3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi girls how are we? I have some serious BH going on at the mo along with what I think is a trapped nerve in my back = ouch!!!!

My 22 week bump :D

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199122_1979456091242_1388356992_2295124_1924320_n.jpg

asked dh if I was crazy- he said no I def got bigger!!! jhuge!!! I have to take a photo to show you!

asked dh if I was crazy- he said no I def got bigger!!! jhuge!!! I have to take a photo to show you!

You've probs popped hun! I did exactly the same at 21 weeks lol apparently we're gonna explode now!

sequeena- sorry i'm being stupid- but what do you mean popped?

You get to a stage where your belly just sort of expands loads in one week. It's called popping (or at least that's what i've been told lol). It's your actual bump, no more bloat or anything like that x

I was :rofl: I thought my bloat disappeared at 14 weeks, how wrong I was LOL!

Congrats on your blue bump MissMummy :dance: :blue:

22 Weeks here today! :wohoo: Going so quickly its unreal! :wacko:

Sequeena and DTD, I think you def pop around 21 weeks! Ive certainly noticed a growth spurt here too!! :thumbup:

xx

Ooooh some big bumps! Can't wait for these pictures!

Right ladies - well I am off on my holibobs. Leaving for the airport in an hour or so - VERY EXCITED! Been up since five finishing off the last bits and bobs for work; so now it is officially HOLIDAY TIME!

Hope everyone has a lovely few weeks. Those who have scans good luck (CharlieKeys...send us a message on the 4th...I'm desperate to know!) and when I next speak to you some of you lovely ladies will have mosied on into third tri!!!!!!!!! Oh! And my baby would have passed her V Day.....it's all happening now my lovelies!!

xx

Edit - Lisa - same DD! I've officialy "popped" too....slight worried about having packed for 18 days and by the end I'll fit in none!!!!

Right ladies - well I am off on my holibobs. Leaving for the airport in an hour or so - VERY EXCITED! Been up since five finishing off the last bits and bobs for work; so now it is officially HOLIDAY TIME!

Hope everyone has a lovely few weeks. Those who have scans good luck (CharlieKeys...send us a message on the 4th...I'm desperate to know!) and when I next speak to you some of you lovely ladies will have mosied on into third tri!!!!!!!!! Oh! And my baby would have passed her V Day.....it's all happening now my lovelies!!

xx

Edit - Lisa - same DD! I've officialy "popped" too....slight worried about having packed for 18 days and by the end I'll fit in none!!!!

Oooo yay, Due date buddies! :dance: I hope you manage to fit into your clothes for your whole holiday :winkwink: :haha: It is funny how much bigger we're getting isnt it!

Have an AMAZING time! :hugs: And yay for viable babies by the time you get home! Cannot wait to be viable! :wohoo:

xx

im the same tash, i feel a kick then like oh oh oh put your hand on now and then theres no more lol but he has felt them a couple times now! he has to put pressure on tum though and even then he says they are sooooo soft hehe

Welcome all you newbies! woweee loads of team yellows!!!!!!!! congrats n welcome all!!!

TTC i love tucker!!!!i duna y but it sounds so cheeky hehe ive fallen for the name lloyd - i thiunk its a great power name but oh hates it so that ones off the list :(

i agree with the name stella for a girl - i love it! i guess my drink name would be strongbow......or rose.....or barefoot if it was my fav bottle of rose LOL!

heyyy gem!!!!! you remembered us hehe!

oooooooh girls - remember my housing dilemma! well the tenants got back to me and said they will be moving out at the beginning of may so IM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a bit sooner than we imagined but i am over the moon about it! its not close to my DD like what 1st july would have been but we are missing out on 2 months rent so its swings n roundabouts really! i get to go home and get it ready for babyfying!!!!!!!!!! get to do my nursery in good time, and nest!!!! so much packing / unpacking to do, thank god it will be when im 28 weeks and not 37 lol! wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooop! x

I know I'm a bit late, but that's awesome news sweetie! :happydance:

Enjoy your holiday BattyNora!!

Hello fabulous mommies!

It's Friday!!!!

xx

Ha ha will do!! :) it's going soooo quick now - trying not to get too excited lol

Have a nice holiday :) it's baby's "first" holiday - well sort of lol

And like you 22 Weeks today!! Woo hoo!! :) we've only got 18 left (20 at the MOST) - though I'm hoping baby Wilson comes a week early like Stephen did lol

I have defanitely popped this week too! DH got home from a few days away and just kept staring at my bump, ha ha! TGIF everyone!!!

Ooo CharlieKeys..another Due Date Buddy! :thumbup: I cant believe how quickly its zooming by! :wacko: :yipee:

xx

Sequeena gorge bump!!!
What's bh?? x
Battynora have a awesome holiday!!!! X

Braxton Hicks :D Ive not had any so far..I remember panicking on my first that I was going into labour :dohh:

Thought Id share my 21 Week bump pic with you all too :flower: I feel like a whale! :dohh: And excuse the pink explosion..I used my mums camera and was in my little sis' room! :thumbup:

https://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/Maxs_Mummy/100_1840.jpg

xxxx

aww your bumps are all so nice and big!

Nathalie bh are braxton hicks (not sure about the spelling!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->