3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

At my hospital in the US you can Have a birthing pool... And lots of midwives do it although midwives/home births are illegal in Alabama.

I couldn't ever do a waterbirth ... It freaks me out bc I get grossed out easily & so does DH & I saw one that was really gross on tv once and it scarred me for life! LoL I'm
going to have an epidural so I couldn't do it anyhow!

My appt went pretty good! She couldn't find his heartbeat for a while bc he was moving around so much! It was funny though bc we coul hear him moving like crazy and I could feel him :) my blood pressure was High though, not sure why, dr seemed a little concerned but didn't say anything really ....except to rest and not work shift that were longer than 8 hours ...I hope it was just a fluke and won't become a problem!

I managed to not have to work bc we had to many people there! I was glad bc I am
so tired!

Happy birthday Tanasha!

Yay 24 Weeks Happy V-Day to me and Baby Amelia!! YAYAY :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy vday & birthday tanasha!!!

Happy vday mumtomiller!!!

Daretodream tomorrow is our vday! Yay!!!

Thanks ladies!!!! So happy to be here!!!! Happy v-day to everyone else who goes today too!!!

5 days to go for my bubbo, and still need to persuade his/her daddy to get on with doing something to our house so we all have somewhere to sleep when the day arrives! I hope to God I'm overdue by as much as they'll allow!

I hope to God I'm overdue by as much as they'll allow!

Ooooooh no! I hope my little man comes early or on time! A couple of days late I could handle, but no more!

Two weeks tomorrow til my V day, so still a while!

Ha ha you won't be saying that when you're at the end!! Stephen came 4 days early so I'm hoping this LO decides to do the same :D

we are hoping are baby girl gets here right on time or early as well!!! no late stuff pweeeese!

Count me out on the late stuff too! I hope baby boy gets here on time or a few days early!!!

If it arrives early there's a good chance it won't have anywhere to sleep, anything to wear or anything to travel in so I'm banking on lateness to try and have enough time to finish all the jobs! Anyway, I'm not giving birth on my 30th birthday so they'll have to arrive before I'm 12 days late...argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->