4 DPO - Anyone want a friend for the 2ww?

Mrs.B - I hope it sticks quickly, as we all hope, but I won't be disappointed if the first run is a dry one. I'm going to stay positive because I think the optimism will benefit all of us, not just me. Everything is easier with people cheering you on! :thumbup:

Mrs.AMK - It's waaaay early for symptoms so you're certainly not out yet! But I understand the anxiety. I'm already peeing on sticks and I -know- it's too early for that nonsense...it's just so hard to sit idly by. :blush: We're all waiting for that magical moment....it's like winning the lottery.

Anyway! Here is my FMU 6 dpo progress picture. Still a stark negative, but it's too early by a few days. Hopes up! :happydance:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/SaeterRagnos/6dpo.jpg

Leochild, I'll look forward to your test pics every day! I dunno why but I seem to enjoy looking at pregnancy tests!!!

I dunno if it's a symptom, or I'm just getting fat but I do feel/ look bloated today and my boobs seem bigger?? 5 days til testing!!! This week cannot go any quicker for me!

My boobs are feeling much fuller too! And heavier? They're somewhat tender, but nothing out of the ordinary for the usual post O dance. :winkwink: There's no telling what the next few days will bring, no matter how hard I analyze every little twinge!

I'm just not feeling anything. The teeth haven't been sensitive today, little bit of cramping but none of the full feeling I had before. Oh well, still early!

Sorry if tmi but after bfing my boobs felt quite soft and empty but now they felt a bit fuller, not sure I'd say heavier though and certainly not sensitive.

Mrs B, I had no symptoms when I conceived Lily so I wouldn't read into it too much!

Mrs.B - I hope it sticks quickly, as we all hope, but I won't be disappointed if the first run is a dry one. I'm going to stay positive because I think the optimism will benefit all of us, not just me. Everything is easier with people cheering you on! :thumbup:

Mrs.AMK - It's waaaay early for symptoms so you're certainly not out yet! But I understand the anxiety. I'm already peeing on sticks and I -know- it's too early for that nonsense...it's just so hard to sit idly by. :blush: We're all waiting for that magical moment....it's like winning the lottery.

Anyway! Here is my FMU 6 dpo progress picture. Still a stark negative, but it's too early by a few days. Hopes up! :happydance:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/SaeterRagnos/6dpo.jpg

I have the exact same picture of my frer from today at 6dpo :hugs:

Mrs.AMK - The wait is exciting :winkwink: I really hope we both start to see the start of a BFP. It's so early though, it's no big deal for it to remain negative until around 10 or 11 dpo. Should know for sure by then!

Mrs.T AND B- Mostly I've been crampy since before O, which is highly unusual for me. I'm not sure if that's going to prove good or bad, but we don't have too long to wait now. :thumbup:

I didnt when I conceived either. When I looked back after I knew I was pregnant then there were a few signs but I thought the clomid hadn't worked lol. So not worrying this cycle what will be will be. Yes Iwill nbe upset but worrying over 'symptoms' just makes me go crazy... With that being said, baby dreams have started lol!

I had a trigger shot, so any bfp could be that still in my system.....drives a woman mad!

Good morning, ladies! To carry on with our last conversation, I really didn't have any symptoms either until about a week after I got a BFP on a regular threshold test, so it must have been right around 14 dpo last time. I didn't get any nausea until week 7 or 8, I think? I had a lot of food aversions, but no actual "sickness".

Anyway, without further ado, here's my 7 DPO test with FMU! :thumbup: Still a big, fat negativo. But that's okay! It's still too early. You might be asking yourself why I started testing so soon. Originally I was going to wait, but I thought if I shared a bunch of negative tests and then maybe...MAYBE some positive ones, it might serve to encourage the rest of us. So many get discouraged when they don't see a positive at 5 dpo! :dohh:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/SaeterRagnos/7dpo.jpg

On a side note, I thought I'd take this opportunity to mention that when you're using the FRER tests, do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT consider any result past an hour valid! It's so easy to believe it's a slow positive but it's just the pink dye bleeding as the urine dries. I mention this because after I took my 7 dpo test, I noticed my 6 dpo test was positive. :winkwink:

Totally agree. I unfortunately still see my trigger shot showing me a bfp at 7dpo. It is not fun to see them everyday but know it's not real. I wanted to start testing right away and "test out" my trigger shot, so that if I do see a line after they fade out, it would be real.

Well I'm 8dpo and today I had an episode of nausea wash over me at work today...I had to leave the room and have a drink - thought for a second that I was gonna puke! But, the room was hot and I was hungry, so it could be just been that! I'm so obsessed with my symptom spotting!

I also went to sainsburys today to buy some frer and was extremely disappointed that they didn't stock first response only clear blue :(

Mrs.AMK - I don't really know anything about the trigger shots, but they should fade out by 14 dpo, for sure, from what I've heard. If they start getting darker, that might be a good sign. :thumbup:

Mrs.T - I know that when I'm "over" hungry, I get very nauseated and feel...weird. Don't know how else to explain it, but I thought I was pregnant a few months after the birth of my son because I got that awful hungry/nauseated at the same time feeling, just like morning sickness. It was a false alarm for me. Also, I would not recommend any blue dye test unless it's digital because they give awful evap lines. It's really depressing! :nope: But keep in mind, FRER has an hcg threshold of 12.5, which is the lowest on the market. Everything else is 25, 50 or even 100. You -will- get a negative on anything but a FRER if you test before 11-13 dpo unless your hcg levels are above average.

I guess I must get high levels as I got my 10dpo positive on a Internet cheapie. I was also sick at 6dpo from putting to much pressure on my belly! Crazy!

Love the daily tests :) must have spent a fortune on FRER s if you have enough to use them every day! X

Mrs.B - Some women really do get those awesome early BFP's but most don't, so we see someone get a 9 or 10 dpo BFP and run to the bathroom to pee on a stick only to die a little inside, feel a bit sorry for ourselves and then get a BFP 3 days later! :dohh: The FRER over here at the Wal-Mart are 3 for $12, not too bad, but they don't always have them in that quantity. My husband has been very generous to feed my pee-on-a-stick hobby. :blush: Also, when was your baby girl born? I think our little sprouts might have very close birthdays!

Her birthday is 11th October :)

I totally understan tthanet all people get early results, I'm thinking if no positive by 15 dpo then I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant, given the early test last time. But if not AF should be there by then anyways. I love how you say us your hobby haha! I have Internet cheapie to use then if I do see something then I have a FRER :)

Her birthday is 11th October :)

I totally understan tthanet all people get early results, I'm thinking if no positive by 15 dpo then I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant, given the early test last time. But if not AF should be there by then anyways. I love how you say us your hobby haha! I have Internet cheapie to use then if I do see something then I have a FRER :)

Liam was born a year and a day before your little one! He's the 12th of October :happydance: That's so cool! Maybe we were destined to be TTC friends? :winkwink:

As far as early results go, I did my 8 dpo FRER this morning and it was negative, boooo....but it's still early, so I'll test again tomorrow. I'll post a picture in the next few hours when my phone is charged. :blush: I took a cheapie last night just for giggles and I got either a very faint positive or a nasty little evap line. I'm going with evap line. It showed up positive immediately and then faded out just as quickly with only the skinniest little pink line. :dohh:

8 DPO, as promised! :thumbup: Big, fat negative! I'll take one tomorrow morning and the morning after, but I'll stop after 10 DPO if they're still negative. If my AF doesn't show up, I'll take a cheapie and we'll know for sure. :winkwink:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/SaeterRagnos/8dpo.jpg

I'm right with ya today.....my 8dpo

Attachments

• July 2013-8DPO.jpg
    July 2013-8DPO.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
So today I went and bought some frers (buy one get one free in boots BTW) and stupidly took one when I got home - it says to do it with fmu or after not peeing for at least 4 he's, well it was 7pm and I'd been for a wee not long before! Just couldn't help myself!!! Of course, it was negative!

Guna try again fmu tomo and if it's negative again i'll wait til at least Sunday to try again.

Today I had another nauseous spell, but I'm beginning to wonder if I'm dreaming these symptoms up lol!!!

Fx for the next few days Leochild and Mrs amk! Can't wait to see a bfp, even if it's not my own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->