4 DPO - Anyone want a friend for the 2ww?

LeoChild

Reaction score
O'd on Wednesday the 3rd. I know we're all supposed to wait 2 weeks to test, but I'm going to try on this upcoming Thursday :winkwink:

I'll be your friend!! I ovulated on the second. I keep telling myself im going to wait until the day AF is due to test, but not sure I can hold off that long....

I"m in! I either ovulated on the second or the third. I think i am going to test on the 20th....seems so far away. :-(

I also ovulated on the 3rd, so 5dpo today. NO symptoms at all....

I ov'd on the 7th, plan to test on 21st if AF doesn't show first!

Mrs Amk don't b disheartened u won't get any symptoms til you've implanted n that's at LEAST 6 days post Ov if not more, with my first I got nothing til bout 9dpo n even then only slight symptoms xx

I'll join you in the wait ladies! I'm currently 6dpo and gonna test on 14th, AF is due 16th. I havent really had any symptoms except I had some cramping for about 15 minutes this morning - don't suppose it's much more than my mind playing games with me though!

With my dd, I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 6weeks pregnant though.

Fx for you all!

Wishing everyone nothing but blessings, I truly pray we ALL get what our hearts yearn for so bad!

Good afternoon, ladies! :happydance: I hope everyone is still feeling good about this cycle! I know I am. Have been having some light cramping on and off since a week before O even happened, I think because this is my first O since having Implanon put in Feb. 2012. Got it out over a month ago and finally released an egg on the 3rd, whew. I'm still planning on trying a FRER on Thursday...can't help myself. :blush:

Last time I was really good and didn't test til I was 2 days late(!!!!), but this time I'm being impatient, but don't wanna get down if it's bfn so figured I won't take one toooo early but have bought some sainsburys cheapies and some frer too. If I get a bfn on Sunday then I'll test again 3 days later if AF doesn't show before then (or that plan may well go out there window and I'll test, test, test until bfp or AF shows up!!!). Leochild, you'll have to keep us updated as looks like you'll be the first to test! X

:hi: I am 4dpo today. May I wait it out with you ladies?

AHHH! I'm so excited and impatient. I got pregnant the first time I ever had unprotected sex during my O window, so I'm pretty optimistic, although I know even for a very fertile woman, the odds are technically against that happening. I'll definitely post updates and progression pics until AF shows...or doesn't show!

You're perfectly welcome to join us, Mrs. b! The more the merrier. I'm 5 dpo now along with 1 or 2 of the other ladies, so we're a mixed bunch. :winkwink: Anything you want to share?

Yes I was hoping you wouldn't mind the extra day :winkwink:

This was a Clomid cycle, Ov'd CD 23, normally cycle is 30-35 so should have AF by a week tomorrow.

I got BFP at 10 dpo with my daughter, so tempted to test on Sunday.

I have experienced the full feeling I had with my daughter and also my teeth hurt, which I didn't have with her, also sense of smell has been good today, but its quite good normally so not looking into that too much :)

Mrs B - I've had sensitive teeth too! I'm testing on Sunday - think you definitely should!

Leochild I feel your excitement / impatience! I also fell pregnant 1st month trying with Lily so it's set me up with extremely high (and probably unrealistic) expectations!

I was v positive yest as had v bad Ov cramps just as I did when I conceived my daughter but I know I had a couple of daft things after (not actual symptoms, didn't get anything else til 9dpo n even then they were more vague) but one day of tingly nipples n often had vivid dreams the following couple of days (which also happened after my v first pregnancy which ended in an mc but was only 2 months b4 i got pg with my daughter) they may hav been coincidence but as I've not had them this time I'm not sure whether this will b my month. Time will tell I guess!

Mrs. B- I also have had the full feeling since I O'd and my cm never dried up. It's changing to a white, lotion-y texture though, so I hope that's a good sign. :dance:

Mrs. T- I probably have overly high expectations as well, but I'm trying to stay as realistic as possible without robbing myself of the magic of baby making, ya know? :happydance: I think it's okay to be gung-ho no matter what, and it's good for keeping stress levels down! I just feel incredibly lucky to be reproductively "fit", so to speak. I've been very touched, as I'm sure you have been, by all the TTC and TTC-after-loss stories. We'll just have to stick it out, right? :winkwink:

I hate the tww!! lol, I have zero symptoms. I at least expected sore boobs from the progesterone!

I know it's way too early but here's my first progression photo at 5 DPO. Yes, it's negative, but you can tweak it if you really want to. :thumbup: I just want to see the line appear and get darker if I AM pregnant.

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/SaeterRagnos/5dpo.jpg

Hope all you very fertile ladies that dell first time have the same luck again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->