3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Ahh good luck Daretodream! I'm going to be awkward to everyone else and say Girl :)

And Samira - I know you feel guilty but your family has to come first in situations like these :) Like you said they should understand and they're nice people so for all you know they're probably expecting it

Hello ladies! announcing team :pink:!!!!! i totally thought boy- was so surprised when they said girl!!!!!!!! Off to buy frilly pink things!

Aww thats so cute... a lil baby girl. Congrats daretodream... I love baby girl clothes!

Hello ladies! announcing team :pink:!!!!! i totally thought boy- was so surprised when they said girl!!!!!!!! Off to buy frilly pink things!

Congrats! I TOLD you it was a girl, I'm just trying to find the thread lol xxx

Yay congrats on team pink daretodream!!!

The best part is none of us lose no matter what team we end up on :) as long as we get to hold those sweet little babies in just a few months now!!!

Thanks girls! I"m over the moon!!! so happy and excited and in love with my baby!

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/scan0002-1.gif

Oh what a beautiful clear picture! I love the little nose!! Precious!!!

Congrats!!!

19 weeks today! Just got back from the anatomy scan... We are having twin boys!!! So so happy! DH is over the moon! Everything is looking perfect at the moment. It was the most amazing thing i have ever seen! The bub's would both not sit still so we didnt get any good piccies tho. Just so good knowing they are healthy!

Xoxo

Congrats on team pink daretodream!!!!!!!! your pic is so amazing! shes beautigful :D

and congrats on the twin boys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting! glad all is ok :D xxx

TTC DH your the same as Kristin2011 she is also having twin boys :) maybe find her and can share xx (due 9th aug) x

Congrats to all that have had scans!

I saw my belly move last night... It was weird but great too! I had to laugh because he was moving away and kicking me and I could see it! :)

Daretodream - that's a lovely picture :)

And ttc dh - twin boys!! Congrats :D gonna have your hands full!

Yasmin - that is lovely :) I loved with my ds seeing my belly move and it only gets stronger!

Yes and he was so active last night I couldn't sleep... first thing this morning too! :)

I feel tired but happy that I can feel him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->