3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: had 20 week scfan yesterday and my BIG BOY is measuring 21wk 3 days .. clearly the bowl of fruit i eat every day goes straight to him because his tummy is large .. :haha::haha: .. my gynae was stunned to see the size of him .. :happydance::happydance:

Everything looks absolutely perfect with Smartie and gynae is very happy that it's all going according to plan .. :thumbup:

Mom and Dad are well chuffed with the news esp Dad as he wanted a BOY .. I am just so happy that Smartie is healthy and seems very happy in there .. :haha:

We got some GREAT shots of him .. my favourite being my new avatar pic :happydance: and the dvd came out great too .. a real BOY .. always got his hand between his legs .. :haha::haha::haha:

We booked our bed and our 4d scan .. a week after my 41 birthday .. they say the best time for a 4D SCAN is 28 weeks :thumbup:

Very chuffed and have started on little things for the nursery .. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :haha::haha::happydance::happydance:

ahhh glad your scan was good andreabat!!

And now the fun can start with the nursery! do you have any ideas yet?

Hi hon

Thanks :flower: .. I do .. nursery being done animal farm .. already bought the border for the wal which is too cute :happydance: and a few wooden animals for the wall to brighten it up and the cot has monkeys dangling down from the top bar .. :happydance: .. have it all worked out in my head :haha:

Have just seen your avatar picture Andreabat - the picture is so clear! :) and your nursery sounds lovely :)

It's well quiet on here at the moment.... where is everyone lol?

Charlie

I was thinking the same thing .. normally it's buzzing in here over the weekend.

I have just gone and had my avatar pic printed because I am so amazed by it .. in all honesty that pic is actually a picture I took off my dvd of the scan whilst it was playing on my laptop .. :happydance::happydance: .. that is why i am so amazed by the clarity of it .. when its printed it is just unreal how clear it is .. :haha::haha:

I hope I get god pics like that at my 4d scan. Lnowing my luck little man will be having a bad hair day or something .. :haha::haha:

4D scans are amazing too! We got to see Stephen spitting his tongue out, blowing bubbles and doing all sorts :) The pictures are so clear too! So we're def getting one of this baby :)

When are you getting yours done? Still amazed by your pic :haha: You can see everything and it's all clear! I know 20 week scan pics are good anyway but yours just seems to be that little bit clearer!

congrats Andreabat!

It's usually quieter in here on the weekends but not this quiet! I have been so busy with work and our new house... We have a week to get it painted floors in and move in! Plus DH and I both work & my brother gets married this next weekend!! Things are crazzzzzy!

I am 21 weeks today :) yay! ... And I threw up for the very first time today while we were DTD mind you :blush: haha of all times! ... It was so terrible! A little funny now though! :)

Just been to a local baby fayre & at every stand they did the "when are you due?" "do you know what you're having?" thing.. OMG every single person gasped in shock/dissapointment when I said I want to find out the sex!! Why is it such a terrible thing & why do I have to defend my decision?? Surprises might be right for some people but not for everyone.. surely it's down to personal choice??

Some people want surprises others don't... so don't get upset when people say 'oh why ruin the surprise?' - A lot of the time the people who say it had children when they couldn't/wouldn't/don't tell you the gender! It's down to the individual if you want to find out but the thing that gets me is that they'll go 'oh but everyone finds out nowadays why do you want to be like everyone else?' - urmmmmmm you didn't find out when everyone else didn't find out... so in principle it's the same :)

congrats Andreabat!

It's usually quieter in here on the weekends but not this quiet! I have been so busy with work and our new house... We have a week to get it painted floors in and move in! Plus DH and I both work & my brother gets married this next weekend!! Things are crazzzzzy!

I am 21 weeks today :) yay! ... And I threw up for the very first time today while we were DTD mind you :blush: haha of all times! ... It was so terrible! A little funny now though! :)

There was obviously a lot of sudden movement - hence the sickness ;) :haha:

Just been to a local baby fayre & at every stand they did the "when are you due?" "do you know what you're having?" thing.. OMG every single person gasped in shock/dissapointment when I said I want to find out the sex!! Why is it such a terrible thing & why do I have to defend my decision?? Surprises might be right for some people but not for everyone.. surely it's down to personal choice??

i just make sure they know that i didn't ask their opinion on the matter- if they try to make me feel bad. So many people have to stick their view on us, like they are right and we are wrong? And every woman who's ever been pregnant likes to act like they know everything about pregnancy just because they were there already. It's ridiculous.

Hey ladies, i think i can say definitely- just felt baby move!! Like little pokes in my lower abdomen below my belly button! So awesome! :dance: First time i feel like it REALLY was baby!

Hey ladies, i think i can say definitely- just felt baby move!! Like little pokes in my lower abdomen below my belly button! So awesome! :dance: First time i feel like it REALLY was baby!

:dance: and it'll just get better :D I find Thomas reacts if I press my bump against something x

Hey ladies...I'm crwling out from under my rock.

I've has a weird couple of weeks where I've been having panic attacks and been generally freaking out about death...but worked hard, been to a councellor and found ways to get over it.

Scan tomorrow at 11.20...EXCITED!!!

andreabat Fab Scan pics!!!!
BattyNora,was wondering if you are ok!!! i freak out too!!! glad you are feeling better!!!
Daretodream congratulations on your movement!!
LoveKrystal congratulations on 21 weeks!!!

My update!! placenta is anterior so no wonder i havent been feeling much... i did get really really upset before finding this out!!!
thurs and fri i couldnt stop crying and a little yest was horrid bit better now.... well until a hour ago anyway i realised my top was wet.... yep one breast has started leaking!!!
I am sooooooooooo glad this didnt happen at work in my whites!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->