3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Ahh I'll have a look at all the posts when the internets working again (using the iPhone atm! :) )

ANyways - just a quick update on the gender scan - it's 100% a little BOY!!! :) outnumbered now lol

Hope everyone's ok and not suffering too badly ;) :)

Yay congrats everyone always says that a boy is a mummys boy for life! and now you will have 2. :)

If we are going to do this move it would
Need to be when the twins are about 6 months old (long story why). It is a 15 hour drive or like a 2 hour flight.. So not ages away, but flights aren't exactly cheap
So we couldn't come home much or vice versa

Xoxo

BABYBOYLE hellooo! havent seen you on here in a while! how are u getting on? your new avatar is amazing such a fab tattoo now you have madison with you all the time! how is TTC coming along? things ok with the new fella?

sorry about the late post i keep meaning to catch up on here from the weekend!!

Congrats on team blue miss mummy to be! and batty im sorry i missed you before you left!!!! i hope ur having a great time and hopefully you will see this when you are back!

Had the best weekend this weekend! on sat was my OH's dads bday so we went out for a meal and its the first time ive actually dressed up since being pregs and it felt so nice! i wore a maxi dress - definately recommend girls, it looks lovely with a bump

https://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3374/24weeks.jpg
24 weeks

and then sunday was amazing too! OH cooked me brekkie in bed and then gave me a card n tulips (my fav flower) from bump hehe!! my first ever mothers day present!!!! shame the weekend had to end and now its a v miserable tuesday :(

Lisa your bump is lovely! im worried i keep seeing ppls bumps and they are all massive and although mine is obvious its not as big! i hope he is growing ok in there :S

loveinbinary welcome!!!!! and congrats on your little boy :D good to hear it has sunk in hehe! it is an amazing thought that we have little lives growing inside of us!

Ive just realised ClairMuir - ive got you down as pink but on facebook you said you were yellow hehe! are u keeping it from FB or did i get it wrong?

How is everyone today! its sooooo crappy outside isnt it! had the worst sleep the wind and rain was so strong it kept me awake!!!!! snoooozyyyyyy! xx

Claire ignore my post just seen your siggy!!!!!!!!!!! such a div!!!! i was like ooooh didnt know you were staying yellow on FB! sorry hun! i didnt spill anything so im safe hehe! x

Thing with bumps is that they're all different sizes! I'm sure your LO is growing fine :) if they were worried about his size They'd have mentioned it at your 20 week scan :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Samira your bump looks nice to me! I think people show differently based on build and muscle tone etc! I am sure your LO is just fine!

Well we've spent the past two nights in our house! It's still a work in progress though! My dad is here at 8 am every morning to work on it more! I have put almost everything away that can be put away so once the floors are done I'll have a little more unpacking/organizing but then I'll be done! I am exhausted though but DH was suprised at how much I got done yesterday on my off day! Today I am off to work!

I was 23 weeks yesterday!!! We've been working onthe nursery as well, so far it's just paint and light switch covers but it's going to be so cute! It's going to look like DH's little bachelor pad did lol! We are doing it in red black and grey/silver craftsman tools :)

Well I better get going and get to work or I won't get breakfast and I'll be grumpy! Haha :) hope you all have a great day!

Hi everyone, haven't been on in awhile... I can't believe how time is flying, just one week until my v-day!!

Charlie!!! Congrats on your blue bump - you may be outnumbered but you now have our boys to dote on your and vie for your affections!! :D

ust popped in quickly - mainly to see Charlie's news! I'm absolutely shattered - long haul (12 hours) flight and hot weather knocked me for six. Yesterday I went back to the room at 4pm for a lay down and a rest - I've only just woken up!! It's 7am here now! Whoops!

And talking about bumps....i think mines a coming!

Attachments

• P1010029.jpg
    P1010029.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010099.jpg
    P1010099.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats on your blue bump Charlie :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm getting excited for tomorrow- it's our V Day :) It's weird because it seems to have taken forever and in another way, it's just flown by.

Wooo hooo lovely bumps ladies!!! I will try to get mine up. You can't mistake it, for me its right there in your face! can't hide it anymore! Which is nice on most occasions but when i visit my family they are so opposed to the pregnancy belly it's embarrassing so i try not to show it.

Charlie!!! Congrats on your blue bump - you may be outnumbered but you now have our boys to dote on your and vie for your affections!! :D

ust popped in quickly - mainly to see Charlie's news! I'm absolutely shattered - long haul (12 hours) flight and hot weather knocked me for six. Yesterday I went back to the room at 4pm for a lay down and a rest - I've only just woken up!! It's 7am here now! Whoops!

And talking about bumps....i think mines a coming!

Thank yooou - hopefully I'll have 2 mummy's boys ha ha

Glad you got there safely and hope your enjoying yourself! :) your bumps so nice too - jealous!! Lol though mines finally hardening up :D

Helloooooooooooo girls!!!! I woulda been 25 weeks yesterday!!! So glad to see everyone getting to V day :D :D :D

Jus thought id let you all know im at my "fertile" five days aparantly, so BDing regularly haha :D Hoping this month is the month as had 1st AF since Madison was born on 26/3.. Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk.. if i concieve this month, she/he will be due around new years eve.. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Sooooooooooo glad to see you all making good progress!!! Miss you all lots n gutted i have a long time to go still!! xxx

Helloooooooooooo girls!!!! I woulda been 25 weeks yesterday!!! So glad to see everyone getting to V day :D :D :D

Jus thought id let you all know im at my "fertile" five days aparantly, so BDing regularly haha :D Hoping this month is the month as had 1st AF since Madison was born on 26/3.. Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk.. if i concieve this month, she/he will be due around new years eve.. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Sooooooooooo glad to see you all making good progress!!! Miss you all lots n gutted i have a long time to go still!! xxx

ahh Good Luck :) Hope you get your BFP!!! :) Keep dtd ;) I'm sure your man won't be complaining :haha:!

Baby boyle good luck hun!! We want to see you back with a :bfp: :D

Wishing you the best of luck babyboyle! Your tattoo is beautiful :)

Good luck babyboyle! :) fingers crossed for a BFP!

Daretodream... Why are they opposed? Show it off an be beautiful :) don't let them make u feel like u should hide! There is a precious baby in there and you get the joy of carrying it and being it's safe warm home for a short time!

my mother thinks pregnancy is horrible. She told me it was the worst time of her life!! When I told her I was pregnant- you would've thought I was telling her something horrible - she said I gave her indigestion- she was angry. Asked me "why" I was doing this. Like I'm ruining HER life. It's not her kid!

she was so upset with the news (but of course couldn't wait to tell our family and make them upset as well). It's like their feelings are that kids are the plague and they ruin lives.

so when I see her- she points and laughs at my stomach and calls me "belly" and acts like it's wrong to enjoy being pregnant. So... This is my life. I try not to see her to often. Especially since today dh came home and stared and said "your bump is huge!" guess it grew overnight :haha: at least he thinks it's a good thing and cute. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->