4/5 stone or more to lose?

Exercise? dont swear at me :p i need to get back on my wii and play just dance :D

Yep this is a great idea! It fun and gets you moving!! I have to admit that I have been sooo terrible food wise and its only my first week :wacko:. I have being eating all sorts of crap at work, women bring in stuff to say thanks for delivering their chubby miracles and we just eat em all.... then I go home and practically eat anything containing carbs in the kitchen :blush:

I am still going to do my weigh in tomorrow and whether its + or - I will share.

Fingers crossed for me ladies.... nxt week will be better :thumbup:

Good Luck! And well done on all your hard work so far.

I also want to get down to a UK 14 or so - so I've started swimming a couple of times a week, cut down on beer and children's left overs etc. Nothing too drastic, the idea this time being to take it slowly and sensibly. (I already eat healthily).

I shall definitely be popping back on this thread to get inspired and motivated by you! xx

Oh not been on her in a while. Mollie and sleep is such an issue im too tired to do much :(

I did lose 3 pounds last week tho :happydance:

How are you all doing?

Im doing fine, thanks down by 23lbs :)

I only paid £100 for my Wii through Amazon ive got all the just dance games but havent tried them all yet (ooops) think i will finish watching stuff about babies on tv (im a little obsessed!) then go have some fun on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->