3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hello. Just updating that I am expecting a girl. So excited. Get to see her again 2 weeks on Monday at my anomaly scan. :)

X

Congratualtions on the team pinks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! love_Krystal I am sure you will look smashing :) I am a bridesmaid next month, hoping I can pull of the bright pink dress :) What color are you wearing for your brothers wedding this weekend?

Batty - can't believe you found out!! Lol congrats on your little girl :) :)

Stef - congrats on your little girl too!

Yay congrats Batty!!! Congrats Stef!!!

Estar the dress is a color called Wysteria not as light as lavender but not dark either just an odd purple color! Maybe the fact that I'm pregnant and not just obese will make people more forgiving of my hugeness lol ...my arms look huge though ... I haven't gained much weight but who knows!

What can I say - I'm far too weak-willed.

Getting over the shock - I was so convinced blue. Also have been worried about how I would be with a girl; had it in my head I would be no good. But I am so coming round to it now....!

Aww you're gonna be great with a little girl! :)

ha ha we've both given in now ;)

Getting over the shock - I was so convinced blue. Also have been worried about how I would be with a girl; had it in my head I would be no good. But I am so coming round to it now....!

And this is where our pregnancies differ lol!! Congrats on your girl xxx

I was the same! i actually almost cried in the ultrasound when the tech left the room - because i told dh how sure i was he was getting his little boy- and he didn't even care! he's just as happy as if it were a boy. Very happy about that. But i totally understand. thought i would be much better with a boy but... i'm getting used to the girl thing real fast! bought some really cute clothes and so excited for my little girl.

woo hoo! They might put us back to the original date though because she is measuring where she was before, back on track, not ahead of schedule. SO- we won't know until april though. Right around the corner right! Sheesh! Time is moving so fast- can't wait to meet my baby girl!

Hi ladies,

did you have a nice weekend?

I am back in work today and soooooo not in the mood! Wish I could be on maternity leave already!

Tanasha - congrats on a healthy baby :)

Monday morning and work is dragging... I just dont want to be here. I have so much to do and I'm putting it off :(

I just realised that my first antenatal class is next week... in my mind it was still a long way off. I'm feeling a bit scared, and also realised that DH wont be there for the first one!

2 more months of work, and then i'm taking off the last month and then going to be a stay at home mom. I can't wait!

How are all you ladies doing today?

Being a sahm is soooo good :) I love spending time with Stephen and seeing him do all sorts of stuff :) I honestly think if you can sah then def do it!

And 1 week until I find out if Baby Wilson is a boy or girl!!! Ahhhh

Hope the week goes by quick for you charliekeyes!

I am taking 6 months maternity leave (here in Holland you only get 3, so I will take an extra 3 unpaid) and then return to work part time :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->