4 day early test …. Out?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hey you lovely lot

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and the nurse asked me to do a pregnancy test . I had some symptoms that I thought meant I might have a uti - lower back pain , lower stomach cramping for the last week nausea and a lot of floating white bits in my urine ( sorry TMI)

had a test done there and it’s completely clear no sign of any infection so I purchase one of the 4 days before your period is due tests and it was negative . I’m due AF tomorrow if she plays ball .

would you assume this means I’m out this cycle if it’s not showing in such a sensitive test. ?

I definitely would not. While these early hpts can be super sensitive, there are so many factors at play that could impact when you test. For me, 4 days before my missed period is only 8dpo. Some women don't even implant by that time. It generally takes 6-10 days after DTD to implant, and then it takes additional time for hcg to build in your system enough to be detectable. I'd wait two days then test again. Jk I'd test again the next day because I'm a poas addict. But def you are only out once the witch shows. FXed. My doctor says a negative test could just mean you tested too early, so if af no shows then test again in a week. Like who has restraint to sit around and wait a week?! Not me!

Thanks @DobbyForever I’m the same . I have no restraint !

i don’t track but have just assumed that my 1DPO is the day after I had my last bout of EWCM . Even with that I’m just 11DPO today but did see that the egg can come out 24-72 days after the last EWCM so now I’m not sure

This is true. I don’t track cm but I know it’s associated with your estrogen rise, and I usually get that 2-4 days before I O. Can’t really speak anymore specifically than that though. Hoping you get a bfp soon!

Hopefully time will tell!

Im normally on a 27 day cycle but the last 2 months have been off - the first being lots of spotting and the a full period on CD29 and last month it just went straight for a full on heavy bleed on CD25. Im CD 26 currently so hopefuly the next couple of days will produce some answers!

Tested this morning. Got a distinct line with FMU . Pushed out A bit more and tested again also got a second line !
Just take another and it’s negative

Can you upload the first two tests? And how long was it between fmu and smu?

I know we’re talking between 2 posts but here is the pic I took at 4 minutes with FMU .
I didn’t believe it . 10 minutes I’d say later I went and squeezed out the last bit of wee I could ! A tiny amount and it still gave me a second line but slightly lighter - came up at 3 minutes and was absolutely visible

9B5C6063-E6DD-4C36-B7F7-B13E509C557F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"