3rd Pregnancy in 4 months...

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Hello,

Well I am back here for the 5th time...

I have two beautiful girls (4 and 2). March of this year I fell pregnant (by accident), unfortunately I had a mc at 3 months (in june). I fell pregnant about 10 weeks after the MC (about 6 weeks ago) and unfortunatly that ended in an early mc just after 5 weeks.
Well today I have just found out I am pregnant again, I have not even told my husband yet, I am just trying to take it all in.

Congratulations, this must be a scary and anxious time for you. I wish you lots of luck with this pregnancy and hope that this will be your rainbow baby. From personal experience, I know how difficult a pregnancy is after a loss, especially those early days. Xx

Congratulations and I hope that this is your rainbow baby! I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and have had two miscarriages in the past year (one at 9 weeks and another at 5 weeks), so I am really hoping that this one sticks. My hubby and I haven't told anyone as we don't really believe it ourselves yet. I think we'll wait till around 13 weeks or so. We have an energy-filled 2.5 daughter at home, she keeps us busy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->