• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 and 3 -- Graduating class of WTTer's

Kerry, awww Kaylee is adorable!! So glad you all had a great Christmas and New Year's! You almost stayed up as late as we did, so I think that's pretty good for a mum of a newborn. :thumbup: It's also really reassuring to hear you say that you're feeling much more confident now. I've been wondering how long that would take us from the initial 'I have no idea what to do with this baby' phase.

Jess and Puppy, still have fingers crossed for you both this cycle!

Emma, still sending you birthy vibes! It sounds like you've done all the things you should be doing. So glad the reflexology helped. If nothing else, being relaxed can only make it easier, either for labour to start on its own, or for you to be in a good, positive place for Friday if that's what's meant to be.

Good news on this end as of right now. Baby seems to be head down. We're still in a slightly weird angled position, but the thing that's been pushing on my rib for the past 2 weeks is definitely the bum. So that's reassuring because it means baby actually turned awhile ago and has stayed in this position pretty much since my last midwife appt. That makes me feel a lot more confident that we just had a weird breech day (which is what I thought) and that actually baby is much happier head down. Baby is still on the right and angled sideways, but we're not engaged yet so it should be easy to turn anterior later on. Now I just have to hope we stay this way until my 36 week scan and that my placenta is nice and high and we'll be good to go!

Mind that sounds like the way kaylee was positioned the whole time until the birth so sounds great!!

Good luck Emma it's just ticked over to Friday in Australia so will be over there soon can't wait to hear your story and good luck with everything xo

I had a dream last night that I had the most beautiful baby boy. He looked so much like my husband and I felt so in love. I hated it because now I want a baby so badly I can hardly stand it!!! And I am just so sure we didn't get it this time.

Aww Jess we'll all keep our fingers crossed your gut feeling is totally incorrect and you have caught that egg :)

Mind glad your baby is behaving themselves! Lets hope they keep behaving and you are good to go for your home birth!!

Thanks for the good luck Kerry. I'm so nervous now! It's just turned Friday here, the day our baby will be born! Yikes! :)

I had a dream last night that I had the most beautiful baby boy. He looked so much like my husband and I felt so in love. I hated it because now I want a baby so badly I can hardly stand it!!! And I am just so sure we didn't get it this time.

I had a dream just like this shortly before I got pregnant! I don't remember if it was the same cycle or the one before but it was right around that time. I feel like it's a good sign. Maybe this is your month or maybe it's next month, but I think it's a positive sign that your baby is coming. :happydance:

Aww Jess we'll all keep our fingers crossed your gut feeling is totally incorrect and you have caught that egg :)

Mind glad your baby is behaving themselves! Lets hope they keep behaving and you are good to go for your home birth!!

Thanks for the good luck Kerry. I'm so nervous now! It's just turned Friday here, the day our baby will be born! Yikes! :)

Woo hoo!! Good luck!! And enjoy every moment! Hope it's a beautifully snowy welcome for that little one!

Well the witch is here. At least she is early so I can get my next cycle started.

Well, since I'm terrible about actually remembering to take any bump photos anymore and I figure I might not have that many more chances. Here's a few of me and the bump. The first is at 27 weeks (please excuse the stain on my sweater, I had just very fashionably spilled water all over myself just before this was taken) and the second was this morning at 34 weeks, just before we went out to play in the snow.

Jess, boo for the :witch: but yay for a fresh start and a new cycle! Hopefully your dream really was a good sign for this month!

Attachments

• 135226_10152298103705301_1404171465_o.jpg
    135226_10152298103705301_1404171465_o.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Autumn:Winter 2012 & 2013 - 41.jpg
    Autumn:Winter 2012 & 2013 - 41.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry to hear, Jess, but good to get on with the next cycle! At least your cycles are regular, and you know you have a chance every month. That's a good thing!

Mind - you look great! Not long now...

Oh Jess, sorry it didn't happen this time. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

Oliver is here! He was born at half past 11 this morning and weighs a whopping 9 lb 11 oz! The section went well, I was incredibly nervous but the anaesthetists and other staff were lovely and helped me relax through it. He is very cute and has a full head of strawberry blond hair like his big brother! He has taken to breastfeeding beautifully too. Feeling very relieved and very happy now. I'll be in hospital a couple of days but its not so bad, i am enjoying having visitors then peace and quiet and lots of cuddles from Oli! Henry is super cute with him. I can't believe it has all happened today! :)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w366/mrspeanut3/29FB3C52-3E6E-4E66-AECE-F78AEE3DF87C-13994-00000C7893F357E0.jpg

Emma - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so adorable! Adorable and big! Wow, almost 10 pounds. Congratulations again! I'm glad everything went smoothly and you are happy. I bet Henry loves his little brother. I love his bunny too! So cute!

Karen - you are a great looking pregnant woman! :winkwink: Your outfit is so adorable! I hope you are right about my dream!

Puppy - It's just me and you...I don't know where D is... I always try and keep in mind that I am very blessed and that I should be so grateful I have a fewer obstacles facing me while TTC. How is this cycle going for you? Are you temping? When is af due for you?

Mind- Cute pics!!! You get to a stage where you cant be bothered taking pics and be like Ill remember what I look like. I forgot to take a pic the last few weeks, You look great do you have any scans towards the end? How is the snow? I havent seen snow since I was 5 so forgot what it would be like being so cold.

Jess- Boo for the witch. Positive thoughts for this cycle at least the holidays are over and you can get down to business now, I think you will have a boy! Dont the dreams just make you want it so bad!!

Mrs Peanut - Oliver is gorgeous I love his hair!! 9pounds11!!! Did they know he was going to be that size? Are you glad you had a c section now? How much did Henry weigh when he was born? Your stomach mustve been huge!! lol Im glad Kaylee was a big baby to as I didnt worry about her so much when she was first born. He looks small in the pic though. Yey Im so happy for you, You sound happy and relaxed :cloud9: And he is breastfeeding beautifully how awesome! Enjoy the hospital and getting looked after xoxoxoxox

Awwww wow. What a cutie! Perfect! And loving hearing about how big brother is with him xxxx Glad to hear you are doing well, too! Wish we could all visit you HAHA!

D you're back!! Yay :) how is wedding planning going? Any news on the TTC front?

Congratulations on the little one, mrspeanut! He is adorable!

Good to see you around baby D - are you still talking about TTC?

Jess - I am tempting this month, but no idea when AF is due as my cycles still aren't regular. If it was a regular, 28 days cycle, it would be in a little under 2 weeks.

Emma, congratulations!! Oliver is adorable!! You must be so pleased and relieved that the day has finally come! Enjoy those snuggles and get lots of rest. :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I am enjoying lots of snuggles with my little man :) I feel like I've been 10 rounds with a heavyweight boxer today though! Lol. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow and be discharged, yay! Hope everyone is well xx

Back home now and done 1 night which was ok. Unfortunately dh looks really unwell - pale, dark eyes, shivering - so I've sent him back to bed this morning. Im now distracting Henry with all the Shrek films whilst I rest. I love those movies, and even more now! Even though Henry says Shrek and Fiona are mummy and daddy! :haha: Oh and we are snowed in too!!

Back home now and done 1 night which was ok. Unfortunately dh looks really unwell - pale, dark eyes, shivering - so I've sent him back to bed this morning. Im now distracting Henry with all the Shrek films whilst I rest. I love those movies, and even more now! Even though Henry says Shrek and Fiona are mummy and daddy! :haha: Oh and we are snowed in too!!

Oh no! Hope your DH feels better soon!! Make sure you drink lots of OJ and/or take some vitamin C so you keep it away too. And enjoy Shrek! Some of my favourite films too.

Emma I'm glad you all are safe at home! I love Shrek as well! I'm sorry DH is sick. The flu is very bad this year in the states. Lots of people are getting it. I hope he feels better soon!

Puppy any news on the O front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"