• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

:happydance: 6 weeks today :happydance:

Mega tired yesterday. Nauseous this morning and retched so much was 'nearly' sick when brushing teeth! :happydance:

Yay!!!!

Midwife went well yesterday 4/5 engaged nice heartbeat and measuring 31 weeks ( I was 31 plus 4 yesterdsy)

Saw heartbeat on Monday....it was slow. Reduced symptoms made me pay for a private scan today...no heartbeat and measuring only 6w when I should be 7w 4d. I'm out ladies. Happy christmas to me again :cry: 5th mc in 2.5 years

GooD luck all.

Saw heartbeat on Monday....it was slow. Reduced symptoms made me pay for a private scan today...no heartbeat and measuring only 6w when I should be 7w 4d. I'm out ladies. Happy christmas to me again :cry: 5th mc in 2.5 years

GooD luck all.

aww so so sorry xxx

How are you doing mitchnorm, thinking of you xxx

I know it's no true indication of things, but I did my last digi this morning and it's still saying 3+

How are you doing mitchnorm, thinking of you xxx

I know it's no true indication of things, but I did my last digi this morning and it's still saying 3+

Yay that's all good news. Not long until your scan now

Yeah digi tests pretty pointless now....for example mine still said 3+ weeks yesterday and baby had no hb last Friday. I wish there was a 100% indicator of everything being ok :-/

I'm ok....still no mc....I restarted meds just in case as consultant advised until 100% confirmed mmc...scan tomorrow to confirm then erpc scheduled I hope

Xxx

Yeah digi tests pretty pointless now....for example mine still said 3+ weeks yesterday and baby had no hb last Friday. I wish there was a 100% indicator of everything being ok :-/

I'm ok....still no mc....I restarted meds just in case as consultant advised until 100% confirmed mmc...scan tomorrow to confirm then erpc scheduled I hope

Xxx

Really! Oh no I'm really worried now.

Don't worry...everything will be fine xxx good luck with your scan

I hope so, I'm freaking out a bit now, went to the loo and when I wiped I had ewcm. This is how the 6w mc's started, although it was possibly more browny/pinky tinged, I'm not sure. I just can't remember if I had this in early stages with Belle and Poppy, guess I wasn't looking out for stuff, and worrying over every little thing. And we're going away and staying with friends for next couple of days so scared something will happen.

Oh no
.. how is it now??
I must say I've had some recently which is odd

Not had any since. I had a teeny bit a couple of weeks ago but this was a bit more, not loads and loads but enough to make me obviously worry.

I hope so, I'm freaking out a bit now, went to the loo and when I wiped I had ewcm. This is how the 6w mc's started, although it was possibly more browny/pinky tinged, I'm not sure. I just can't remember if I had this in early stages with Belle and Poppy, guess I wasn't looking out for stuff, and worrying over every little thing. And we're going away and staying with friends for next couple of days so scared something will happen.

I had ewcm early days with this pregnancy x I think it's normal x

Not had anything else but still feeling anxious. Just on our way to friends, a couple of hours away so hoping things are ok.

Fingers crossed for you honey. Nearly time for scan what time is it Friday

Will be thinking of you please update when you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back