4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hi all

I have done some googling and it appears there is nothing wrong with day 2 or day 3 so feeling better now :happydance: I just read one article before saying blastocyte was better but if u look deaper its about the same...

Thanks Vineyard for your insight as well.

Lots of love

xxxx:hugs:

Thanks hun.

How are you feeling after ec?

:hug:

Tanya - 9 eggs is wonderful hun:happydance::happydance: - and crossing everything for a good fert rate.
Hope you dont get any pain - and sedation sounds fantastic - I have hardly slept properly since starting down regging.

Has anyone heard from Mendy?

bx x :hugs::hugs:

Tanya - 9 eggs is wonderful hun:happydance::happydance: - and crossing everything for a good fert rate.
Hope you dont get any pain - and sedation sounds fantastic - I have hardly slept properly since starting down regging.

Has anyone heard from Mendy?

bx x :hugs::hugs:

She posted in her journal.

Tanya- So sorry, I meant to write on here earlier, but I was at work and got busy! 9 eggs is awesome!!! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Thanks vineyard! I meant to post on here too but I got busy and work and couldn't. I'll just paste what I wrote on there here.

Okay ladies, here's my journal entry:

Hello ladies. Okay, the Dr called me about an hour ago and gave me the fertilization report. *DEEP BREATH.....*

Okay, I'm not fully dissapointed, but I'm kinda dissapointed. Out of the 15 eggs, 6 have fertilized and are embryos. I know that's good and I should be grateful to have that many, but to go from 15 to 6?!!! It's a bit disappointing. I am not totally losing hope or anything like that, I just wish I had more fertilize, like 10, or 8 even.

He said he wants to do the 5 day blastie transfer, and he wants to talk to us then to see what else we can do to improve our chances of pregnancy...I'm thinking he was talking about the assisted hatching. Either way, I will remain positive, just a bit disappointed that not more than 6 fertilized. So on Saturday I should be PUPO.

Hi girls

I am feeling a bit tender today but not too bad at all.. hope it does not get worse lol but I am feeling good so far.

Just anxious now to find out about fertilization rate - I have to phone tonite at 8pm.

Thanks for your support girls. Mendy - congrats on 6 embies! FX!

mendy - 6 embies is great hun - and great news that your Dr is looking at other stuff like assisted hatching etc.:happydance:

Tanya - will be back on here after 8 to check how everythings going - hope the day doesnt drag too much for you.

As for me - I have another scan tomorrow morning to see how my follies are doing - really hope they have grown. Strange thing is that after tuesday I havent had any real ovulation pain or bloating or hot flushes - either the accupuncture has helped with the side effects or ive bloody stopped working! I really thought that by day 11 of the stimms I would feel ready to pop - but nothing?
God it really is getting so close now - i finish work today for three weeks - by the time I am back sitting at my desk I'll either be pregnant or not!!

:hug::hug::hug:to everyone,

BX x

Thanks girls!

Tanya- Glad you are feeling well, I'm feeling good too, not really any bloating, but the last time I remember the bloating started after the ET, and I was miserable, lol! It only lasted for about a week, though. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Beckic- I didn't have any real side effects throughtout the whole process which worried me a bit as well...but everything will be fine! Try not to worry!

:hug:

3 hours till I hear fertilization report! will update everyone as soon as i know

i did not have many symptoms either Beckic.. and hardly any pain from EC.. so so far all good.. the most pain was putting the drip in my hand :rofl:

Just got sms and.........

FS says 7 out of 8 fertilized - 4 were frozen and 3 kept for tomorrow!! Woohoo!! we will decide tomorrow how many to put back!

Dont know what happened to the 9th egg but maybe unsuitable!

So happy!!!! thanks for your support!!!

I am over the moon and sooo excited - we have frosties.. so if this does not work we can have frozen embryos :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::dance:

thanks for your support girls xxx:hug:

Soooo pleased for you hun. Come on triplets!!
Lots of :hug: for tomorrow.

xx

WOW, congrats Tanya! Great news!!!! Good luck for transfer tomorrow!

Thanks Mrs G and Mendy

Mendy good luck for tomorrow!I have transfer at 1.15 today so should be home at 3ish and will update once i am PUPO :happydance:

Cant believe this is happening and so so happy we have 7 embies :happydance: with 4 in the freezer for a second shot :happydance:

https://www.lookatbowen.com/wp-content/four_leaf_clover.jpg

Can't wait to hear you're being PUPO Tanya! Hope the ET went smoothly and they are burrowing in nicely by the time you post again!

Congrats Tanya and Mendy. Good luck to both of you today on your EC. Keeping my fingers crossed we have 2 more :bfp: to add to our group!!!!

Hi grils,

Tanya - thinking of you hun and fingers crossed for tomorrow for you Mendy - cant wait to sympton obsess with you both for the next two weeks.

AS for me - I had a scan this morning and the two follies on my right ovary are ready for EC with a smaller one catching up and hopefully ready by then - and the three on my left are good to go - with a smaller one that they dont think will catch up in time. The scan nurse thinks my EC will be Monday :)happydance::happydance:) buit waiitng for dr to call to confirm.

Hoping that the 6 have 6 good eggs in them and that I get a good fert rate - as would have liked a few more as prob not likely we will get any frosties - but I am pleased.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:to everyone,

Bx x x

Thanks girls

Well I am officially PUPO with 3 embies :happydance: 1 embie is a very good grade and the one is average and the other is not so good that is why they have put all 3 in.. i have also read somewhere that embies help eachother implant..they did not give me grades but i have a pic which i will post later. so hopefully i will be pregnant with one or two max..it will be a miracle if 3rd one takes as it is less developed than others but who knows..they are all only 2 cells but as they are 2 day embies quite norm between 2 and 4 cells.. so a bit on lower side but will keep positive.. plus we have 4 frosties waiting as back up :happydance:

so I have to go in for a blood test on 22 July to see if it worked.. :happydance:

so kokos, churpas and totos are all inside mummys tummy!:happydance:

now i am on the couch and DH can look after me like a princess.. a PUPO princess :rofl:

Love to all:hugs:

xxxx

YAAAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Lots of luck Tanya! FX'd, hoping and praying this is it for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->