~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Yeah too far to go up and back same day especially with daughter with us xxx

I feel ok.....I never got many symptoms with my daughter so I am trying not to worry but it's hard. Pretty much tired alot of the time......fuller boobs....nauseous on and off which is alleviated temporarily with eating ha ha. I stopped testing when I got my 3+ weeks so a week ago....however hubby asked if I'd done a test recently and I said no....then worried. I poas this morning (not a digital) and line came up really really dark within 20 seconds so yes I think I am still pregnant.

Have another scan Monday when I will be 7w 1d so hoping to see something more this time. The hospital are being so.good for monitoring me this trimester

Good luck for your scan, when did you have the 1st, did you see a heartbeat?

Re testing again. So I could get more frers but what if I got a batch where the dye wasn't as dark? If I got another digi, it can't go more than 3+ so if it said different I'd panic. What will be will be and I can't change it.

On a positive note I just cried over something I saw on the news followed by seeing the advert for Crisis where you can 'sponsor' a homeless person and that set me off even more!!

I no how you feel as I felt like this. I still do, if I go a few hours without him moving I panic
Xx

Make sure you get checked if you are concerned. I sometimes wonder if I'd gone in the day I thought Poppy had stopped moving so much, instead of just relying on hearing her heartbeat on a stupid Doppler, I might have her here. The next day I'd lost her. I don't mean to worry you, but it's not worth the pain for ever, for half an hour of 'bothering' the hospital. Now I'm crying again!

I no how you feel as I felt like this. I still do, if I go a few hours without him moving I panic
Xx

Make sure you get checked if you are concerned. I sometimes wonder if I'd gone in the day I thought Poppy had stopped moving so much, instead of just relying on hearing her heartbeat on a stupid Doppler, I might have her here. The next day I'd lost her. I don't mean to worry you, but it's not worth the pain for ever, for half an hour of 'bothering' the hospital. Now I'm crying again!

Aww honey xxxx I no what you mean though... xx

I have a history of recurrent mc's and a previous molar pregnancy so consultant requested a scan at 4w 3d....far too early...not even a sac just a thick lining and corpus luteum spotted. Then again at 5w 3d saw a sac nothing more....only 5mm x 5mm x7mm....normal apparently from what I've read and they said. Next week will be 7w 1d so hoping to see a hb....I. have before....but then I've had 2 losses at 9 weeks so it doesn't mean alot :-/ I cant get excited yet

I wouldnt bother with digital hpt now....if you do make sure you poas first thing in the morning...according to instructionsee that's the only way to get an accurate weeks estimator x

I have a history of recurrent mc's and a previous molar pregnancy so consultant requested a scan at 4w 3d....far too early...not even a sac just a thick lining and corpus luteum spotted. Then again at 5w 3d saw a sac nothing more....only 5mm x 5mm x7mm....normal apparently from what I've read and they said. Next week will be 7w 1d so hoping to see a hb....I. have before....but then I've had 2 losses at 9 weeks so it doesn't mean alot :-/ I cant get excited yet

I wouldnt bother with digital hpt now....if you do make sure you poas first thing in the morning...according to instructionsee that's the only way to get an accurate weeks estimator x

:hugs: It's such a nerve wracking time. When I lost Poppy I was so scared to have to go through a WHOLE pregnancy again, well I still am I guess. But now my aim is just to get to 6 weeks! You are lucky to have the support from the hospital. After my last appointment at the hospital which must've been the beginning of the summer holidays, and they instructed for various blood tests, a scan and oh had to give a sample, I've not even heard anything back from them, no results nothing. The only thing I found out from the scan was that I have a small fibroid. I was going to chase them up but then got my bfp.

Feeling happy this morning as have been feeling nauseous and I retched when I brushed my teeth :happydance:

Yay that's good news.

I have had a bad day. Went to go to town and fell over right on my tummy so I'm now up the hospital on the ward being monitored baby seems happy just got to wait for a shot of anti d

Yay that's good news.

I have had a bad day. Went to go to town and fell over right on my tummy so I'm now up the hospital on the ward being monitored baby seems happy just got to wait for a shot of anti d

Oh no, glad baby is ok. You be careful xxx

Natnee I've got everything crossed for you. Keep positive and your scan will be here in no time.

Glong I hope you're ok after your fall.

I'm checking in on all your pregnancies from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.

Afm:

I had ds2 Wednesday afternoon. He's totally gorgeous, and we were home the same evening. I had been in early labour for a couple of days, only contracting at night. Had got to 4cm like that but then they offered to break my waters and pop me on the hormone drip to move things along a bit quicker. 1 hour and 45 minutes after being started on the drip he was here! It was possibly the most intense hour and 3/4 of my life! Far more intense than ds1, but feeling back to normal almost straight away! Just sore from all the stitches!

Natnee I've got everything crossed for you. Keep positive and your scan will be here in no time.

Glong I hope you're ok after your fall.

I'm checking in on all your pregnancies from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.

Afm:

I had ds2 Wednesday afternoon. He's totally gorgeous, and we were home the same evening. I had been in early labour for a couple of days, only contracting at night. Had got to 4cm like that but then they offered to break my waters and pop me on the hormone drip to move things along a bit quicker. 1 hour and 45 minutes after being started on the drip he was here! It was possibly the most intense hour and 3/4 of my life! Far more intense than ds1, but feeling back to normal almost straight away! Just sore from all the stitches!

Congratulations oneday that's fab news!

I'm just feeling ok. I mean that in a bad way. Woke up and feeling good, sprung out of bed. I haven't been getting exhausted like I had been. Not sure if I've been feeling nauseous or it's all in my head. Boobs slightly fuller but not much. I know I said I wasn't going to test any more but I'm considering getting some more.

Whoops, went into Boots and some tests fell into my basket.

No not yet, I'll probably do one in morning. Feeling nauseous today and mega retching when brushing teeth :happydance:

Frer line still strong, then realised had bought wrong digis (not the weeks indicator :dohh:) so went and got some more. Still reading 3+ weeks :happydance::happydance:

Yay that's such amazing news I'm so glad all is going well. This really does look positive for you.

I have my 31 weeks midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm worried he hasn't grown much as I did the tummy measurement myself yesterday and got 28 weeks which is the same as when I was 28 weeksm hopefully I just did it wrong. X

Yay that's such amazing news I'm so glad all is going well. This really does look positive for you.

I have my 31 weeks midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm worried he hasn't grown much as I did the tummy measurement myself yesterday and got 28 weeks which is the same as when I was 28 weeksm hopefully I just did it wrong. X

Im sure you just didn't do it right, it must be trickier at getting to the right bits to measure to and from, but fx your appointment goes ok.

I'm sat here googling like mad on various things, I probably shouldn't but it's hard not to!

Hopefully the digi result is a good indication things are ok. The 1st 6 week loss I had, when they did a test at the epu it came back completely negative, so, so far I'm assuming my levels are good. I wish the digi's progressed further with their weeks indicator!

I no it would be good to see them go further but then again when do you stop? I would probably still be taking them now if they went up each week ha ha.

Not to long until your scan and then hopefully you can relax. I had one at 5 plus3 and nothing but empty sacred then again at 7 plus 3 and we saw his heartbeat xx

I can't wait to see a heartbeat, it will make it more real then!

It sounds really positive for you Natnee. Not long until your scan now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"