4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

:yipee: samantha, congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months! Let's hope the rest of us follow suit :happydance:

Annasmommy- I wouldn't worry. Hopefully it's a sticky new pregnancy in the right place!

I hope so. I'm trying to to stress I just fear losing another baby so bad.

Having the nightmare come true for me twice in a row, trust me I understand. But I have to believe that everything will be ok next time. Try and be positive hon :hugs:

I know it's much easier said than done.

I would love to join you both as well! Im in my 5th cycle trying, and currently 9dpo. I refuse to test early this time around so I will be waiting one more week. I will be praying for the both of you!

:hi: trying. You're a day ahead of me, I'm 8 DPO :) Going to try my hardest to wait until 14 DPO though I can't shake the feeling that I'm pregnant. I will be soooo disappointed if I'm not :cry:

Hey guys! You wanted an update, so here it is! BFP at 11dpo. 4 types of tests. Lol. The FRER is positive, just not so visable in the pic. Still hasn't sunk in yet.

OMG Congrats!!!! Please share your good luck vibes with all of us! LOL! So happy for you!! :)

Hi trying! I'm only 7 dpo today:/ feels never ending.

Confuzion, I wish I felt the way you do! I have the gut feeling I'm NOT pregnant. Guess I'm still too scared to get excited.

On another note, I went and bought 5 .88 cent tests from walmart today. This way I can test from 8dpo with the cheap ones and use my frer ones closer to 14 dpo. Even if it's a bfn I know it's early so I won't be too upset until bfn at 14 dpo.

Ugh.....6 DPO this wait is NUTS! I agree AnnasMommy, I am going to go and grab a bunch of those cheap tests too. I am just not a patient person so this 2ww just stinks. This has been the longest week ever. LOL.

Has anyone else experienced being dizzy and then getting really bad migranes at the end of the day?

Taquito it makes so much sense. I spend under $5 at walmart and it takes care of that urge to test. Also I'm not sure if it happens every time but when I became pregnant in November, I used those and had lines only visible held to a light like 4 days before I got a + on frer. I thought they were faulty until I got a + on frer and I couldn't believe how soon they worked.

I would do the same as you ladies. But I have a lot of Answer Early tests at home. In my experience, they're just as good as FRER. On the one hand, it feels like a waste buying more tests when I have these, and on the other hand, they're not cheap so I don't want to waste them :haha:. Quite a dilemma. I'm better off waiting anyway.

I may not wait the full 5/6 days until 14 DPO though. As I get closer to double digit DPO, it's going to be way too difficult to resist :haha:. I was so determined in the beginning of the cycle not to test early. But here I am, already wavering.

I am going to start my cheapies tomorrow around 8dpo. I know it's soon but it will keep me staying positive.

Have fun peeing on sticks :haha:. I'll be following suit soon!

I went and already bought some tests! Plan on testing Sunday! haha At least it'll be in the double digits! haha. Three days earlier. Good Luck everyone on testing.

LOL! You ladies are making me waver. Everyone is testing early. How am I supposed to hold out? :haha:

So I came home to my dog eating my pregnancy tests...wth?? No worries she didn't actually eat the test it'self but the box and it was just the janky ones from the dollar store. I did test on one because I was going to have to trash it anyways, bfn, but not too worried considering it had bite marks, i'm only 8dpo, and well it's a dollar store test. Happy testing next week everyone!! Praying AF stays away!

Yay for testing so early it's stupid! Haha confuzion you have to get on the bandwagon!

I know it's stupid but it's fun to get the urge out of your system. Haha also keeps the excitement going!

:rofl: you don't know how tempted I am! But I'd be so sad to see a BFN. Even this early on lol.

Just changed my test day to the 11th! 3 days is not that long to wait I hope :happydance:

Ahh hahahaa! It's not that bad seeing the bfn this early. I thought I'd be upset but I think it's going to make me feel stupid seeing it

Hello ladies, I'm with you guys... I'm 5DPO (and that's guessing according to my cm.) cus I have not used an Opk or took my basal temp yet. As Jan was our first month ttc and my first full month off BC. I did go buy a basal thermometer today tho because as I thought I Ovulated on the 2nd bcus it was cd14 of my 28 cycle and I had egg white like cm but I again today had eggwhite cm so that triggered me to get the basal therm. I had 2 days of a sudden dizziness but I think that was before I even ovulated. My Wf would be due to come th 16th so if it doesn't come then, I will test the 17th.

How about this idea! How about we all wait till 2/13 to test and it could be a great valentines day gift if its bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->