3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Does maternity leave start when the baby is born or when you leave work? :-/

You are able to start your maternity leave as soon as 11 weeks before your due date.

Hmm it seems sad that you only get 3 months paid when the first say 11 weeks you have no baby! Or have I got that wrong?

Hi ladies, how's everyone's Monday going? My DH is in Bermuda on business and he keeps texting me pictures of the beautiful beaches- its barely 40 degrees here.... ugh!

That's exciting charliekeys! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

I was off today which was so nice! 3 days off in a row after a grueling couple of weeks was much needed! We had my brothers wedding which DH officiated... Other than that DH & I just relaxed and enjoyed each others company which we haven't done in weeks it seems! & we got some work done on our new house!

Yesterday and today I've just about got our rental packed up and ready to move... I still have no idea how we will be in by Friday seeing as there is still so much to do & I can do none of it! But I am praying we can pull it off! We will have to finish it while we live there! At least we've got 4 mos til the baby comes to get settled and ready!! It's going to be a long week between moving and work for DH & I both!

On a happy note the baby has been moving like crazy today! My nephew spent the night last night and it's like the baby can sense when I'm with any of my 3 nephews bc e moves like crazy when they are close to me :) it's so cool :)

Gosh! We're all really ploughing through this nine months - it's so scary!!

Good luck with the scan CharlieKeys - I'm not going to be around after Friday until the 18th - off on my holibobs - but have already got a reminder in my head to come and have a look on the 5th!!

not sure if its to late to join but I am due August 16th and found out today I am teamnpink.

ahh Hi Mal and congrats on Team Pink! :)

and Natalie - you're 24 weeks! Only a week until V-Day!!! :D

Batty - where you going? Anywhere nice?? :D

Love_Krystal - you're gonna be shattered after this week! Hope the move goes ok :D

ooh maybe it is? :-/ I thought it was 25 weeks....I'm probs wrong so Happy V Day! :)

Hi Samira, can you update the first post please... 20 week scan went well yesterday & we're team blue! Xx

Its 24 weeks although the other day i got told it was 23. When i was expecting my daughter it was 24 so unless its changed since last year then im not sure :haha:

Welcome to new ladies!!

Congrats on the colourful bumps as well ladies! Looking like August is a close call between hamburgers and hotdogs!

I think it is 24 weeks in most places; but it depends on the hospital and what facilities they have(?).

Oh - good luck with the move Krystal!!

Anyone watch OBEM last night? Taped it and watched the start this morning while having breakfast - can already tell I'll be blubbing my eyes out!!!

:D sorted out my "holiday pile"; all nice and ironed and ready to whack into the suitcase. We're off to on a LA, Las Vegas, San Diego road trip type hol..4 days in each and a day driving for each. SO excited.....go myself some stretchy shorts and skirts and loads of vests...BRING ON THE SUNSHINE!!

eeeek congrats on the team pinks!!!!!!!!!!! batty it will sink in quick!! now you can buy girly clothes hehe!

Congrats on the 22 weeks too!!!! time flies after 20 week scans doesnt it!!! i guess coz were not counting towards things...as much!!! my next milestone is v day and then double digits!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeek congrats on your v day too natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!! must feel so amazing! i cant wait for mine on friday!!!! gona have to celebrate with a takeaway LOL!

ooooooooooo a newbie!!!!!!!!!! rare to get them now!!!! welcome mal!!!! :D

your so lucky to be going on hol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds fab too hope u have an amazing time!!!!

sarah congrats on your scan and team blue too!!!!! how exciting lots of colours now hehe! think its still pretty even on the teams!!!!

has anyone elses kicks got stronger yet?! mine just seem the same all the time at the mo! so hard to be patient! i want huge kicks and belly movements !!!! xx

Samira my kicks are also still the same. I wish they would get harder already!

When will DH be able to feel them? Sometimes I think I can feel it from the outside andthen I put my hand on my tummy, but then she stops! :-(

:wave: Hellooo ladies!

Im a newbie, popped over from the thread in 2nd Tri!

Almost 22 weeks with our 2nd little baba :D Team Yellow, Due 5th August! :cloud9:

Hope everyones doing ok! :flower:

xxx

hi girls, dont know how I missed this:dohh:

I am due 13th August, had my scan on friday but staying yellow bump at the mo...

I am glad i have a 13th due date, got engaged and married on the 13th and my birthday a 13th so hoping for an on time baby!

that said i have two sons who were both late so will see...

have always had summer babies, def the best, bought my first new maxi dress to wear for two weddings i have this summer, isnt maternity but stretchy cotton and gorgeous :happydance: https://www.thewhitecompany.com/productdetails.aspx?Id=1000817&ItemNo=RUCEM&SelectedItem=RUCEM

looking forward to being barefoot and pregnant this summer, this is my third and final baby so def going to try and enjoy all the pregnancy now that sickness mostly over!

looking forward to summerbaby chat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->