3rd Time Lucky Club

Hello and welcome heulyn. Any news to report? Any appts coming up,

Thismonth, how did the scan go? I was hoping for an update by now.

Well I'm ready to pop! Feeling tired, heavy and uncomfortable now. Any day soon would good pip ;)

Hello and welcome heulyn. Any news to report? Any appts coming up,

Thismonth, how did the scan go? I was hoping for an update by now.

Well I'm ready to pop! Feeling tired, heavy and uncomfortable now. Any day soon would good pip ;)

Yip - I've got the midwife today at 4:00pm, and another scan on the 27th @ 1:30pm :)

Other than that, I'm unbearably sick!

congrats heulyn.
how you feeling sick? dizzy?
xxx

KNS, I've been very nauseous, and vomiting at least 3 times a day, but the doctor put me on Cyclizine today, and it seems to be doing to trick. Woohoo!
How're you doing? You're only a few days behind me!

where in lisburn are you?
our other site from work is in lisburn.
might get my partner see the doctor then as she was sick 8 times yesterday.
other than sick how you feeling?
xx

where in lisburn are you?
our other site from work is in lisburn.
might get my partner see the doctor then as she was sick 8 times yesterday.
other than sick how you feeling?
xx

I'm not a kick in the butt away from the Omniplex cinema/swimming pool and all that malarky.

I'd say definately get her to see the doc if she's being sick more than 4 times a day, or if she can't keep any fluids down - it can lead to hospitilisation for rehydration otherwise :o

Other than the sickness [which has eased up loads since I started the cyclizine] i'm pretty good. Tired all the time, though!
How're you both doing?

xx

Hi all, just popping in to say hello!! suffering from sleep deprivation but other than that all is fab!!! not long poshie.....any day now xxxx

Hi all, just popping in to say hello!! suffering from sleep deprivation but other than that all is fab!!! not long poshie.....any day now xxxx

hi how are you?
just a quick question on your whole pregnancy?
how was it at the beginning weeks 8-12?
were you nervous excited did you tell people?
xxx

Sorry, I am being nosy again. I keep popping back in to see if anything has happened yet Poshie. Do you feel like it might be any day now? You are a day over what I got to now and I know mine was a planned date but I felt like I was about to go into labour any minute the three days before my c-section.

It is so odd that I am sneaking in here now, the time went so fast and it is nice to see new people keeping the group going.

KNS, if she can not keep fluids down she needs to see a doctor asap as she would need to go on a drip at hospital. If she is just throwing up food it is not too abnormal. I couldn't eat much and when I did I threw it all back up the first 4 months.

BL, how are you and your little man?

Omi, don't apologise, it's always good to hear from you. Feel free to set up a 3rd time lucky graduation thread if you would like. How's things with J? Any sort of routine established yet?

I'm feeling quite calm tbh. No twinges or signs to report. Bought myself some raspberry leaf tea capsules, see if they do anything ;)

Hello BL. The sleep deprivation bit isn't something I'm looking forward to I must admit! Still, it will get better. How are you recovering otherwise?

Kns, I wasn't sick apart from this week which was due to acid reflux. I know in serious sickness cases that doctors can prescribe medication.

It can not be too long now! Are you at the point that you just want him here already, yet?

He is doing well, he doesn't really have a set routine yet as he will only ever do what he feels like doing. Some days he likes to nap a lot and other days he will barely sleep at all and he tries to get me up at about 5:30am-6:30am but I can normally get a little more sleep once he is fed. Because he is on breast milk it is on demand feeding but my supply started to dip (and even almost stopped for one day)! I BF direct on a night and tend to use expressed milk mostly in the day to cut down on the stress but I can seem to express much right now which is fine other then when we go out which is annoying but I need my milk supply up by the time I go back to work and Uni. I have ordered some fenugreek tablets so hopefully they will help, it is such an odd feeling as I had so much milk before. I am managing to get him to sleep in his cot a few hours most nights now but in the day he seems to be going back to the early weeks where he wants to be on/next to me non stop and I need him in the bouncer sometimes to try and eat! He does the cutest things though! :cloud9:

I will have to start a group later today.

Hey all, recovery is going well thanks. Its now almost 4 weeks since the c section and the numbness is starting to go and the pain is easing, Im hoping to drive as of Friday coming up!! im sick of being homebound. we live in the sticks so miles from shops....and i cant walk too far

Freddie was a horror last night ;-) one of the nights where they cry to be cuddled...no other reason!! clean nappy, full tummy, winded, puked, cleaned, warm and cozy....just wanted to be cuddled! i finally got him totally settled at 8am!!!!! that was since 2am when hubby returned from the pub...and forgot the meaning of fairy footsteps in the bedroom!!!!

other than that, all is good. BF is still a mare! i got some fenugreek to up the milk supply......OMG it makes your milk, arm pits and wee smell like curryish maple syrup!!! im not that keen. Freddie will still only latch on once he is fed from a bottle and settled enough to concentrate to sucking!! it takes him a good 15 mins or so to latch on, its sooooooooo frustrating.

Any tips Omi???

any signs yet Poshie?????????? xxx

Hey all, recovery is going well thanks. Its now almost 4 weeks since the c section and the numbness is starting to go and the pain is easing, Im hoping to drive as of Friday coming up!!

:shock: Oh my goodness, I am still numb! I still get pains too, the doctor just said "give it a year"! I can not believe 4 weeks has passed all ready.

Joshua used to cry just to be cuddled all the time and then stopped and now has started to again. :dohh:

Joshua had issues latching on (which is why he had crystals in his urine the first few days) and still does have issues latching on sometimes. I guess since he turned 4 weeks and I started to express I do not feel much stress with it as he takes from a bottle well. I found that he was attached to me non stop and the latching on problems and him biting/starching/pulling was made easier when he got some good feeds of expressed. The odd thing is that he has no issues latching on and feeding from me on a night! I miss my massive milk supply because I can not express more that 100ml in one go now. I have read that fenugreek makes you smell like male syrup! lol. I really hope it works, as much as I hated having really full breasts that hurt I now want it back. How many fenugreek tablets do you take a day?

I just started a 3rd time lucky graduates group.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/378025-3rd-time-lucky-graduates.html#post6255952

Hey all - popping in with some love and hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

wishing you all well xxx

Mojo xx

Sounds like hard work BL! ;) I think it's easy to forget how long it can take to recover from a section. Hope you and Freddie find a routine soon. You must be knackered!

As for me and pip, no real signs. Bought some raspberry leaf tea capsules to see if they do anything. Probably nothing but I have had more intense bh and slight period type pains over the past few days.....

I really want to meet our little boy now! :happydance:

Ps. Thanks for starting the 3tl graduation thread, Omi ;)

hi all how we? Just relised i havent been on for a while and thought id drop by. Poshie little one should be here!!! Please keep us all informed!

I noticed some newbies to... Helllllo :happydance:

I have my 20 week scan next week counting down th days lol

Ah hello zoe, good to hear from you. Not long to wait til scan!

I have some news.....I'm getting contractions about every 10 mins and have been since 2am! Lots of going to the loo and back pain. Hope he's on his way!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->