4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Awesome news maz! I can't wait for you and neyney to be pupo!

NeyNey I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning :hugs:, just think honey tomorrow you will be PUPO :happydance::happydance: how exciting :hugs:

We have two lovely embies on board ... 1 x 8-cell grade A, and 1 x 8-cell grade B. Our other emby is an 8-cell grade B and it's been frozen ... I am absolutely delighted.

I'm feeling a little tender as I had to have something extra done to straighten out my cervix - apparently the natural shape of the cervix is like a shallow C shape, and the catheter used in ET is bendy. Sometimes it bends through the cervix, and sometimes it doesn't - today it didn't. Not to worry though as I'm sure the mild discomfort from ET will be nothing compared to the pain of delivery in 8+ months time!!

For the most part I feel quite relaxed and positive, and if positivity guaranteed success then I'm expecting twins, but unfortunately I'm a bit of a pro where IVF is concerned, and I realise that positive thinking doesn't really have any bearing on the final outcome ... I just have to hope that someone is watching over me and going to give us a break this time.

Now begins the dreaded TWW ... a TWW like no other ... I definitely will not hold out until 11th December to POAS so no doubt, I will start in approx 1 week's time - too damn impatient is my trouble.

Right I'm off to read some more journals, and update my signature.

xx

Great news, maz! 2 onboard AND one to freeze! :happydance::happydance:

Everything is crossed for you, that this will finally be it! :hugs:

maz - congrats on pupo. hope your 2 passengers stay on board for the next 8 months xx

Maz that is fantastic news hun :happydance::happydance:, two on board and one snowbaby is so wonderful.

Your offically PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Wishing you a speedy 2ww honey, I know how hard that dreaded wait is.

FX for a BFP hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad all went all. Congrats on being PUPO Maz! :flower:

Good luck for tomorrow Neyney! :happydance:

Hi girls,

Just found out that Salisbury doesn't operate a satellite scheme with our local hospital, so we would have to drive 1hr+ to get there and back each time we need blood/scan.

Can someone give me an idea of how many scans are required to track follies? I've read somewhere that it's daily? Seems a bit much?

I was thinking that if it's daily, it might just be worth going to Oxford who do have a satellite scheme, and it means that I can just drive 10 mins to the local hospital for scans and not have to suspiciously take time off work. But I really like the consultant in Salisbury... *sigh*

Congatulations Maz on being PUPO :yipee:, I'm praying for a BFP for you, wishing you lots of sticky dust :dust:. Now all we have to do is wait for NeyNey to confirm she is PUPO :D

Hi ladies.

We have 1 grade 1 Blastie on board. Transfer went great, I feel completely fine...just very excited.

Congrats Maz, wow - fingers crossed we can be exact bump buddies!!! :hugs:

Thanks girls for all your wishes, it means so much to us! :hug:

Glad all went well Neyney! FX'd for a soon to be sticky BFP! :)

Congrats NeyNey ... we are both officially PUPO. When's your test date? My 'official' date is 11th December, but I'll prob start POAS from next Friday :haha:

Hopefully we can both be bump buddies, but while we wait for the next two weeks to be the longest on record, we can be PUPO buddies.

My test date is 9th December hun, I have to have another shot of Pregnyl tomorrow so I can't POAS :( Lol, it will give false positives....It's crazy that I'm assessing every twitch and niggle already!!

:hugs: Will be thinking of you too over the next couple of weeks. No BFN for either of us!! This is going to be it

Hi girls,

Just found out that Salisbury doesn't operate a satellite scheme with our local hospital, so we would have to drive 1hr+ to get there and back each time we need blood/scan.

Can someone give me an idea of how many scans are required to track follies? I've read somewhere that it's daily? Seems a bit much?

I was thinking that if it's daily, it might just be worth going to Oxford who do have a satellite scheme, and it means that I can just drive 10 mins to the local hospital for scans and not have to suspiciously take time off work. But I really like the consultant in Salisbury... *sigh*

Hi hun. Which consultant did you see? Mr Fountain is lovely. I had him do ET but Miss Davis (who's also nice) did EC.

I went to Salisbury for a scan on last on of dregs and then day 7 and day 11 of stims. Then obviously back for EC on what would have been day 13 and ET 2 days later.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->