~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Don't think so, but it's still super early. Have you seen frer are buy one get one free in boots?

Don't think so, but it's still super early. Have you seen frer are buy one get one free in boots?

Yes!!! Although I've got 2 double packs still, I'll be popping in there later! Too much of a bargain to miss! Plus have soooo many of the £1 vouchers from the leaflets!

Yes I am going to get some more today I think. Now I got my 2-3 I don't think I need them but I feel like I need to keep peeing on a stick lol

Yes even if I got a bfp, I'd want to continue testing to make sure it was getting darker!

Just used self service at boots got 2 packets of frer and used two £1 off codes ha ha so 4 tests cost me 8.49! Brilliant

Ooh jammy! They don't have a self serve at the one I'm going to. I have 5 in my purse and another 2 in packets in my drawer. Imagine if I could use them all! Maybe I'll try using a couple at the till!

Yes do it!!! I don't think they should be used at all when the tests are on offer. If I had more with me today I'm sure I could of used them but I left my
Other 2 at home! Damn!

I hope so. I'm fed up of being in this section! It would be great to stay with you!

I just don't think I'm pregnant, it's just never going to happen.

Nooooo don't say that. It will. 10DPO is still early I only Got a very very faint in the evening of 10dpo xxx

I've just had no symptoms, apart from getting emotional very easily, yesterday I cried twice while watching this morning and once watching springwatch :dohh:

I've just had no symptoms, apart from getting emotional very easily, yesterday I cried twice while watching this morning and once watching springwatch :dohh:

I haven't either, I kinda want some to make me feel better about it. Tested again this am as I feel no different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Ic today 16dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Did you test the morning of 10dpo and get a bfn, then get the faint one in the evening?

I used an IC in morning and I couldn't see much then did a b&m cheap test in evening which have been really good and got a clear but v v faint line

I'm so tempted to do one later, then again it might be better to wait till morning again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->