4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hello ladies

hope your all doing well

congrats kelly thats great news and congrats bex on your bfp

good luck neyney and maz with ET

sorry havent been on for weeks but been having a bit of a hard time and dont really feel like i belong here any more as i seem to have lost all my positivity about my last 2 frozen embryos but looking at the numbers from last fet only 2 making it out of 7 really makes me feel that its just not going to happen. i want to feel positive but just cant.

want to wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get that well deserved :bfp:

:hug::hugs:x x x xx

Hey Wrighty, it's only natural to feel negative after the experience you've had but there is still hope and you will find the strength for your snow babies in the new year. Just make sure you relax, look after yourself and enjoy Christmas, you can't do anything about IVF until 2010 so taking a break until then will probably be a good thing for your sanity xx

Congrats Kelly!!!!

Wrighty :hugs: to you hun.

Maz - excellent report!! Fingers crossed for you

Well I should be getting my day 3 update today..WooT!! :yipee:

Great news Maz and Neyney! NN - can't wait to hear how your Day 3 embies are getting on. :flower:

Congratulations Kelly!!! That's great news! Lots of sticky :dust:

Well, called the hospital today for the ultrasound scan prior to referral, and got an appointment for tomorrow!!! I got a bit excited and thought that I could be referred as soon as my scan is done, but I still have to wait for my 7DPO bloods. And because my cycles are so irregular, I don't even know when that will be... dum de dum... :shrug:

Day 3 update!!

All 7 little embies are STILL GOING STRONG!! :yipee:

I have 1 at 12 cells, 1 at 10 cells and the rest are sitting on a nice 8 cells. - she said the expected cell count is 8 so we're right on track

:wohoo:

So happy

That's fantastic news! Are you going to have blastocyst transfers?

NeyNey that is just fantastic results :happydance::happydance::happydance: So you having two put back in????

OMG on Saturday (2 more sleeps) you will be PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:I am so excited for you and wishing you your BFP :hugs:

Wrightwales, I am sorry your feeling this way, but completely understand why :hugs::hugs: Hun you can't do anything till after Christmas and the New year comes so please try to clear your mind and enjoy your family and friends.
Hun your last thaw results weren't the greatest but that doesn't mean this time won't be a success, both little snowbabies can thaw out perfectly and be successful little beans.
Try to be positive, try to keep in mind each round is different, remember honey you only need on embie to have a beautiful baby.

Thinking of you and sending you some PMA :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Maz on your fertility report :wohoo:, not long until you and NeyNey are PUPO. FX for a bfp for you both. Your embies sound like they are going great NeyNey :hugs:

Congrats kelly on your great news!!!

Huge hug :hug: wrighty, you have been through alot. My FX for you....hang in there :hugs:

OMG ladies!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

NATURALLY! We were told like <3% chance and it happened! COnfirmed by doc this morning! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG that is fantastic :happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh you must be over the moon, OMG your Christmas wish is here :happydance::happydance:

I am just so very happy for you honey, what wonderful exciting news. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls. Transfer is scheduled for 10:45am on Saturday Morning.

I'm only having one transferred, as my clinic prefers to do only one at a time (unless it's special circumstances) as twins come with their own set of risks. :)

Neyney I wish you all the best! you to MAZ!

Thanks for all the wishes everyone I still can't believe it. First scan is dec 16. I'll be just over 7 weeks I think.

Congrats Kelly. You must be delighted.

I will be getting a quick update this morning shortly after 10am - hopefully they're still all on track.

Congrats Kelly.

Wrighty I know what you mean about not feeling like you belong and its very difficult. My situation is totally different to yours but its still hard. If you want to chat just pm me hun xxx

all three of our embies are at the four-cell stage with no real signs of fragmentation at present. They were checked at 3pm yesterday for signs of cleaving and two were slightly further ahead of the game and the third was just about to cleave. So our two future babies (positive thinking) have been identified and hopefully the third will be good enough to freeze - imagine if after all the crap we've been through with poor fertilisation, we get one on ice as well!!

Roll on tomorrow morning!!

maz that is wonderful exciting news :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you hun.
You having 2-3 day transfer or 5day?? sorry I can't remember what you said.

I am so excited for you babe :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->