4 DPO - Anyone want a friend for the 2ww?

Beneathmywing, I feel your pain - I'm thinking I'm out too. At 12 dpo with a frer i was expecting to see a line. My only hope is this is going be a long cycle... I just want AF to show up if im not pregnant so I can move on to next month!

Hi ladies! May I join in? I'm 10 dpo today, and AF also is due today. I have short cycles and short LPs, so while I'd love to get that BFP this cycle, I'd settle for AF holding off until tomorrow so I can finally have a 10-day LP (last two have been nine days)! Haven't taken any tests yet because I figure my odds are low. No real symptoms; temp dropped two days in a row a couple of days ago but rose back up and have stayed up last two days.

I don't really know what's going on right now! :dohh: Keep getting SUPER faint BFP's with a FRER but they're not really getting any darker.

Edit- Holy crap! So, I've been testing way too early this entire time. My cycles are usually 31 - 35 days and I've been testing and expecting a clear bfn or bfp based on a 28 day cycle. I was using the pregnancy testing calculator on the site I showed you (countdowntopregnancy.com) and had somehow overlooked the other drop down menus used to calculate your results. It's now saying I should expect a period on 19 dpo, meaning I shouldn't even be getting a BFP on a FRER yet. I feel a little dumb now. :blush:

Well, that sounds like good news leochild, esp if you're getting faint bfps already. What dpo are you today? Fx for you!!

Give it a few days and your lines should get lots darker then!

According to the calculator, I might not have even implanted yet. My cervix is low, firm and closed though with some brown/light bloody cm with a lotion-y texture. I noticed my cervix was tender to the touch and it feel like a little ball now. I got mild cramps just from checking it. :shrug: Not sure what the deal is, only time will tell.

11doo

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130715_060236_zps2fca8db1.jpg

11doo

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130715_060236_zps2fca8db1.jpg

I thought I might have been seeing a line on your strips for the past few days but I didn't want to sound the alarm if I was just seeing things or there was a liquid mark but I DEFINITELY see a line! :happydance: I'm not familiar with these particular tests and where the line should be, but it looks like a BFP to me!!

11doo

I thought I might have been seeing a line on your strips for the past few days but I didn't want to sound the alarm if I was just seeing things or there was a liquid mark but I DEFINITELY see a line! :happydance: I'm not familiar with these particular tests and where the line should be, but it looks like a BFP to me!!

Me too! Hehe

Defo done it :)

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0013_zpsc22fa146.jpg

I am shaking so much!

Whey hey! That's fantastic news Mrs B! I thought I saw a line too but was waiting to see if anyone else saw it first!!! Big congratulations!

Congrats, Mrs.B!! :hugs: I was ecstatic this morning on the way to the grocery store, my husband thought I'd gone off the deep end! I'm so happy for you. :happydance: Af showed today for me, which is surprising since I'm usually a long cycle. That just means we were meant to support you this month! I hope you'll come check up on us from time to time. :winkwink:

Congrats, Mrs.B!! :hugs: I was ecstatic this morning on the way to the grocery store, my husband thought I'd gone off the deep end! I'm so happy for you. :happydance: Af showed today for me, which is surprising since I'm usually a long cycle. That just means we were meant to support you this month! I hope you'll come check up on us from time to time. :winkwink:

Onwards and upwards to cycle number 2!

I'm due AF tomo, thinking she will show cos I've felt a bit pmt 'ish the last couple of days. But if she doesnt show by wed or thurs I'll prob take another test.

Shall we make another thread for the new cycle or keep this one alive? :flower:

You should stay here, maybe just rename? ;)

Sorry AF got you Leochild

Thank you everyone xx

Mrs B can I ask what symptoms you have had?! Congrats on your bfp!!!!

Mrs B can I ask what symptoms you have had?! Congrats on your bfp!!!!

Thank you. With both my pregnancies I have had a full crampy feeling in my uterus. That has been my first sign, I get a week before positive tests. Last pregnancy really sore nipples, little bit this time but not much. I am tired but that might be early mornings and the heat. Today weeing a lot but already got the BFP so possibly not on of the give aways xx

Hi everyone, I think I am about 3dpo today. Very new to this but I had ewcm on 11th and 12th but as this is first cycle off bc I can't be sure! Planning on waiting until 27th to est. good luck to everyone and congrats to u mrs b!!! Xx

You should stay here, maybe just rename? ;)

Sorry AF got you Leochild

Thank you everyone xx

Oh, no no, don't be sorry! This was my first cycle and to be honest, when I thought I was getting faint BFP's I was a little overwhelmed! :blush: I think I might be better off TTC-ing at a more relaxed pace. Like maybe...NTNP style. I do actively want to be pregnant, but I'm perfectly happy waiting a few months. :winkwink: Hubbs and I are actually enjoying the intimacy of baby making quite a lot. We're in no rush to start the I-feel-like-death part.

As for the new thread name, I'm not sure what to call it! Any ideas? Maybe we need a snappy club name! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->