3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

ha ha if we named our kids after alcohol - my OH's would be Stella and My choice would be Malibu.... ;) This could be interesting... what would you;re kids be named if you named them after your favourite drink?

Never heard anyone call their kids after beers! That's just weird tbh!

What's everyone up to today? I should be taking to Stephen to playgroup any time now.... but we're still not ready and it finishes at 12! So not sure that's gonna happen! Then popping into town to spend some of my OH's well earned cash ;) He's treating me to a new blackberry! :D But I've gotta pick it out nad buy it - oh the thought that went into that!

Lol at all the beer names!

Charliekeyes i LOVE my BlackBerry, I will never ever get any other kind of phone ever again!

I had a midwife appointment yesterday and everything is fine, but she is abit concerned about my weight gain or lack thereof. I have gained 1 kg in 5weeks (sorry i have no idea how many lbs this is!) and she said it should have been more like 2 0r 2.5kg?
But baby is growing well and ahead of track?

LOL DH wouldnt let me call our girl sambucca, i love the name!!! i said for twins pinot grigio also chardonay LOL i could go on i love my drinks!!! hehe

Lol at the funny names! ... Speaking of beer. I hate it & I don't drink generally anyhow, but I usually can't stand the smell much less the taste of beer... But lately ever time I smell it at work I think mmM that smells good! & then I crave it! Lol I think I'm going bananas!

I like the name Tucker :) & Cooper :) my very best friend has always said she wanted to name her son Cooper so I didn't want to steal her name but Tucker and Cooper are both cute!

I agree about the kicks ... Suppose to count at least ten a day somewhere around 26-28 wks.... I have the same movements as you right now, the general moving around and then heaviness/pressure etc.

And Tanasha my dr is same way about weight gain. I haven't gained much either. 1 kg is 2.2 lbs so 2 would be 4.4 or 2.5 would be 5.5 lbs. Here they generally say 1 lb per week in 2nd tri (1 kg every 2 wks) & .5 lb in 3rd.... I've maybe gained 4 lbs the entire pregnancy at my last appt. I am not going to TRY to gain weight! I eat plenty, but I am super active. Baby is healthy so I'm not worried about sticking to a standard created to encompass all women when we are all different! My dr doesn't have to work off the excess fat after the baby is born lol I do!! :)

LoveKrystal lol i am also dreading working off the excess weight after the baby has been born! at 1st I was worrying about gaining too much wieght and now im not gaining enough!
I just ate a chocolate for the 1st time in weeks though! Yummm!!!!

I might suggest Merlot as a name and see what DH thinks, ha ha!!! I love Stella too (the beer), but I also love the name for a little girl!

im the same tash, i feel a kick then like oh oh oh put your hand on now and then theres no more lol but he has felt them a couple times now! he has to put pressure on tum though and even then he says they are sooooo soft hehe

Welcome all you newbies! woweee loads of team yellows!!!!!!!! congrats n welcome all!!!

TTC i love tucker!!!!i duna y but it sounds so cheeky hehe ive fallen for the name lloyd - i thiunk its a great power name but oh hates it so that ones off the list :(

i agree with the name stella for a girl - i love it! i guess my drink name would be strongbow......or rose.....or barefoot if it was my fav bottle of rose LOL!

heyyy gem!!!!! you remembered us hehe!

oooooooh girls - remember my housing dilemma! well the tenants got back to me and said they will be moving out at the beginning of may so IM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a bit sooner than we imagined but i am over the moon about it! its not close to my DD like what 1st july would have been but we are missing out on 2 months rent so its swings n roundabouts really! i get to go home and get it ready for babyfying!!!!!!!!!! get to do my nursery in good time, and nest!!!! so much packing / unpacking to do, thank god it will be when im 28 weeks and not 37 lol! wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooop! x

aww samira thats awesome!! like u said swings and roundabouts but woooo!!!!

Its mad how even the pink and blues are!!!! really is pretty much 50 50!!! x

Samira, please could you add me to the list? 31st July with little girl :) x

Samira excellent news! Yeah for plenty of time to nest!

We are waiting for our house to sell before we can buy a new one, yesterday the owners of the house I want to buy told us they were praying for a quick sale of our house because they feel we are the best fit for their property :) So sweet!

I think I would just name my baby Red Wine...any kind really at this point :) or Mimosa :)

Has anyone else experienced this?
for the last 2 hours had heartburn, not really bad just 'there' then all the sudden i felt dizzy and sick (not like im gonna be sick but just not right!) feels bit weird to me?!?! maybe i havent drunk enough or eaten properly (i've been nibbling on rubbish really :blush: )

samira thats great news! have fun with the nursery! Ours is almost done!

Natalie i have had terrible heartburn, but no dizzyness or being sick.Maybe just try drinking some more water..

I've had the heartburn loads of times before but never had it then progress to dizziness and feeling shite really :(

Does it feel like you're about to pass out be sick and need the toilet all at the same time? I got this first time around and it's just started happened again! :( I don't really know what it is but I know as soon as I have a lie down/something greasy to eat and lots of water it sort of goes... but it has to go before I can drink any water if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->