4 DPO - Anyone want a friend for the 2ww?

Yeah, I'd say rename it too...I'll try to think of a snappy name too lol!!!

AF was due 2 days ago and I hadnt tested since Saturday so my hopes were high but this morning i got a very conclusive bfn :cry:

So disappointed. I just wish AF would show up so I can start getting on with next month. This would now be cd35 I think. I don't think my cycles have sorted themselves out since breastfeeding / the mini pill even though I'd stopped both by April. Next month I think I'm gonna try opks and preseed. Uh, so not in the mood for work now!!!

Mrs.T - Everything will be okay! And I know your frustrations well when it comes to the after-effects of birth control, ugh. My cycle was completely messed up for months! Everything seems to be going back to normal though, thank goodness. I'm having a normal visit with AF, today is day 4 and flow has diminished to spotting. It'll be completely over by the end of the day tomorrow, yay! Also, I bought some pre-seed today! I didn't bother with the OPK's this time because I get ovulation pain the day of and the day before.

Hey, ladies! We're approaching that time again! In a few days I'll be starting the 2WW all over with new pictures and more updates. :thumbup:

Hey, ladies! We're approaching that time again! In a few days I'll be starting the 2WW all over with new pictures and more updates. :thumbup:

I am on 2ww....

I ovulated over the weekend and today is 2 dpo........

Hello again! Hope you're well :flower:

I'm currently cd5... Had a 40 day cycle last time. I've got ovulation tests ready to go and have been taking evening primrose oil and agnus cactus for about a week now. Got a cd21 blood test this month too to check I'm ovulating! Bring it on!

I'm on holiday for a week so won't be on here during that time happy bding / tww everyone!!!

Hey, ladies! I'm 2 DPO today and getting some slight on and off cramping. Pretty usual stuff. I had it much worse last time. I probably won't be posting much for the next few days, as everything is fairly uneventful. :winkwink: Happy BD'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->