3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Just realised I haven't dropped into this thread for aaaages!
How is everyone doing?

wow 4 new team yellows. I dont know how you hold out!! i was begging for a gender guess at 12 weeks!! welcome to all the newbies!

We were Team Yellow for my son too :) My partner is adamant he wants a surprise but Im starting to cave!! :rofl:

xx

Hello! I haven't visited you all since 1st tri! Don't recognize many people now

I'm Heather, I'm 23 an from North Wales. My baby girl is due on 30th July :cloud9:

Nice to see some familiar faces! :thumbup:

yeh, dont know how i stay yellow bump, i just know when i found out with my first i felt disappointed to have spoiled my surprise, I love hearing what everyone else is having though :)

Congrats on all the differnt color bumps!

Congrats on V day!!....

I held the hand of and visited with my cousins little girl who was born at 26 weeks but hadn't grown since 20 weeks about 10 years ago. She was 10.9 oz when she was born and less than 9 inches. When I met her she was almost 12 inches and 1 lb! .... As i go through this month where I know my baby is close to that size I can't help but think of her and how amazing she was even being so small, tiny fingernails, eyebrows, hands, and feet that were even tickilish :)

Welcome newbies! glad to have you all!! Newbies seem to come in groups! :)

Thanks everyone, I am going to be stressed and exhausted as is DH. We discussed that as long as our stuff was out of our rental we could sleep at my parentals or his parentals home this weekend while we finish up details and clean! Just praying it all works out!!

Well I am going to get some breakfast before I get sick... Then it's off to work for me!

How often shoudl i feel baby kick?

She kicks at very random times, not every hour for eg, is this ok? and she is mostly active at night?

Wow, so many congratulations and welcomes are due!

TaNasha- I read somewhere that baby sleeps for the majority of the day, which is why you won't feel movement all the time. I usually only notice movement after meals and when I sit down at the end of the day.

I think I found a name that I love- Tucker (we would call him Tuck), I just love it and it goes very well with our last name, I just have to get DH on board, what do you all think?

Hello everyone we are on team yellow (baby crossed his/her legs at the scan) and am due July 15th...just started enjoying pregnancy as reached the 24 week milestone. :hugs: xx

How often shoudl i feel baby kick?

She kicks at very random times, not every hour for eg, is this ok? and she is mostly active at night?

I was wondering the same thing- woke up yesterday morning to her kicking me awake. Sometimes i feel a quick punch/kick during the day, if i've stopped moving or i'm not paying attention and lean against something- i get a kick.

But mostly i don't feel too much. I can feel her moving around almost like switching positions - she gets real heavy, but then moves again and nothing.

On another note- here in the US i am pretty sure V-day is 23 or 24 weeks. Not positive. Can't remember will have to look it up!

you don't tend to feel regular kicks until later on... 28 weeks + I think it is when they advise to kick count... I tend to feel this one after I've eaten or if I've had a diet coke! :)

Tucker reminds me of that TV show that they used to put on Nickelodeon! lol

I personally wouldn't pick it BUT it is a nice name :) What does your OH think about it?

Thanks CharlieKeys- He needs time to think about it- we haven't had a proper discussion because he's away on business and doesn't get home until tomorrow. This is the first name I've given to him that he hasn't hated right away. He really likes the name Hunter, which I think is a fine name, except that is my DH's number one hobby- he spends all his time hunting so I feel like he's forcing his son to be like him, that might be strange, I don't know!

ttc- I liked that name for a boy- Hunter - and dh shot it down. However if dh was a hunter... I never wouldve suggested it... It's weird. Like those people that name their children after beers. All that makes me think is WOW you guys have a drinking problem. I wouldn't want people to think we were obsessed with hunting if that was our big hobby. So I understand completely.

DaretoDream- that's so funny about people naming their babies after beers. We are naming one of our twins Cooper... But it has nothing to do with the beer I swear lol I just like the name

I like hunter too!

Our sons name was Miller but it had nothing to do with beers either, i do however know someone who did name their baby Cooper after a beer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->