3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Heeey - everythink with baby is ok :) Right on target! They wouldn't tell us the sex, so have to wait for our gender scan which is on the 4th April (so not long!!)

Here's Baby Wilson :) Any guesses?

Yay!! Glad everything with the baby is ok :) Lovely pic, I'll go with boy but I'm so bad at guessing lol x

Lol I'm rubbish at guessing too - my oh is convinced it's still a boy and I'm sort of thinking it's a girl! :) I was proper looking to see if I could see a willy but couldn't see anything!

What's Everyone's plans today?

Charlie,

I am looking at my scan of Smartie and I say Baby Wilson has the same shape forehead as Smartie so Im guessing BOY :happydance::happydance:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood Luck to all those going for their scans today :flower::flower:

Lol I'm rubbish at guessing too - my oh is convinced it's still a boy and I'm sort of thinking it's a girl! :) I was proper looking to see if I could see a willy but couldn't see anything!

What's Everyone's plans today?

Work :( been in since 5am going to sleep when I finish!!!! :)

WOW viki sounds amazing!!!!!!!!! what new car did you get? ive been looking at cars too as i have a mini cooper s convert at the mo - not practical for a pram LOL and i have got down to a vauxhall astra or a seat altea!

and even more wow for a holiday you lucky thing!!!!!!!!!! my closest thing to a holiday is the may bank hols! ive bookde of the 3 days so i get an 11 day break and were going fishinggggg! im a carp fishing fan so we are going to go for a few days (camping eeek) mad i know but im sure il be ok!

urgh i need to be waxed too! im hideous at the mo! legs arnt shaved, stomach is hairy, i need a hair cut too which is booked for weds yay!!!!

charlie im guessing by :D congrats hunni fab piccy!!!!! plans charlie.......work zzzzzzzzzzz! love it how we are at work and on here all day hehehe! perks of office jobs! i think im gona have words with ppl here at work soon though, we have to go up n down stairs a lot to get to diff offices and its doing me in! i get slower and slower as the day goes on and it hurts my back :( i dont wana seem like a moaning bint though!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

also have a dilemma about our house which i need your advice on soon! il explain in a bit have to get a few bits at work done first! i think most of you know my situ with my house etc being rented out etc but il explain again hehe x

I was 24 weeks on Sunday :)

Another 3 weeks and I'll be in third tri! Less than 16 weeks till birth!

waheyyy happy 21 and 24 weeks!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to be 24 weeks its like the next big step! gawd yasmin dont say it like that! 3rd tri is a scary thought at the mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think il be dipping in 2nd and 3rd when i first get there!xxx

It is scary isnt it! Reality kind of hits you!
It's a bit scary going over to third tri... I'll have to wait for everyone from here to join me.
How's your healthy eating going? I've already had chocolate :( But it tasted good! :)

awwwww we will be there with you before you know it!

ummmmmmmmmmmm....well i had musli this morning with my fake (decaf) coffee and then ive had an orange and a banana and also i had 3 quality streets :( and ive just had my lunch which my dad made me at work which was tiger bread with steak and a side salad....wihch i put salad cream on .........so not too bad LOL!

il do good at dinner and we are going for a walk too with doggies so should balance it!!! xx

Congrats on 21 and 24 weeks!!! :) I am already freaking out and I'm
not even to 3rd tri yet! I wake up in the middle of the night with a hundred questions and worries lol maybe one day I'll remember to ask my doctor!

Yesterday when I got off work and went to shower I realized my left nipple was crusty :-/ (tmi!) and now I'm really freaked out! I mean I knew all this would start happening and I intend to breastfeed but I didn't think it happened til the very very end ... Poor naive me! Haha

My plans for today are work, then going to pick up my 3 nephews (4yrs, 3yrs, & 18 mos) so that my sister can go help my mom and husband paint our new house bc they don't want me there! I love my nephews but whew they wore me out yesterday! Getting 3 in and out of carseats and booster seats and in and out of shopping carts is a lot of work! Haha

I hope everyone has a great day!!! :)

I had my weetabix, some chocolate and fruit to cancel out the chocolate. For lunch I got a freebie from Abokado,which included a Shwrap (sushi wrap) and veggie wrap and juice. It was nice but small and light and I still feel a bit hungry.

ok on to my house dilemma!!!!!!!!

SO last July chris and I decided to rent out our house and move back to the MIL's! GREAT idea at the time! we pay 500 mortgage (int only atm) and we rent the place furnished for 950!! obviously this plan did not include the thought of a baby coming along! we were trying but due to chris's sperm issues etc (see my journal if you dont know that story lol) we didnt think it was going to happen any time soon!!

So we move out July, have some lovely canadian tenants move in and its all fine and dandy! They tell us they will probs be here until Aug/September and then when the guy finishes his course that he is doing they will move back to Canada! so we say thats fine, we will keep you on a roll on contract till then (they only signed 6 months contract and have been on roll on since then) and then we would move back in when they leave!

November i get my BFP!!! comes to the new year and we are HATING beign at the MIL's so we are now living in a nice mobile home at my dads house (he has 27 acres of land so is the most amazing place to live) I love living there and so do the dogs lol BUT A - a mobile home isnt the ideal place to be with a new born, nor is my dads land which has horses everywhere which = flies in the summer and B - i dont want to be moving house with a new born, and wont be able to do my nursery etc!!!

We get along with the tenants really well, they are so lovely and they have a little 8 month old boy who is adorable!!! i feel awful giving them their notice as they will be moving back to canada in August / Sep so gives them 5 months to move somewhere else and then leave - most places are on 6 month contracts!!!

So what do I do! i guess i have to give them their notice - they are in no contract. I just feel so bad doing it coz they are so lovely! arrrrgh y is it so hard!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I've had the nipple thing... I think it's dried colostrum. I've seen it leak twice but some days I get home from work and undress and find it has dried around the nipple area.

Samira- what a dilemma!!! I know you probably want to be nice, but at the end of the day you have to think about you and your family first! However, I don't really think it matters too much where you live with a newborn because all they do is sleep and eat anyway- doesn't matter much if you're in a mansion or a trailer!!!

I have a car dilemma as well. When I was pregnant with my first son I got a Volvo V70 (the station wagon), and I LOVE it!!! It fits the dog in the back and it has all the features you could ever want! However, we have come to the conclusion it is too small- DH wants me to get a Tahoe. I don't want to give up the car I love, but I guess I have to be realistic- we can't fit two kids, a dog, and cargo in a station wagon- boo hoo!!

Aw Samir. That's such a difficult situation! ;( I am sorry it would be hard for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->