3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I get that a lot at night nat, really makes me feel sick. (it's my own fault for snacking on the salt & vinegar crisps though :haha: ) I find a glass of milk seems to get rid of it. x
P.S welcome to everyone who is new!! :D

Yay on the house situation Samira!! Were they ok with it in the end or were they a bit funny? Even so - you get to get out of all the HEAVY lifting :D ... just stick to the fun bits of sorting it all out and babyfying :D

Does it feel like you're about to pass out be sick and need the toilet all at the same time? I got this first time around and it's just started happened again! :( I don't really know what it is but I know as soon as I have a lie down/something greasy to eat and lots of water it sort of goes... but it has to go before I can drink any water if that makes sense?

Yeah feels like pass out sickness but don't feel like I need toilet! I'm having a lie down at the min! Had a cup of tea gonna have some gaviscon and water when dh gets home I don't feel as If I can move at the min :( we are meant to be having takeaway for dinner as dh birthday!!he wants takeaway pizza!! Xxx

Has anyone else experienced this?
for the last 2 hours had heartburn, not really bad just 'there' then all the sudden i felt dizzy and sick (not like im gonna be sick but just not right!) feels bit weird to me?!?! maybe i havent drunk enough or eaten properly (i've been nibbling on rubbish really :blush: )

I had summit similar this morning, I felt faint and had the heartburn, which i usually get anyway..but I felt shite with it and puked too. The feeling of faint went after, I wonder if there is a surge of preggo hormone around 24 weeks?

Has anyone else experienced this?
for the last 2 hours had heartburn, not really bad just 'there' then all the sudden i felt dizzy and sick (not like im gonna be sick but just not right!) feels bit weird to me?!?! maybe i havent drunk enough or eaten properly (i've been nibbling on rubbish really :blush: )

I had summit similar this morning, I felt faint and had the heartburn, which i usually get anyway..but I felt shite with it and puked too. The feeling of faint went after, I wonder if there is a surge of preggo hormone around 24 weeks?

yeah i've suffered quite a lot with heartburn but the dizziness and sickness just completly threw me!! i may have a google on week 24 didnt think surge of hormones!! x

ha ha if we named our kids after alcohol - my OH's would be Stella and My choice would be Malibu.... ;) This could be interesting... what would you;re kids be named if you named them after your favourite drink?

Never heard anyone call their kids after beers! That's just weird tbh!

What's everyone up to today? I should be taking to Stephen to playgroup any time now.... but we're still not ready and it finishes at 12! So not sure that's gonna happen! Then popping into town to spend some of my OH's well earned cash ;) He's treating me to a new blackberry! :D But I've gotta pick it out nad buy it - oh the thought that went into that!

yeah i met a lady who was upset because her grandchildren were named Bailey and.... i can't remember the other name!!! I mean it seems to happen a lot lately- i've seen tons of dogs named after beers but your kid?

And because of my line of work- if i've heard a dog or a cat with a human name- it's scratched immediately from my list, because i can't name my kid after a dog or cat!!! I'll always remember the dog had it first!

ha ha that's the same as when you're going through names, come up with one and then one of you go 'oh no that reminds me of some kid at school who was a right sh*t'

charlie- we actually didn't have trouble with our names... ahad them picked before we even got our baby. But I know for some people it's really hard!

I'm a teacher, and have been for 9 years.... So many names that I would otherwise like have been crossed off the list because I had a bad student with that name! Especially boys!

We're finding names a bit of a nightmare! Our tastes are the polar opposite - especially on girls...and the only ones we kind of agree on a alright but I don't like them enough to want to call baby it!

Oh - I had such a weird dream. Baby was home and having a nice cuddle when she wanted to feed....but proceeded to gnaw my entire nipple off!!!!

DaretoDream, we were the same as you and had our names picked out before our bubs was on board! :D We were the same last time too :)
Im glad because I imagined huge rows with the OH! :dohh: Cant wait to see which name we get to use now! :yipee:

xx

charlie - i dont know how they are yet about it they only emailed back so i guess i will see how they are when we go see them in a couple of days to collect our last rent payment! fingers crossed they are just as nice and chirpy as usual lol!

girls i have the dizzyness too, not the sickness though! this morning was the worst i feel like ive got no energy and just need to lay down! i feel awful but had a can of coke to try and up my sugar levels see if thats the problem! hasnt helped yet :S

i just want to go home but i dont want to at the same time as i think everyone will think im just using pregnancy as an excuse! x

Samira yest the only thing I found helped was to lie down and shut eyes!!
Today I still feel shite I'm at work ad have massive pains in hips and legs bloody round ligament :( might actually have to take some paracetamol today!!!

urgh well im gona get all my main "chores" done at work then see how i am! ive got a laptop so i could say il do stuff at home after having a rest! x

aww hope you girls feel better soon.

I am just soooooo tired. Even thought I went to bed at 9PM last night!

Can't it just be weekend already?!!

Had unbelievable pain in my back last night. It just hit me and i went to bed rolling around crying because it was so painful. It felt the same as my kidney infection had last year, but i don't have any UTI symptoms and i had my urine tested only a week ago - and it was totally clear of infection.

I'd been sitting awkwardly all day and i would have put it down to muscle pain/spasm if it hadn't have been in exactly the same place as where my kidney pain was.

Sigh. Expecting a call back from midwife, who'll either panic and tell me to get to hospital right now - or that 'back pain is totally normal'

:( x

Glad to see you're all getting bigger! Sorry to hear about dizziness Samira - maybe baby is extra hungry today and taking some energy from you! Dont worry about using it as an "excuse", you're better to go and rest than become ill at work and take time off for that!!

DaretoDream, we were the same as you and had our names picked out before our bubs was on board! :D We were the same last time too :)
Im glad because I imagined huge rows with the OH! :dohh: Cant wait to see which name we get to use now! :yipee:

xx

I thought it would be so hard as well- but neither of us got offended if the other didn't like a name. Actually- he picked both boy and girl names- and i just loved both!!! lol. Didn't realize that until just now.

aww hope you girls feel better soon.

I am just soooooo tired. Even thought I went to bed at 9PM last night!

Can't it just be weekend already?!!

OH man, i am SO tired as well. It's back- not as bad as first tri but man, i am so exhausted. I went to bed at like 1030 last night, maybe 11 not sure, but i can't fall asleep to easily at night anymore, wake up a few times to pee- and then in the am, i slept until 10 am! haven't done that since first tri. ANDDDD i could go back to sleep right now. ANd the weater is nasty out so i can't tell how much is baby and how much is weather related.

Ladies- woke up this morning and SWEAR i got bigger again. Anyone else have that? It's like i'm the same and then BAM! BABY BUMP BIGGER! It's insane! I feel huge- and i didn't feel this big before- but i really feel like my bump is downright huge. I'm 22 + 4- anyone else huge already?

:wave: Me...I walked into a shop yesterday a the lady at the till said 'wow, you've not got long to go have you?' *sigh* her face was a picture when I said I was only 22 weeks :rofl: :rofl:

xx

I am huge ... And I get that reaction at least once a day! Ugh! Baby please have a little head lol

Babyboyle! How are you doing? Good to see you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->