4 dpo Today! (june 28) Anyone else? Join me!

GdaneMom4now

IVF/ICSI TWINS/PREG #3
Reaction score
I'm going to start testing saturday...I had a .3 dip in my chart this morning...but I don't know that's enough for Implantation dip..my nipples have been sore as hell for a couple days. And I usually have ovary pain from cysts but this morning I had a weird radiating pain on my right side...how do you think my chart is looking and show me yours!! :)

I'm 3 dpo :) I think that's close enough! Let me know how it goes.
I won't be testing until next Friday (7/8) though. It feels so far away!

I'm going to hop on board here too cause I'm going to just try to wait for AF this cycle (around 7/9). I woke with pretty sore boobs today but trying not to get too excited about it. This month I started OPK's on day 11 and we started trying on day 12 but never got a positive so I might have missed my surge but caught the egg. I hope so anyway.

Trying not to get my hopes up TOO high while I play the waiting game. Help me keep my feet on the ground! Babydust to you, ladies!

I *think* I'm 1dpo today, but going to stalk your thread anyways ;)

I was checking your chart... do you know why some of the temp marks are circles and some are squares? I've never seen that before.

I *think* I'm 1dpo today, but going to stalk your thread anyways ;)

I was checking your chart... do you know why some of the temp marks are circles and some are squares? I've never seen that before.

I was hoping there would be someone I know here! the boxes are on the days I put notes. I changeD my setting the show it that way

I was hoping there would be someone I know here! the boxes are on the days I put notes. I changeD my setting the show it that way

That's cool. I've never seen it that way.

Not sure why my post showed up twice... but I'm not smart enough to get it off of there either, lol.

I'm glad to be cycling around the same time as you... I'll get to keep following your threads ;)

Hey girls I'm 5dpo. This wait is the most excruciating yet! I'm trying not to test until next monday! I'm having POAS urges already. Me keeping busy is soooooooo not working this cycle!!! how long has everyone been trying for? For us it's hit the sixth month (7th cycle) mark.

Does anyone know how with the two dots on CD31 and CD32 being the same temp how it chooses CD32? I'm just wondering because is it too early for pains :blush: and sore nipples??

I'm on my sixth month, third cycle but only one real AF...so would that make me 1st cycle? :dohh: I hate my girl parts!! ::wacko: Baby dust everyone!

Trying to get my mind off of testing isn't working either. Driving me bonkers actually. I just want to go get a pink dye and PEE ALL OVER IT!! Haha...just kidding. But seriously. :haha:

Allmacs, you make me laugh. I'm so excited I got thread stalkers.

Does anyone know how with the two dots on CD31 and CD32 being the same temp how it chooses CD32? I'm just wondering because is it too early for pains :blush: and sore nipples??

I'm on my sixth month, third cycle but only one real AF...so would that make me 1st cycle? :dohh: I hate my girl parts!! ::wacko: Baby dust everyone!

Trying to get my mind off of testing isn't working either. Driving me bonkers actually. I just want to go get a pink dye and PEE ALL OVER IT!! Haha...just kidding. But seriously. :haha:

Allmacs, you make me laugh. I'm so excited I got thread stalkers.

Pretty sure it would choose CD32 because it was *after* that that your temp went up...

I don't have the first idea how to know what cycle to call this for you... :wacko: Sorry.

And *you* make *us* laugh... it's why you get stalkers ;)

I am 4dpo today hun and I am going mental! With my first baby I just knew the day after I conceived; I had an instinctive feeling and then started getting sore boobs etc and got my +'ve 5 days before AF was due at her earliest (my cycles varied a few days then too!). This time I am just convincing myself that every little sign and symptom is something else. I have been having increasingly bad cramps and sore boobs and I am just convincing myself it is a UTI. It would be amazing if I thought preg symptoms could be spotted this early, as then I might be more convinced what it is, but I really don't believe they can as implantation won't occur for another few days yet!

Anyway, symptoms so far (post ovulation).
Period type cramps which have become more like throbbing, circumfrential pain;
Pain down the sides of my boobs and sometimes underneath;
At 2dpo I woke up in the morning feeling nauseous, which is not normal at all for me, but it was a one-off;
Tonight I had a massive blob of stretchy CM which was white in colour, and my CM for the last few days has been quite creamy.

Nothing else.

Hows everyone doing? I tossed and turned a lot last night after taking my temp. The night before my temp dropped maybe from dropping my thermometer, moving around and breathing through my mouth then I had a terrible dream. But my temp went back up!

Everyone's telling me not to symptom spot, but its hard not to when I can't ignore these damn pains...by everyone I mean allmacsnow and dachsund mom...without an H ;) Love you girls!! HAHA
My two big ones that I can't get off my mind are the pains in my side (pelvic region but not my cyst pain) and my nips.
-Those radiating pains in my right side did not go away yesterday. It was a dull on off pain all day long almost throbbing.
-My nips still hurt.
-I didn't eat much last night. (Far fetched I know)
-This stupid stuffy nose. (I've read it as a symptom so I'm keeping it!! :haha: )

FXed for you, GDaneMom.

I hope what you've got going on *are* early symptoms... and also that the pains aren't *too* bad. ;)

I'm trying not to go too nuts with the symptom-spotting this time around, because I don't think we BDd enough to make a difference this cycle. It's good, though. I don't have time to have a nutty 2ww, lol.

Hi Ladies! Can I join in? I am pretty sure I am 3DPO today.. I plan to test on July 10th.

Is it July 10th yet???

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

GL to everyone!!

Hi Ladies! Can I join in? I am pretty sure I am 3DPO today.. I plan to test on July 10th.

Is it July 10th yet???

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

GL to everyone!!

You may! Everyone is welcome! :dust: to you too! It goes slow huh!

I know allmacsnow and dachshund mom you are being sensible which I agree I'm just having fun this cycle because its the first one up think we really have a chance with! Just keeping optimistic! And I may not be too crazy because I found this website too. I won't say I told ya so when I get my bfp ;) :rofl: just kidding.. https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->