~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Congrats glong.

Who many dpo are you Natnee? :dust: for you xx

:cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
I really hope you get your bfp and the baby asprin helps. When will you start testing?

I don't want to start too early this month, so maybe Thursday (with a frer) although I have a couple of ic so might do those earlier! Trying not to symptom spot although that's not easy!

I think symptom spotting comes naturally to us! Though, when we really want it, every little thing becomes a symptom. Make sure you keep us updated. I really hope that this is your month.

Ic today. AF due today.

Nat, you tested yet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
No not yet, too early still. Only 8dpo. I'm feeling a bit scared to test in case it's positive! I know that sounds stupid! But I guess scared of what will happen.

You should see something soon if you are

Grrrr, feeling miffed today. Went to a family BBQ and my cousin's 6 year old son said to me 'you look pregnant'!!!!!!!! (little 'what name') And that was before I ate too much and felt bloated! Grrrr! (luckily no-one else was around otherwise I would"ve been completely mortified!!!

Grrrr, feeling miffed today. Went to a family BBQ and my cousin's 6 year old son said to me 'you look pregnant'!!!!!!!! (little 'what name') And that was before I ate too much and felt bloated! Grrrr! (luckily no-one else was around otherwise I would"ve been completely mortified!!!

Maybe he can sense something :winkwink:

Seriously, though, children say the most random things and probably doesn't understand what that meant properly.

Maybe he can sense something :winkwink:

Seriously, though, children say the most random things and probably doesn't understand what that meant properly.

Maybe he has a sixth sense lol :haha:

Well I AM WEAK! I did a frer this morning. At first I thought I could see something, more of a shadow than a line, but think you just start seeing things. So counting this as bfn!

15 DPO ... 4 days after I got 1-2 on digital and 1 day after AF due...
I'm feeling better already :)

Now to get my 3+

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads