3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I better be careful then... I want to come back to work for a year before we try again which will make this little one growing in me roughly 2 years old, if all goes to plan.

Anyways I told DH that you say that now but when this one is crying at night you might think again! :)

Hi girls, just posting in here as you have all been AMAZING to me!!!!

Just to let you all know that am TTC again :D :D :D :D

Very excitedly and nervously hoping that it happens very quickly!!!

Much love girls, hope everyone is doing well :D xxxxxxxxx

Awww that's fantastic!!!! Good for you!!!! Hope it all goes quickly and perfectly for u!!! Xx

Andreabat, the same thing happened to me this morning! Baby woke me up with a really strong movement! I said he must be his fathers child bc it was 8 am and DH does not like either of us to stay in bed late... He says it wastes the day!

That's exciting BabyBoyle! Glad you have a good man!

That would be fun if you got picked Samira!:)

I found out at my scan Monday that my placenta is anterior, which is why I don't feel strong movements often except very low by my cervix and bladder! He is breech right now so I get a lot of movement way down low, but I am ready for the kicks! I was excited to be awakened by one strong movement this morning!

My yorkie dog has been such a pain lately! She is acting crazy! I know she knows something is going on bc she will go out of her way to lay on my lower stomach and now just my stomach in general. And she acts so needy and whiny and jealous! She loves kids but I am worried about how she will be when the baby gets here. She has a lot of personality & is my first "baby" but she is driving me bananas!

Hi ladies,

Had the amnio and it wasnt too bad.

I 1st had a scan and everything looks perfect except for the cleft lip on the left side. They could not see if it was the palate aswell though.

When they showed me the needle for the amnio i threw up! But then i just closed my eyes and I didnt feel anything. It was over very quickly.

We get the results on Thursday, so now the waiting starts...

Tanasha glad the amnio wasn't too bad! Hopefully the results will be back and all will be well! And hopefully the cleft lip won't be bad and they are easily fixed these days! I am still thinking and praying for you!

Tanasha...urgh the wait, positive vibes your way

Samira...I hope you get picked you totally deserve it!

Baby Boyle... love and hugs

aww tanasha thats gonna be a long week!!! i would keep yourself as busy as poss to make time go quicker!!!

Hi ladies,

Had the amnio and it wasnt too bad.

I 1st had a scan and everything looks perfect except for the cleft lip on the left side. They could not see if it was the palate aswell though.

When they showed me the needle for the amnio i threw up! But then i just closed my eyes and I didnt feel anything. It was over very quickly.

We get the results on Thursday, so now the waiting starts...

Fingers crossed for positive results x

BabyBoyle - nce to hear from you and glad things are working their way out for you. Good luck - keep us in the loop!

TaNasha - glad the amnio wasn't too bad, fingers crossed for those good results next week xxx

awwww tasha! so glad the amino wasnt as bad as expected! got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

girls..............i think i had kicks last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was led in bed with OH just chatting and i was led on my side with one leg up so the left side of my stomach was pushed against the matress and i felt a pop. at first i thought nothing of it, maybe gas or something but it kept happening over and over!!!!!! so im convinced it has to be the baby!!!! and since then i keep feeling things, little pops!! its so amazing! i put Chris's hand in the place when it kept happening and everytime it happened i was like NOW to him to see if he can feel it and he said he felt something tinnnnny once so maybe its too soft at the mo for him to feel! i feel so bad coz i want him to be involved with it but im sure he will be able to soon! :DDDDDD xx

happy 20 weeks batty!!!!! have you had youer scan yet? did you decide to stay team yellow in the end!! xxx

samira that popping is your baby saying hello!

The pops will get stronger! Its such an amazing feeling!!!

TaNasha - hope everything is ok :)

Samira - you've felt baby!!! It's amazing isn't it :)

And I'm HALFWAY TODAY :) it's going so quick - even seeing some of your tickers goIng up and sometimes i can't believe how far along you are considering some of you were like 12ish weeks when we all started talking :)

awwww yay!!!! its so amazing how fast its all going isnt it! i love moving week by week with everyone!!!! gona be so emotional the day we all have kiddies and posting piccies of our new babes!!! will be sooner than we think time is going to fly its scary!!!!! xx

aww congrats on feeling baby! its a great feeling, I love it and can't wait to get proper punches! lol x

5 days! on wednesday !!!!!

How is the weather where you girls are? it's 71 degrees Fahrenheit over here in my state and it's GORGEOUS out! enjoying the nice weather with the windows open and this weather has me really moving! Did a 2 hour walk in a nature center (gorgeous) with the dog and then came home, did laundry and cleaned the bathroom- washing towels and sheets and bedding and now relaxing!

Mom will be here in a few minutes which is nice we're going to cook dinner for my hubby :) which will be great. I haven't made cal zones before and she is going to teach me. Excited because he doesn't know. :)

She also walked with me this am- and after the walk was done she noticed me standing there and pointed and laughed at my stomach. She is still treating the pregnancy as a bad thing because SHE didn't like being pregnant- so for her, she is trying to insult me i guess by laughing at it. Like look how huge you are- hope you're happy with this. Just because being pg was the worst time in HER life doesn't mean we all feel that way. So far, i have loved every moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->