3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

DaretoDream- I can't believe your mum would be so negative about the fact that you are bringing a precious life into this world! I really hope it doesn't get you down too much. My heart just broke when i read that post :( Hopefully when they meet their granddaughter they will feel differently. But until then, be proud of your bump.. I think it's like a badge of honour :)

Xoxo

So sorry you have to go through that with your mother Dare, that's awful! If it was me, I'd just keep away as much as I can. I know it sounds wrong, but upsetting you is not going to help your pregnancy. You need to be strong right now. x

Wow Dare, can't believe how mean she's being :( Hope she's not upsetting you too much *hugs*.

It's my V Day today- I'm so excited! In one way, it feels like it's taken forever and in another way, I can't believe how quick it's coming around!

BabyBoyle good luck! BD your heart hope! Hope you get your BFP soon! Love your tattoo!

Dare I can not believe how mean she is!! I agree with ProudMummy, I woudl also just try to stay away!

How is everyone else?

My V day is Saturday! Along with my Bday! DH has booked us a 4D scan, very excitied about it!

And I have stretchmarks, urggg. I really hoped I could avoid them, but it looks like I am doomed :-(

Omg! How can anyone find your bump/ pregnancy embarrassing?!?! Especially your own mum! My mum who is the biggest anti bump toucher and doesn't get excited by people being pregnant - turns into this excited bump toucher and even talks to the bump lol - that's how it should be!

Thing is pregnancy is amazing and you should just stay away so she doesn't ruin this experience for you :(

Thanks for dropping in batty!!!! ooohhh it looks warm whereever you are in short t shirts!!!!!!!!!!! have an ace time!

eeek babyboyle how exciting! awww i do miss ttc sometimes....well maybe i dont with the amount of times i had disappointment but it was so exciting waiting for fertile period and also the TWW! i always gave in and tested early lol! massive good luck though hun you deserve it!

Daretodream im so sorry about your family! sounds similar to my dad! he is from a muslim background, all his side of the family are in libya and are against any form of sex before marriage so if they knew about my pregnancy i would be written off.....so they dont know.....but i dont care if im written off....ive never met them!!! he made it so hard for me at first telling me how wrong i was and how i HAVE to get married so at first i kept it quiet even at work (my dads my boss) but as soon as my bump started showing that was it, i wasnt going to hide it any more and my dad is still slowly getting used to the idea but atleast i can bring it up with him now!

be proud of your bump hun, wear a tight top and show it off! its a beautiful thing :)

TaNasha boo at stretchies - my boobs are now covered in them :( not hit the stomach yet but im guessing if they are on my boobs they will spread to the stomach :( xx

urgh to wednesday! want the weekend to be here already zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

Baby is really active today, what a wonderful feeling!

Baby Boyle lovely to hear from u!!
Daretodream sorry to hear u have to hide bump
And to u to samira (I was wondering where your surname came from!!) can't be the easiest!!
Sequeena I have seen some too!! Gutted!!!
Aww tanasha I'm jealous!!!
Charlie congrats on your blue bump!!!
Waitingforstalk congrats on vday!!!!

Dare, so sorry to hear about your mom- I'd say steer clear of her, but I know thats easier said than done! Congrats on your V-Day and your B-day Tanasha, I know what you mean about coming so fast, but yet going so slow, I'm just a few days away from V-day, and I remember thinking it would never come!

Ooh TaNasha, sounds like a big day for you on Saturday! How exciting :)
Stretch marks have found my tum despite the zillions of different oils and creams I've been using! I'm renaming them 'baby marks' though- a memento of carrying bubba ;)

DaretoDream- I can't believe your mum would be so negative about the fact that you are bringing a precious life into this world! I really hope it doesn't get you down too much. My heart just broke when i read that post :( Hopefully when they meet their granddaughter they will feel differently. But until then, be proud of your bump.. I think it's like a badge of honour :)

Xoxo

It's very very hard, i try to just shrug it off. She doesn't think it's mean at all. She was telling me if i go swimming at all this summer- that i should wear a shirt to cover up because pregnant girls on the beach are disgusting. Hope she's not too mad when i show up at her house with my bikini on :haha:

So sorry you have to go through that with your mother Dare, that's awful! If it was me, I'd just keep away as much as I can. I know it sounds wrong, but upsetting you is not going to help your pregnancy. You need to be strong right now. x

I try to keep my distance from her, but it IS hard. because i want to share it. I want so bad for her to change one day and be all excited. But i know it'll never ever happen. I just have to hope when she arrives, that mom will be really excited and love her. BUT- if she does anything to make the baby feel unloved, she's out of our lives. So, i'm giving her her real last chance.

Wow Dare, can't believe how mean she's being :( Hope she's not upsetting you too much *hugs*.

It's my V Day today- I'm so excited! In one way, it feels like it's taken forever and in another way, I can't believe how quick it's coming around!

thanks hun, and awesome on V-day!!!! i can't wait to get there!!!!

Omg! How can anyone find your bump/ pregnancy embarrassing?!?! Especially your own mum! My mum who is the biggest anti bump toucher and doesn't get excited by people being pregnant - turns into this excited bump toucher and even talks to the bump lol - that's how it should be!

Thing is pregnancy is amazing and you should just stay away so she doesn't ruin this experience for you :(

I feel so happy being pregnant! It's such an amazing experience. I'm surrounded by other people who are completely excited, and it just sucks that SHE can't be one of them. That's why i joined bnb = for the support i knew she wouldn't give. :( My mil is so excited it's great, i just really wish it was my mom.

Daretodream im so sorry about your family! sounds similar to my dad! he is from a muslim background, all his side of the family are in libya and are against any form of sex before marriage so if they knew about my pregnancy i would be written off.....so they dont know.....but i dont care if im written off....ive never met them!!! he made it so hard for me at first telling me how wrong i was and how i HAVE to get married so at first i kept it quiet even at work (my dads my boss) but as soon as my bump started showing that was it, i wasnt going to hide it any more and my dad is still slowly getting used to the idea but atleast i can bring it up with him now!

be proud of your bump hun, wear a tight top and show it off! its a beautiful thing :)

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so i can stick my bump out there for the world to see. :) It's going to be so nice! She's going to have to just get over it.

thanks ladies you've made me feel better. I love the support i get here at bnb, DH and i are prepared to cut my family out if we must- we just hope it doesn't come to that. We are giving them a chance to see baby, and see how they act, but she will NOT get to be negative to her. We want only positive to surround our baby.

Aww daretodream your soooo strong to be able to have such positive attitude about everything your Baby VERY lucky to have u!! Xx

Daretodream: good for you for hanging in there! Hopefully she will come around when the baby is born, after all maybe she did have a horrible experience being pregnant & has never gotten past it, so maybe it's pregnancy she hates... Not babies! It's hard not to love and spoil a baby! But for the time being you keep showing that bump off bikini & all! Maybe she will see pregnancy isn't horrible for everyone!

krystal - wish I could say that was it. She had not a problem at all during pregnancy. Not a moment of sickness... Only gained 16 lbs. She didn't even know until 3 months with me. I was NOT planned. But no- she really HATES kids.

BabyBoyle good luck! BD your heart hope! Hope you get your BFP soon! Love your tattoo!

Dare I can not believe how mean she is!! I agree with ProudMummy, I woudl also just try to stay away!

How is everyone else?

My V day is Saturday! Along with my Bday! DH has booked us a 4D scan, very excitied about it!

And I have stretchmarks, urggg. I really hoped I could avoid them, but it looks like I am doomed :-(

Aww, I hope you have a nice birthday and yay for V day. :)
Still deciding whether to have a 4D scan when I'm 27 weeks. I would really love one, and the girls would love it too. It's just a lot of money to give up when there's only 4 months left till he's here. It would be nice though.

Keep being strong Dare, you're doing brilliant!!

woooooooo go you daretodream!!!!!! show her whos boss! its an amazing and lifechanging time for you and your partner, if she doesnt like it then she can shove it!!!!!!!!!

so how is everyone getting on with names! me and OH are finding it really difficult! we are so different about names, and i have fallen in love with a name which he hates! but i WANT it sooo bad! we have names that we both like but were only "ok" about them, its not something i go WOW i love it too! but the name i love and he hates is the ONE i know it hahaha!!!!!!

did anyone else have this difficulty? how did you get around it!?

what are your names too :) x

We've narrowed it down to 3- Ben, Alex and James. We're going to see what he looks like when he's born and pick then :) We wanted to pick a name that wouldn't go out of fashion and would be a good name for a child and a grown up! We actually found girls names harder- we couldn't agree on anything at all! Just as well we don't have to worry about that now ;)

ooooooooh happy bday and vday for say tanasha!!!!!! what a day to be celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D x

We've narrowed it down to 3- Ben, Alex and James. We're going to see what he looks like when he's born and pick then :) We wanted to pick a name that wouldn't go out of fashion and would be a good name for a child and a grown up! We actually found girls names harder- we couldn't agree on anything at all! Just as well we don't have to worry about that now ;)

ahh thats a good idea, to narrow it down to a couple! maybe il tell him to pick his top 2 and il pick my top 2 and then wait till baby is born to choose! although id like to have a name picked coz then i can call him it now haha! see we were the opposite we had agreed on a name if it was a girl but the boys name we couldnt do! probs coz we both wanted a boy so much!!!

fab names though :D ben is my fav of the three xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->