3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

awww yasmin thats amazing!!!!!!! ooohhh hurry up a few more weeks so i can see that! i bet it was weird hehe! x

19 weeks today! Just got back from the anatomy scan... We are having twin boys!!! So so happy! DH is over the moon! Everything is looking perfect at the moment. It was the most amazing thing i have ever seen! The bub's would both not sit still so we didnt get any good piccies tho. Just so good knowing they are healthy!

Xoxo

Aww congratulations!!! :D
I have my scan tomorrow, can't wait.

Aw congrats on double blue blessings ttc dh!!

Yasmin that's so awesome! I can't wait!

I haven't felt baby boy move very much now that he is up higher bc of the anterior placenta! I still feel him down low occasionally when he gives me a swift kick in the bladder or cervix haha ... And I've felt kicks on the side a few times! I'm ready for lots of strong movements!!

Hello ladies! I find it funny that now that i know what i'm having, i feel even MORE attached to her in some way. is that ridiculous? I mean now we can call her by name.

And dh- bless him, he so wanted a boy, but he still is lighting up when he sees the belly, and actually is touching my belly even more. it's lovely! It's like we are bonding more knowing our little girl. it's the most amazing feeling.

I was so afraid i let him down when we found out it was a girl, when the tech left the room i actually almost cried and apologized to him for not giving him his boy. He thinks i'm ridiculous- told me it's not my fault that it's not a boy- its HIS - (glad he acknowledged that) - but that he's not upset at all. So he seems actually really happy it's a girl. :) Very relieved for that!

Can't wait to meet her, it's going to take forever to get here isn't it?! i want my baby, and i want to hold her and sing to her. :)

hello gorgeous mommies!

we got our amnio results and everything is ok!

i have a healthy baby girl! we are both sooooooo relieved!!!

hello gorgeous mommies!

we got our amnio results and everything is ok!

i have a healthy baby girl! we are both sooooooo relieved!!!

aww yay! I'm really happy for you and for your little girl! You can start relaxing a little bit more now and not have to worry about anything being wrong with her :) :)

TTC DH FIFO congratulations on the double team blue!! awesome news!!!
TaNasha so glad every thing has come back better!!!!
Daretodream yeah i was exactly the same felt so much more connected rather than calling her 'it!'

I had my scan today (finish the anomoly) still a healthy happy girl!! so happy!! could see her kicking away!! but couldnt feel her :( :cry:
Im not sure whats happened in last few hours.... i have been aching all day esp in left leg, after the scan we got home i had a lemon yum yum (YUMMY!!!) part of it tasted a bit funny, but dismissed it! i fell asleep and woke up in so much pain (its eased now) and felt sooooo sick :(
just gonna try eating some pasta... hope it stays put, i was stuck on toilet for ages!!!(tmi sorry!!)

Hi All,

Hope everyones doing well, Samira can you please change me to team blue :p

TaNasha

SO SO SO happy for you. Now u can relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Congrats on the all the pink and blues!

TaNasha - happy everything came back okay!!!

Ladies....I just sneezed and peed a little...wet patch on my jeans and everything....oh dear!

Batty! Ha! I've done that before! if i'm going to sneeze i HAVE to smack my legs together immediately because i tend to leak when it happens! Seems common with pregnant ladies. So that makes me feel better. :)

How is everyone this am? I know proudmommy26 has an ultrasound this morning! Good luck hun with all of that!

Starting to feel a bit tired again? nothing like the first tri- but it's def. a bit more than had been. ANyone else have this?

TANASHA!!! AWSOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! thats so amazing! so happy for you :D:D:D:D

And congrats marie toooo! you have tipped the blues into the lead hehe!

Late one for me today! had a class this morning for my back and hip pain at the hospital! it was really good they showed exercises to do for it and also gave us back supports to use so hopefully they help the pain! she also stressed the importance of pelvic floor exercises..............i havent done any yet :S better get started but they are so annoying! they kind of agitate me when sitting and tensing and letting go over n over! gota be done though i guess!

23 weeks today woooooo! time is flying! and the sun is out and im wearing a dress and i love it!! good day!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. Had my main scan today. Everything looks fine and healthy, so we're really happy. He is also still a boy lol. Was so nice to see him again! Hope everyone is well and had a great day :)

Haha battynora, it's happen to me once before and once when laughing hysterically!

Glad your scan went well proudmommy26!!!

Class sounds productive Samira! My back has just began hurting again this week! Urgh! I found support belts but they are 40$... Which is more than I can bring myself to spend!

Daretodream.... I've been exhausted again since like 19 weeks! not quite as bad but maybe only bc I have no choice but to work thru it! I also work a very exhausting active high paced job waiting tables at a busy restaurant... So my legs back and feet are worn out! I am off until Tuesday though! Granted it isn't a break really with my brothers wedding & trying to finish renovating and get moved by next Friday!!!! Yikes!!

On another note I ordered my bridesmaid dress for this wedding at the beginning of feb. I ordered it two sizes too big (the next size up fell off my shoulders) & I even tried it on with a "bump" pad etc.... DH picked up the dress this week & the straps are falling off my shoulders but around my bump it's tight instead of flowy like I had planned and it BARELY fits! I look huge! I'm so dreading this wedding! And it my other brothers wedding I'll be 36 weeks... I think I'll have to buy a tent and have it altered! :-/

Oh girls....guess what! I found out the sex of babs today! My dad treated us to a gender scan because we'd decided we wanted to find out....but couldn't at our scan.

We're team pink! I'm shocked! Absolutely 100 per cent shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->