• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 and 3 -- Graduating class of WTTer's

Ok puppy!!! C'mon :dust: for you!!! I want you to be able to come with me sooooo bad!!!

Because I can't believe it! I can't believe that the line is this dark at only 10 dpo! I'm in shock...shaking...excited! Like I said earlier it was my husband's idea to test today. I think V day is a little ridiculous and he thought it would be funny if it was positive today and that could be my V day present.

However, starting last night and this morning I started having doubts. I thought I was being ridiculous, that there was no way I was pregnant, and that my "symptoms" were just pre-af. I've also had an ovarian cyst before that gave off a lot of the same symptoms so I thought it might be that. But DH had already bought the pg test so I thought what the heck. I woke up a lot again last night but finally decided to take it at 7am. It took a total of about 30 seconds for that second line to pop up. I walked in the bedroom and said it says wait 3 minutes but its already a plus. Please come look at this!

I still can't believe it!

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
OH MY GOSH JESS!! That is an amazing line - I am thrilled for you! I want to join you sooo badly, but am pretty sure I am out this month. Bloodwork on Saturday will tell for sure... hopefully soon though, and we can go through this together.

OH MY GOSH JESS!! That is an amazing line - I am thrilled for you! I want to join you sooo badly, but am pretty sure I am out this month. Bloodwork on Saturday will tell for sure... hopefully soon though, and we can go through this together.

Thanks! I really, really hope you get good news Saturday. Keep me updated!

I haven't been recording temps, but they're telling me that I haven't ovulated... very frustrated at this point, but trying with all my might to stay positive!

I haven't been recording temps, but they're telling me that I haven't ovulated... very frustrated at this point, but trying with all my might to stay positive!

Hang in there! :hugs:

Karen:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations I am soooo happy for you!! You had your home birth and everything sounds like it was great! I cant wait to hear your birth story and congratulations on having a girl! Beautiful name!

Emma Glad to hear life is bliss cant wait to see more pics!!

Gen Y hope you and Summer are going ok

Baby D I would definately say a more intimate wedding is the go, We had about 60 people and it is just amazing what everything costs these days, lucky we got a tiny bit of money from our families to help, but some stuff I didnt bother with, eg bonbonnieres I just had one heart chocolate at each setting and didnt hire cars, just used my stepdads old car he has done up, and used a cheap photographer.

Puppymom hope you get your good news soon, hope they find out the path to go down which is right for you:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jess OMG!!!!!! So happy for you guys That was pretty easy wasnt it??? Woohoo:cloud9::cloud9: You should be due around the same time I was last year!! Cant wait to hear all about it

No news here to report. We have had a heatwave over the last few weeks as its the hottest time of the year for us, 40 degrees plus!!! (104 celcius)
So we have stayed inside with the aircon on mostly. Have been going to mothers group the last four weeks and it has been pretty good talking to other mums in the area with little babies.

Kaylee was an awesome sleeper at night, for a breastfed baby.going to bed at 7 and waking up at about 3 or 4am for a feed then waking at 7. The last week and a bit has been hell! Waking up like 3 times and this morning was awake at 4 I fed her and didnt go back to sleep til 530 and was crying. It sucks I just want her to sleep well and be happy. She is a terrible sleeper during the day (only 1/2 hour at a time) But Im just hoping she grows out of it and when she is a toddler sleeps in longer blocks. She was a terrible day sleeper when she was sleeping well at night. Hopefully its a growth spurt :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Shes 3 1/2 months now I cant believe how fast it goes!!

Miss you guys I do keep reading but hard to update, as Im typing Kaylee is in my arms as she has woken from her half hour sleep. ( she prob thinks she has slept ages!!!)

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Picture updates!!! It was Australia day, the one with the red onesie

Attachments

• 426058_336625186454492_1394191316_n.jpg
    426058_336625186454492_1394191316_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 282658_336624969787847_2092480764_n.jpg
    282658_336624969787847_2092480764_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 528839_324054967711514_1910324440_n.jpg
    528839_324054967711514_1910324440_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 529546_333520506764960_1573013299_n.jpg
    529546_333520506764960_1573013299_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 542693_333519540098390_645872379_n.jpg
    542693_333519540098390_645872379_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Kerry sorry kaylee isn't sleeping well. She has gotten so big! I love the last two pictures with the sunglasses and the uh oh face.

YAYAYAYAY, Jess! So over the moon for you! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Kerry, Kayleeis cuter than ever and getting such a big girl! Gorgeous pics!

Thanks D. Yeah my bbs hurt, I have occasional cramping which is apparently very normal and I'm just so darn tired!

Yep. But they aren't bad. Very similar to af symptoms. I'm just worried I might lose the little bean.

worrying is normal xxx Am sure all will be just fine xx

Are you getting a ticker??

worrying is normal xxx Am sure all will be just fine xx

Are you getting a ticker??

Yes, I want the fruit one! :haha: but I'm going to wait until I'm officially 4 weeks which will be Monday.

Yes Jess worrying is normal, you will Worry about every twinge, I remember now, I had really bad cramps a week after I O'd, then was expecting AF but never got it, and my boobies were only sore for 3 days at the start, an never again, then about 6 weeks the feeling ill started lol

Yes Jess worrying is normal, you will Worry about every twinge, I remember now, I had really bad cramps a week after I O'd, then was expecting AF but never got it, and my boobies were only sore for 3 days at the start, an never again, then about 6 weeks the feeling ill started lol

Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to the morning sickness.

I guess the name of the group will need to be updated now too, eh?! Is that possible?

Had my bloodwork this morning, and will likely find out the results on Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday. I am pretty sure I know what they are going to be though, as I know by body fairly well by now.

I guess the name of the group will need to be updated now too, eh?! Is that possible?

Had my bloodwork this morning, and will likely find out the results on Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday. I am pretty sure I know what they are going to be though, as I know by body fairly well by now.

I think I have to get it okayed with someone. Puppy are there any other options for you?

Yeah, I will be referred to a FS and likely go with clomid and the trigger shot, and possible IUI. I am not sure if that will be the next step, or if the doctor will try one last increase with Clomid.

Yeah, I will be referred to a FS and likely go with clomid and the trigger shot, and possible IUI. I am not sure if that will be the next step, or if the doctor will try one last increase with Clomid.

Well whatever happens next I hope it works for you puppy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->