3rd Time Lucky Club

Poshie

Mummy to Boy & Girl
Reaction score
As the title suggests, this is my 3rd :bfp: and I am looking for buddies in a similar situation. I had a BO in July, a chemical in October and now I'm pg again, hoping for the best. So I've never actually grown a baby to this point.

I have a ttc journal but I don't really want to keep posting in there. I don't want to start up my pg journal until I've had my first scan. So I figured a pregnancy buddy thread would be a good compromise.

I'm 33, cycle 11 ttc and our first child. I've been having more symptoms this time including: backache, shooting pains in boobs, extreme tiredness and I keep waking up early.

I feel I just can't relax and enjoy this pregnancy until I know we have a healthy bean. I am today 4w 5d and am going to call the doctor this Friday to book an appt. I went to see him after my chemical and he said I could have an early scan next time around. Well that time has come and I want to ask for a scan at about 7w.

If you'd like to come and share your story and be a nervous wreck with me, please come and join me.

I'm heeeeere :hugs:
Happy to be a nervous wreck with you my gorgeous one...that is until we reach the hallowed shores of...(queue sparkly harp music...)....2nd tri!

For those of you lucky enough to not know me on here, I'm Sarah, 37 (oo-er when did that happen!), married to the love of my life & lucky to be blessed with Joe our 13yr old son.
Devestated to suffer 2 losses this year, both at the 8 week mark.

Soooo these next few days are VERY scary for me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooo & symptoms so far are lookin good, total exhaustion, 10hr nausea per day, (oYo) are AGONISING (had to psych myself up to take my bra off last night :dohh:) & they're mahoooooosive...double :dohh: & I already look like I'm carrying twins!
I'm totally forgetful & woozy & have completely gone off sweet things.

So it's looking alot more positive, but am still too scared to call the doctors & speak to the midwife, the thought of sitting in the scan waiting room again literally makes me shake :blush:

Hey M2J, thanks for coming along! No-one really understands how it feels unless you've been there iykwim. Some people assume :bfp: means :baby: but of course, we know it most certainly does not. You have some very good strong symptoms there hun.

Please let this be it for us!!! :hugs:

Hey Poshie, Hope you dont mind, ive just come over here to stalk you!!!! :)

:hugs:

hey ladies im wishing you the very best of luck xxx

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/kianryan/Baby%20dust/stickybabydust.gif

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg157/dodge_girl_album/COL/babyduststickyvibes.jpg

Ah hah.... heres where the tarts are hanging out! :rofl:

Good to see you have each other xxx

:rofl: Samba! Hello ladies, thanks for checkin in on me :D

Hmmm I'm sat with with stomach pains now this is tmi alert.... I thought I needed a number 2 earlier but it hasn't happened and I have tummy ache instead. I'm thinking this could be constipation related....boo!

My positive test today means I have got further along than last time (chemical in oct). So hoorah for that! ;)

I've found you too.

Were you not going to post a progression of your HPT's today lady?!!!

Glad you're feeling preggers, lol!

yay!!! popping in to say hi!!
fab you are having lots of symptoms, have everything crossed for you but i know this is a super duper sticky bean xxxx :hugs:

I just posted in your TTC...but this place is much nicer!! x

Heres me....1 MMC followed by a D&C in August and a chemical in October. BFP 5 days ago!!! Scared to death this time, but I just POAS, a digi one after a hour of holding my wee in....in the afternoon too (WTF am i thinking) but oh joy of joys it has moved to 2-3!!! I certainly didnt get that with my chemical last month. So, heres hoping its a sticker this time!! Im not out the woods by a long shot, but I only made it this far last time so things are looking brighter. I do have tummy cramps though...but we shall see.

Heres to 3rd time lucky!! x

Hiya POshie, just dropping in to send you lotsa love in your new home!

Yay welcome beachlover :) you and me both tested again today! I've got another digi planned for Friday. You got any more planned? ;)

Thanks B, Missy, Ineeda, lil angel, maccy, samba for looking me up in my new home. I hope you won't be strangers :hugs:

Hey girlies :hi:

I know im a little further along than you but this is also my 3rd time lucky so thought id drop in and say hello :hi: xx

**Edited to add - MC at 10.5wks in April 2006 & lost my daughter Sophie due to PROM at 19wks in April 2008**

Thought id come join.

M/c in december 08, chemical in feb and now 28 weeks preggo. 3rd time lucky really is that

Yay welcome beachlover :) you and me both tested again today! I've got another digi planned for Friday. You got any more planned? ;)

Thanks B, Ineeda, lil angel, maccy, samba and for looking me up in my new home. I hope you won't be strangers :hugs:

yeah, i bought a couple of digis off ebay...once they arrive im gonna be gagging for 3+ weeks to pop up!!

got HCG bloods tomorrow and Friday...time will tell i guess!!!!

Hey what a great turnout, thanks for dropping in all and sharing your stories. :hugs: hope we can keep in touch and share of worries and joys too of course ;)

Just stopping by to say good luck all! I'm hoping to not need to join you cos I will be second time lucky very soon.

Loads a luv!

4w6d

Hello girls. Feeling shite today. Through lack of sleep, rather than pg related I'm sure. No major symptoms to report, just the usual.

Still haven't been to the loo yet...hoping that will happen today, but I'm a little scared it's going to hurt! :rofl:

Oh and this is really quite weird.........I woke up last night having been dreaming, having an orgasm!! I can't remember what was going on, but it woke me up! :rofl: This is the second sexual dream I've had since being pg. Now I'm sure Nicky has said she's had similar before....or am I just a freak! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->