4 BFN... 3days later BFP one hour later BFN??

mummyb1994

Reaction score
Hay ladies I've not posted in a week or two, I hope your all well and had/have the result you want...

I'll give a little run down of my situation...

I had unprotected nooky on the first day I noticed the ewmc 29-07-15... I didn't think nothing of it at the time (I have a 10 month old and certinally wasn't trying and it was the first time I've DTD since march last year!!)

Anyways I normally have 2 days of ewmc on the loo roll then I have a massive clump of the 3rd day and that's normally it until af arrives.. Anyways I didn't have that big massive clumpy bit of ewmc on the 3rd day and I still got a little mc now (sorry tmi) in my first pregnancy I had assive amount of discharge the whole way through and the stuff I'm having now is the same as what it was 1st time round...

Anyways, I was due on anywhere between the 12th-14th of this month... I done one test on the 7th=BFN I took one the next day, and on the 11th and then gain on the 14th they were all BFN. .
today (17th) I was busting for a pee at 17.45pm as I hadn't been since 10 this am, and I had a BFP,,, my friend was with me AMD could also see it clear as day... One hour later I done another different test and I got a BFN... I did drink a bottle of luckozade and a pint of water to make me pee again... My friend seams to think that I got a bfp because I hadn't peed All day the the hgc was more concentrated where as when I done the next one I was peeinh out my drink that I just drank, hence the reason I got a bfn... I've got two tests left which I'll be doing in the morning but what would you ladies say... I've never heard of a false possitve... I got 3 false negatives in my first pregnancy... hats your opinuon!???

I agree with your friend, if it had only been an hour it would've been extremely diluted. Try again when you get up tomorrow morning that should be the most concentrated urine, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->