I am so exhausted!!! Yawn

TaNasha - hope everything works out for yOu and your LO! There's so much help out there now and baby will be fine :) like the other ladies have said you can't tell nowadays if a baby had a cleft lip! Though I am sorry you're having to go through all of this! :(

How is everyone today? I'm happy because my OH just felt baby move/kick for the first time and he's happy cause he finally feels a bit closer to him/her cause he can feel movement! It must be hard for men when they're not going through what we do & then don't feel baby till quite a while after we do!

Congrats emily on team pink!!!!!! did you have pink feelings?

Tanasha be sure to let us know when you have tests / results :hugs: thinking of you!

Im great thanks Charlie! half way through the week zzzzzzzzzz! cant believe im 22 weeks this friday!!! its going so fast! ive got so much to organise eeeeeeeeeek! hoping the weather is nice this weekebnd! ive got a baby shower to go to on saturday, is my first ever one and they are an american family too so it should be all out hehe! im so excited!!! its my friends sister so i only got her a small gift but i cant wait for all the games hehe! xx

no - we had no pink feelings at all, only thing was that i had really bad ms and I didn't have any with my son.
we are both abit shellshocked tbh! lol x

Hi ladies! I hope you all are doing well & getting even more excited about their bundles.

Just wanted to update that we had our gender scan and we are teaaaaam.....

PINK!

Sophia will be here August 14th!

Hi ladies! I hope you all are doing well & getting even more excited about their bundles.

Just wanted to update that we had our gender scan and we are teaaaaam.....

PINK!

Sophia Anlynn will be here August 14th!

Congratulations hun. :)

I'm such a stress head today, last night I decided to listen to the baby's heartbeat as it's been skipping a beat badly for 3 weeks now and haven't listened to it for a while as the midwife told me to just leave it as it will stress me out even more. The skipping is still slightly there but now it goes from a fast beat to a really slow one constantly (just like an adults) I've even tried my own pulse to make sure it's not mine that I'm picking up and it's the baby's. I know it's probably nothing to worry about, but I can't help but worry over it. I just hope he's ok. He's moving and kicking all the time to let me know he's ok though, fingers crossed!

I hope you are all well and having a good week :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: .. woke up this morning to Little Man giving me his first good shot at a kick .. so happy :haha:

and we are 20 weeks today .. :thumbup::thumbup: .. time really does fly after u hit 12 weeks .. :happydance:

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow at 9.30 am and so much of excitement :happydance: .. i am also a little nervous but the excitement outways the nervousness at the moment .. and tomorrow we get our DVD too with a photo .. :happydance: :baby: :happydance:

.. cant wait to confirm that it is a BOY because in SA we have a long weekend this weekend so Mom and Dad wil be out shopping for nursery stuff .. i already have most of it planned in my head .. just want to confirm it's a BOY first but Mom thinks it is .. Dad is not convinced as everybody thought i was having a girl :happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: .. woke up this morning to Little Man giving me his first good shot at a kick .. so happy :haha:

and we are 20 weeks today .. :thumbup::thumbup: .. time really does fly after u hit 12 weeks .. :happydance:

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow at 9.30 am and so much of excitement :happydance: .. i am also a little nervous but the excitement outways the nervousness at the moment .. and tomorrow we get our DVD too with a photo .. :happydance: :baby: :happydance:

.. cant wait to confirm that it is a BOY because in SA we have a long weekend this weekend so Mom and Dad wil be out shopping for nursery stuff .. i already have most of it planned in my head .. just want to confirm it's a BOY first but Mom thinks it is .. Dad is not convinced as everybody thought i was having a girl :happydance::happydance:

Aww hope your scan goes well :thumbup:

Hi girls, just posting in here as you have all been AMAZING to me!!!!

Just to let you all know that am TTC again :D :D :D :D

Very excitedly and nervously hoping that it happens very quickly!!!

Much love girls, hope everyone is doing well :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, just posting in here as you have all been AMAZING to me!!!!

Just to let you all know that am TTC again :D :D :D :D

Very excitedly and nervously hoping that it happens very quickly!!!

Much love girls, hope everyone is doing well :D xxxxxxxxx

All the best hun :D Hope you're ok and let us know if you have good news.
Much love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->