3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

so glad it's not just me who's popped! i have to wear scrubs to work- and lord i won't be able to fit into them soon! Some of the bottoms still fit but i am going to have to get new tops soon!!!! it's crazy! they are so tight around the waist!!

Can't even believe it. Now they all are like 'oh my gosh you have bump!!! it's huge!" and i guess before they thought i was joking? :/ i guess now that we can see it- it's real. hahaha

Love the bumps ladies!

Having another bh at the mo.... it's a little painful but not that bad.

Hey everyone!

Happy V-day to me! Dax has been wriggling around like crazy this week, and I've even felt hiccups a couple of times! The kicks have been hard enough to see from the outside, which DH thinks is just the coolest!

Tomorrow we're going to do our registry! Can't wait!

2 of my friends had their babies last weekend - one a week late and the other 5 weeks early. Both families are doing really well! We all look foreward to having our kids grow up together!

congrats on vday squeeker!!! So awesome!!! What do hiccups feel like? What is different and how do you know that's what is is???

dh said to me tonight he wishes our girl was born already. Lol we're only half way but glad he feels the same way I do! I didn't tell him that I want her to be here now! But I did when he told me :)

I love it when they have the hiccups - Stephen used to get them all the Time! You know how you sort of spasm when you hiccup - it's like that in your belly continuously for about 2-3 minutes maybe. :)

Right need to try and get back to sleep or gonna be a proper grump later! Ha ha there's no reason I'm awake apart from needing to pee about an hour ago! Does anyone feel like baby's nestled right up against your hip? Bloody annoying lol!

Whew officially out of our rental! Still not really in our new house but hopefully by Sunday maybe! It's 11 pm & I am so exhausted!!!

Bh scare me ... I wonder what they will feel like? When do they start?

I feel him move like crazy now but u can't see it from the outside and I don't think I've felt hiccups yet! I am jealous!

*knock, knock* Can I join you ladies? I've been putting off joining a pregnancy thread for well... almost 23 weeks now lol. It just seemed so surreal, like the perfect dream and I was afraid I'd one day wake up and realize it was just that, a dream. It didn't finally sink in until last night when my little man was just having a rave in there, kicking and wiggling every which way. I LOVED it! It finally feels so real and I think I'm ready to join another thread if you lovelies will have me.

congrats on vday squeeker!!! So awesome!!! What do hiccups feel like? What is different and how do you know that's what is is???

Thanks! The hiccups were really funny the first time I felt them. They felt like a tiny flickery movement (in contrast to the kicks and punches I have been getting, which have been quite strong lately!) and they came rythmically for a few minutes. It was so neat :cloud9: It's happened once since.

Bh scare me ... I wonder what they will feel like? When do they start?

I am pretty sure I've had BH a couple of times this week. It wasn't scary or painful, but a bit uncomfortable. It started on the top of my bump and sort of spread downward in all directions. It made my bump feel tight and hard, and only lasted maybe 20 seconds. Apparently they happen starting right from the beginning of the pregnancy, but it isn't until the baby is bigger that we are able to feel them.

Mine are uncomfortable too but give me awful backache. Yuck!

how is everyone today? I just got given an early baby shower present!! It is HUGE my big girl dog is very unsure what to do with it, while the little one just wants to lay on it. They dont understand why they cant have it lol Isn't it gorgeous!!

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
Morning Everyone :)

Ahhh its adorable! :cloud9: And massive! :D

xxx

Mummy2miller- your Teddy is gorgeous. Your big dog is the spitting image of my little pup Sammi!

Ok I need some advice. DH works fly in fly out as a surveyor and is away one week then back one week. We have always said that when we had children we would move up north to where he works, so as he doesn't miss out on anything. My mum and I are very close, as are dh's mum and I. They are both looking forward to being grandparents so much and these twins will be their first grandchildren and possibly only grandchildren. Whenever I being up the idea of moving, my mum is very supportive but I can tell it would break her heart. Dh's parents however just seem to try and point out the flaws in our plans which really upsets me. We wouldn't be considering this if it wasn't necessary.. I am getting very stressed about it all! Has anyone else been in a similar position to this?

Thanks girls xoxo

mum- great teddy!!!

ttc dh- I think that if i were in your situation, i would move up closer to where dh works. Maybe not RIGHT away, because you are going to need the mom support where you are. But maybe when they are a bit older i would move- and i mean like 1 or 2, because HE needs to get to be there too. And i know that your families will miss them dearly but they can always come visit and all of that. But really, kids need their dad. That's just what i would do.

Totally support whatever you do decide though!!!

How far away would you be moving? Like how long would the journey take from where you are now, to where you would be? Xx

Ahh I'll have a look at all the posts when the internets working again (using the iPhone atm! :) )

ANyways - just a quick update on the gender scan - it's 100% a little BOY!!! :) outnumbered now lol

Hope everyone's ok and not suffering too badly ;) :)

how is everyone today? I just got given an early baby shower present!! It is HUGE my big girl dog is very unsure what to do with it, while the little one just wants to lay on it. They dont understand why they cant have it lol Isn't it gorgeous!!

Aww it is! My daughter has always wanted one of those teddies, they are so cute!!
I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. Got to do a few trips to the hospital this week. The main one is for the physio for my SPD. I hope they can help me in some way, the pain is getting too much.
Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend/Mothers Day :D

Ahh I'll have a look at all the posts when the internets working again (using the iPhone atm! :) )

ANyways - just a quick update on the gender scan - it's 100% a little BOY!!! :) outnumbered now lol

Hope everyone's ok and not suffering too badly ;) :)

Aww congrats!!! :D

Aww it is! My daughter has always wanted one of those teddies, they are so cute!!
I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. Got to do a few trips to the hospital this week. The main one is for the physio for my SPD. I hope they can help me in some way, the pain is getting too much.
Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend/Mothers Day :D

goodluck at the Hospital hope they can help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->